[OldSkool_V2] - [2.3] - [HighRate] - [DediHost] - [Take a look]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Easy, all they have to do is add in a donation npc, done. Wow, that takes talent, which clearly you have none.

Really you haven't played OS, as OS doesn't even have a donation NPC. Stupid prick lol, it's actually got a **** load features and updated regulary? Whats dragon, lifco's files hosted with nothing even new added? Woop woop thats a challenge, if its so easy. Make an Oldskool server now, make a complete copy; i assure you it'll take you days lol with all the new **** thats added. Also, Dragon had what ? MAX of 40 users, OS will always have around 100 users.

Explain?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Really you haven't played OS, as OS doesn't even have a donation NPC. Stupid prick lol, it's actually got a **** load features and updated regulary? Whats dragon, lifco's files hosted with nothing even new added? Woop woop thats a challenge, if its so easy. Make an Oldskool server now, make a complete copy; i assure you it'll take you days lol with all the new **** thats added. Also, Dragon had what ? MAX of 40 users, OS will always have around 100 users.

Explain?

Lol, moron.

The donation npc was a joke, it might not have an NPC but it has the equivalent...seriously, common sense goes a long way.

Dragon is 2.6 files with a lot of stuff being added and fixed, seeing as we have a coder our options are limitless. Nothing new added? Try new caves, mobs, items, quests, spells, interface to name a few.

Sorry to post this on another server ad but this idiot had to be set straight.

I don't even know why people are still comparing Dragon to OS lol. Must be the fear.
It's not even competition in my eyes, they're completely different ends of the spectrum.

Move on, get over it.

Last edited:

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Lol, moron.

The donation npc was a joke, it might not have an NPC but it has the equivalent...seriously, common sense goes a long way.

Dragon is 2.6 files with a lot of stuff being added and fixed, seeing as we have a coder our options are limitless. Nothing new added? Try new caves, mobs, items, quests, spells, interface to name a few.

I don't even know why people are still comparing Dragon to OS lol. Must be the fear.
It's not even competition in my eyes, they're completely different ends of the spectrum.

Move on, get over it.
OldSkool is on 2.6 files, seeing as im the coder, I assure you our options are far more than limitless.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lol, moron.

Move on, get over it.

Jesus H Christ.

Do you ever shut up... Do you make it a life long goal to come onto a forum and give a rats ass about nothing? what is it? really? you say it's obvious yet you still dont explain your answer lol. Do you even know what your arguing about anymore? the only one here who needs to "Move on" is you, nobody CARES here what you have to say - that much is clear. OS is a great server - im sure dragon is or will be, that's not the point though is it? You'll pick an argument over nothing, because your a stuck up ******* who clearly doesn't know where his morals are.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. "Pleb"

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Jesus H Christ.

Do you ever shut up... Do you make it a life long goal to come onto a forum and give a rats ass about nothing? what is it? really? you say it's obvious yet you still dont explain your answer lol. Do you even know what your arguing about anymore? the only one here who needs to "Move on" is you, nobody CARES here what you have to say - that much is clear. OS is a great server - im sure dragon is or will be, that's not the point though is it? You'll pick an argument over nothing, because your a stuck up ******* who clearly doesn't know where his morals are.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. "Pleb"
Crawl back up bens ass and donate more please, plank.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wow that was another great comeback.... think of that all on ur own?

reported your post lets hope mods do something about it as uve just spamed all over this thread

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
OS wud be good. but its far 2 unbalanced.

I dont care about donations tbh.

Just that fact im lvl 102, and a lvl 110 3-4 hits me and slows/para's every hit, while it taks me about 10-12 hits to kill them.

Warriors slow or para every hit (Yes i am a warrior, and im moaning becuz i slow/para every hit, because its stupid, y not just make every1 permantly slow'ed wen they log on?)

Take slow outta game, make para's/pro's rare. and this server would rock.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

Just that fact im lvl 102, and a lvl 110 3-4 hits me and slows/para's every hit, while it taks me about 10-12 hits to kill them.

