= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
All server is;

Bunch of high level idiots sitting in sz, 1 cries, I flame, everybody starts analy fucking the guy as they all love each other, before all left crying ofcourse.

This is the reason for me not continuing play.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Need to know if your on Vista, Vista users are having trouble with some aspects of the exe.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
This is a great time for new users to join as the leveling will be quick!

I know i promised it a long time ago! And missed my dead line of yesterday by 30mins! But think of it as a Spring Event! Here:

Code:
www.globegaming.co.uk/Meteora/Easter/Data.rar
www.globegaming.co.uk/Meteora/Easter/Map.rar

Extract Data.rar into the Data folder of your client.
Extract Map.rar into the Map folder of your client.

Outline of event:
- x2 Exp for players under 25
- Easter Low Lands: A Easter province with a 4 floor cave.
- There is an Easter Low Lands for 25-30, 30-40, 40+
- High Exp Monsters in these areas.
- Easter Eggs drop off the monsters and give you random prizes
- ExpPotion also drops off these monsters.
- Quest items obtainable from EasterEggs
- Upon completing the quest you can choose to give the item your recive for completing it, to either the Humans or Monsters of Easter Low Lands.
- If you give it to the monsters, you get to face their boss.
- If you give it to the humans, a counter is put up, if the counter reaches a set amount by the end of the event Easter Low Lands stays ingame
- Also the person that donates the most eggs to the Humans recives a prize.

The event will run untill 8th of April

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Great server. If you miss the euro type feel this servers for you. Fun gameplay, not too difficult to catch up in levels as most people have stayed around Lvl41-43.

Best time to start as the event exp for new users has increased to x4.
Start level is 17, so 17-25 is do-able in no time.

Easter event also gives you a chance to gain some great items for the later levels, or just to sell. :D

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Huge credit to Saif(Graphics designer) and Xander(Coder) for making these. These will be in encrypted wils so exclusive to Meteora.

LOL ..

3 new spells ...

Warrior : "Massive damage" area of effect attack based on Dc? = LOL @ PvP

Wizard : 5x5 Area slow / freeze = LOL @ PvP

Taoist : Time based run-disabling Area magic = ... R O F L @ PvP

Are those spells for real???
Have you no concept of relativity? lol

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
As HewHope kindly pointed out as i forgot to update here. The Easter Event has been upped to x4 Exp for under 25's.

- Lind

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
LOL ..

3 new spells ...

Yeah because all the spells effects will work 100% of the time...

You haven't even seen how any of them work, so why even bother trying to comment on how they will affect gameplay?

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Before making comments like this. Please explain, as taken from your siggy, what New Custom Skills OS has?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
LOL ..

3 new spells ...

Oooh Dont be bitter because we can do better things than you...:(

Its ok man, we know you are threatened, why you have to attack our server and every other server so much in your spare time. If you weren't bothered you would skim past this, good to know your threatened & jealous though laddy.

:)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Oooh Dont be bitter because we can do better things than you...:(

Its ok man, we know you are threatened, why you have to attack our server and every other server so much in your spare time. If you weren't bothered you would skim past this, good to know your threatened & jealous though laddy.

:)
thats a stupid comment tbh

ofc u can do better things than us... you have 2 delphi coders, a team of like 4-7 experienced ppl... OS has me, and tuma (lol, who does nothing) and usin a set of files that cant be changed or improved on.... ofc u can do better things than us

and sayin we are threatened is stupid aswell, seein as OS hits 172 users, where meteor hits about 52?

it aint a compitition, i host and work on OS to give me something 2 do, i couldnt care less if it had 10 ppl.

tuma aint attackin ur server, just givin his opinion, u need to stop linkin him to OS all the time...
i agree with soem of his points, mass attacks should be left for wiz, not given to wars.. but i dont know the full details like, how rare the books are, how much dmg they do etc so cant rly comment

i do think its ownage your gettin new spells and **** put ingame tho, but wouldnt expect any thing less from a team of experts rly. but ownage crazy things dont always = amazing server

Before making comments like this. Please explain, as taken from your siggy, what New Custom Skills OS has?

again another stupid comment, it has none obviously cause u cant code any thing on TDs files.. but as i said before, wot server has the better user count?

think u all need to stop competin, no1 cares rly lol.

peace

Last edited:

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Erm, I wasnt even refering to user count whatsoever. I was refering to tuma's siggy, where he clearly states that you have custome spells, which you dont.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
thats a stupid comment tbh

ofc u can do better things than us... you have 2 delphi coders, a team of like 4-7 experienced ppl... OS has me, and tuma (lol, who does nothing) and usin a set of files that cant be changed or improved on.... ofc u can do better things than us

and sayin we are threatened is stupid aswell, seein as OS hits 172 users, where meteor hits about 52?

it aint a compitition, i host and work on OS to give me something 2 do, i couldnt care less if it had 10 ppl.

tuma aint attackin ur server, just givin his opinion, u need to stop linkin him to OS all the time...
i agree with soem of his points, mass attacks should be left for wiz, not given to wars.. but i dont know the full details like, how rare the books are, how much dmg they do etc so cant rly comment

i do think its ownage your gettin new spells and **** put ingame tho, but wouldnt expect any thing less from a team of experts rly. but ownage crazy things dont always = amazing server

again another stupid comment, it has none obviously cause u cant code any thing on TDs files.. but as i said before, wot server has the better user count?

think u all need to stop competin, no1 cares rly lol.

peace

i agree tbh just look at the name of the server "OldSkool" this is why it has more users than met becuase mir is good how it is atm without any stupid mir3 interface :D

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Mir is good how it is atm? Thats why 90% of people who play mir are trying to think up ways to improve the game, which is exactly what the Met team has done.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Hmm, I would say this is mainly based on the fact that this is a low rate server.

Also, how can it hav a lower count than bandet, bandet is offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.