= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Kazuki said:
I work on a bar in a hotel doing weddings and stuff, seen as though wedding season is coming to a close the hotel isn't as busy with weddings so im not working as much, espically during the week.

=

Kazuki said:
I Cant be bothered.

... (some dots for Kazuki) ...

im sure the next server will be a lot better, good luck!

=

This is my new screensaver / desktop / wallpaper / linen ...

I'm sad to announce that the server will be closing for the foreseeable future.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
=

... (some dots for Kazuki) ...

=

This is my new screensaver / desktop / wallpaper / linen ...
Seriously, I honestly think you have issues, how could you get so excited about a server closing down?

Just because I have more free time does not mean that the rest of the team do, infact I believe Cheeky is starting up his own business and Lind is doing exams.

As for Ben, trust me, its more than in his best interest to wish us luck for the next project.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
my statement meant what it meant -.- stop tryin 2 get me involved....
ive never been against meteora lol

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
I have a feeling the new project is gunna be funneh.
But seriously, like I said before , I wish the Meteora team the best of luck, like Lottery ticket luck :D .. lol

I love Meteora :P :P :P

Cmon get the server back up and running, if we all donate towards the cost it can work!!!111one1!eleven

Being nice to people is easy ^_^

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
tuma u really need to drop this lol, their new project will be a lot better, and i can see it bein really successful, ive seen most their ideas and layout and stuff... its gonna be good.

they learnt some valueable lessons from meteora, which will only make the 2nd server that much better.

if meteora didnt have them bugs, and wasnt low rate, it woulda been a lot better... now if their new server has no bugs, and is a high rate, with all the new spells and ****... its gonna do good lol.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Didn't they get all them bugs in the first place from testing and actually running 2 different versions? lol

That to me just shows stupidity about the team lol

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Didn't they get all them bugs in the first place from testing and actually running 2 different versions? lol

That to me just shows stupidity about the team lol

Yes they did. because they didnt think a huge amount of stuff would change so drasticaly and end up with so many bugs, end of the day what is done is done and they've obviously seen their undoing otherwise they wudnt have closed the server.

G/L with your new project

/Ruben /Rooben (what ever you wna call me :O (within reason!) )

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Bumbling crap. I clearly have an irrational obsession with this server and nothing better to do with my time. Please dear god help me!

Damn, i wish i'd gone ahead and used the same files as everyone else now, i really do... that wouldn't have made it dull at all! Even if according to you it was a complete failer, because we didn't get 20,000 users or whatever, i'm glad we used the LevelMe files. It added a bit of choice to the private mir server community, and i'm more than happy with the 20 or so people that enjoyed playing the server. Let me guess, your looking for around the 200-300 player mark for your "new" server so you can stick in a money maker? ;)

For someone that thinks what we did was pointless and a waste of time you sure spend a lot of time on this thread. Come back when you've learnt something other than putting together a few NPC scripts. ;)

Peace.

Last edited:

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
is this server still running?

But seriously ...

The whole reason this tit for tat crap started is based on my statement that the meteora team werent doing a good job ... And the end result agrees with me.

And dont get me wrong when I say I hate the "Meteora Team". Im sure your all great people, but as "Team Meteora" who were developing the server, you guys failed.

And as I said 6 months ago ...Prove me wrong, I would like nothing more than to see you guys make a brilliant server.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Don't knock it, it works. Try it? ;)

Think you'll find I did. The religion system i was constantly adding was based heavily on NPC scripts. Only so much you can do though. ;)

But seriously ...

The whole reason this tit for tat crap started is based on my statement that the meteora team werent doing a good job ... And the end result agrees with me.

And dont get me wrong when I say I hate the "Meteora Team". Im sure your all great people, but as "Team Meteora" who were developing the server, you guys failed.

And as I said 6 months ago ...Prove me wrong, I would like nothing more than to see you guys make a brilliant server.

We failed in your eyes. I, on the other hand (and i'd like to think the people that played the server) thought that it was a very well made and well structured server. The only thing that came back to bite us on the ass was the bold decision we made to run on unknown files. Still wouldn't have done it any other way.

That's the last i'll say on the matter. If there are any mods/admin still alive this thread needs to be locked.

Cheers

-Lind

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
I Concur :p enough healthy debate has been had :p

Unfortunately, The forum staff are busy playing the arcade ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.