Warriors slow or para every hit (Yes i am a warrior, and im moaning becuz i slow/para every hit, because its stupid, y not just make every1 permantly slow'ed wen they log on?)

slow is bugged and dunno if matt has fixed it hes bin very slow fixin stuff what from i could see but ive only bin on couple times past few weeks, judging by forums tho he hasnt but it will get fixed and they know theres a bug where u pa or slow every hit.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

they dont slow or para every hit, its been fixed now

wot class are you at 102? and wot lvl 110 class 3-4hits u? either ur fightin some1 with amazing kit compared to urs, or its abit of a lie, as i dont see that much rly lol

and well... just levle to 110? and u wont? not hard to level

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
they dont slow or para every hit, its been fixed now

wot class are you at 102? and wot lvl 110 class 3-4hits u? either ur fightin some1 with amazing kit compared to urs, or its abit of a lie, as i dont see that much rly lol

and well... just levle to 110? and u wont? not hard to level

It's boring though, I don't see any aims now I'm 100. Just PK for fun now tbh and try and improve my kit but it's just so boring leveling on here atm, as all the caves been in for ages however depending on the Death Cave and the EXP/Level needed to hunt there; I'll hunt there so long as it doesn't take 5 mins to solo a mob and get 500,000 exp.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
what do u mean theres no aims?

theres loads of kit past level 100 to get lol

well you tell me wot ud like to mak elevelin less boring, as far as i knew lvlin on all games r boring lol =/

Zeleon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
away from u
Ben!
Are you going to be playing the Mir USA when its released? I've not played Mir in ages..Off to university soon though..Please tell me you are, fag!
/Trickey

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
alright m8 long time no see

na doubt it tbh... mir doesnt interest me much, i doubt i cba to re level from 0>48 again on that euro exp... especially when its gonna be 10x harder, think about it... will be no decent items ingame for ages, and when they do eventually come ingame, will cost loads.

ur gonna be lvl 40 with like mc50 lol, it will suck... FF will be well rare etc...

unless they do some sorta amazing item event, like the 1.4 easter event, and like some exp events... i highly doubt it... id prob only play if its its up 2 the korean 2.6 standards aswell to get ideas and that

on topic tho

Easter event has been added, will post more info 2moro as im too tired to be arsed atm

its a gr8 time for new comers to start tho i guess

Zeleon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
away from u
alright m8 long time no see

na doubt it tbh... mir doesnt interest me much, i doubt i cba to re level from 0>48 again on that euro exp... especially when its gonna be 10x harder, think about it... will be no decent items ingame for ages, and when they do eventually come ingame, will cost loads.

ur gonna be lvl 40 with like mc50 lol, it will suck... FF will be well rare etc...

Yeah that's the whole point man! I've not played an online game in awhile, Mir was such fun back in the day, and it will be going having some competition for bosses. Obviously, we had be TS partners (and gay partners).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thing that majorly puts me off tho is that its hosted in america, which will give u like a 100-150 ping.... it wont be like euro where u got about 20ping and u was fast and smooth

ull basically be slow like all of T_T and majdi lol.

anyway continue this in pms dude or almighty kaori will hand out infractions

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Better than the almight bon reporting a post to get an infraction. And mir doesn't interest you anymore, other than the money making part ye?
Celsius, copy n paste good

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
awww was wonderin when u was gonna show up, hi there! glad you could make it.

celsius does in no way, copy and paste, learn to code urself pls.

playin mir doesnt rly interest me ne more no, but doesnt mean im gonna abandon my server, i still like developing it, just not playin

end of day, majority of servers that have GMs playin norm charcs turn out to be corrupt servers

now run along mr.jealous, back to dragon

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Hmm... not played Mir in over a year. Just led there watching tv and got the urge to wanna play again. Can someone show me where I can download the newest Client & Exe please?

/Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.