=<DarkRealm 2.3 (High Rate Server)>=

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
They're also too retarded to learn anything. I mean seriously, this is common knowledge now.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
You call this high rate... 0.01 per mob at level 67..... Yet they give 250k+ a mob.. a joke.... u have no chance being good on here with out donations.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
You call this high rate... 0.01 per mob at level 67..... Yet they give 250k+ a mob.. a joke.... u have no chance being good on here with out donations.

So what would you call high rate?.This x25 exp than that od the official euro mir.

I call that high rate.
Sorry you dont like it but thats what i call high rate.
Any thing faster and you would be level 500 in a week and what would be the point in playing.
I sincerly hope you do consider this and try again.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I dont know if its so in game but on ur website showing the new weps arms etc, you use all the same skins over again? like BarbarianHelm1, 2 ,3 etc, just with 10 level gaps, thats not alot of effort and takes away from dedication to level, sometimes i know personally ill level to get out of a certain skin of something for example if i have a great axe with 0-40dc id still want a jmace. simply because it looks much smarter. if i just got a new g axe with 5 more dc id feel abit hard done by for 10 levels work, a level 60 will look just as hard as a level 80?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Tbh paul, if a mob is giving 250k exp & you are making 0.01%, the server is quite clearly not a high rate.

I've tested the server. Donate or don't play.

/end.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Tbh paul, if a mob is giving 250k exp & you are making 0.01%, the server is quite clearly not a high rate.

I've tested the server. Donate or don't play.

/end.

agreed tbh, seems he's only in it for the money, was online for one hour the other day and i got about 5 of them global messages saying something like "donate for your gamegold today"

/Andy

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
I dont know if its so in game but on ur website showing the new weps arms etc, you use all the same skins over again? like BarbarianHelm1, 2 ,3 etc, just with 10 level gaps, thats not alot of effort and takes away from dedication to level, sometimes i know personally ill level to get out of a certain skin of something for example if i have a great axe with 0-40dc id still want a jmace. simply because it looks much smarter. if i just got a new g axe with 5 more dc id feel abit hard done by for 10 levels work, a level 60 will look just as hard as a level 80?

barbarian helmet is 1 items.
It changes stats on level up thats why it says 1 2 3 etc
Its all the same item its just displaying the stats for that level.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
agreed tbh, seems he's only in it for the money, was online for one hour the other day and i got about 5 of them global messages saying something like "donate for your gamegold today"

/Andy

lol......you have no idea m8...im sorry to say it but you dont.you ask anyone if im in this for the money.

This month alone i bought a dedicated server.Payed the fees for a year bought a new dedi for the auto patch so you can dl faster.
make both dedis doss proof using cisco hardware.

all this is not coverd by the server.

This came from my pocket..
its nothing to do with the donations.

Donations are few and far between .
So untill you no me and the game please dont spead this kind of remark.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol......you have no idea m8...im sorry to say it but you dont.you ask anyone if im in this for the money.

This month alone i bought a dedicated server.Payed the fees for a year bought a new dedi for the auto patch so you can dl faster.
make both dedis doss proof using cisco hardware.

all this is not coverd by the server.

This came from my pocket..
its nothing to do with the donations.

Donations are few and far between .
So untill you no me and the game please dont spead this kind of remark.
dont take this wrong way but why would u buy a dedicated PC just to host a auto patcher?

do u mean u upgraded ur FTP to a 1 of them dedis that cost a little bit more?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Hmm, a few bad comments on here which put me off the server, however, a friend of mine told me to come try it as he is enjoying it so i'm currently auto patching 6GB of mir o_o (since when did mir becoem 6GB lool, used to be a good ol 500 mb :()

should take about 1hour - 1 hour 30 mins to complete ;o

:) anyway good job on server and i wish u all the best in keeping it up n running

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Hmm, a few bad comments on here which put me off the server, however, a friend of mine told me to come try it as he is enjoying it so i'm currently auto patching 6GB of mir o_o (since when did mir becoem 6GB lool, used to be a good ol 500 mb :()

:) anyway good job on server and i wish u all the best in keeping it up n running
the new mon50-59s, and the addition of graphic files with huge space is wot pushed it up... even euros standard client now, because of the new mons, assassin data, and other bits has been pushed up to 3gb ish

can easily compress it down to about 1GB if rared tho, which is why i feel auto patchers are pointless unless u have a pretty full client 1st lol

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

lol dno about 6 gig. But clients got pretty big when the graphics folder was introduced.

Reavous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2009
been playing this server i liked it at first but it just gets ruined with all the donation imo shame :(

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Yeah they really do. unless you're willing to "subscribe" don't bother.