=<DarkRealm 2.3 (High Rate Server)>=

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
suprised he aint been on to defend himself tbh,

Defend himself from what?

Looks like the original went down 4 years ago as there forum said they were working on a new server called devils domain, Paul only started his server 10 months ago so its not like he ripped the name off while the game was active or that it was copyrighted.

Reading the forums there seems to be many server owners using each others ideas, scripts, names etc...

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Looks like the original went down 4 years ago as there forum said they were working on a new server called devils domain, Paul only started his server 10 months ago so its not like he ripped the name off while the game was active or that it was copyrighted.

Reading the forums there seems to be many server owners using each others ideas, scripts, names etc...

got to say i agree

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Paul used the server name darkrealm because it had a very good repitation. we never know if it was planning to use Darkrealm or Devils Domain, fact is Troop was bringing the original Darkrealm back. and Paul took it and used its repitation for his own purpose

if troop say's right im bring DarkRealm back i would hope the admins would remove this server from lomcn.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Paul used the server name darkrealm because it had a very good repitation. we never know if it was planning to use Darkrealm or Devils Domain, fact is Troop was bringing the original Darkrealm back. and Paul took it and used its repitation for his own purpose

if troop say's right im bring DarkRealm back i would hope the admins would remove this server from lomcn.

M8 I found and read the old forums for Dark Realm, what good reputation?

I was one of the first to play Pauls server and he started off with only 10 people who were all close friends of his. It took him a while to build the player numbers up so to say he took players from the old Dark Realm is just silly TBH.

The old Dark Realm apparently closed due to a lack of players and was re-branding itself. Complaining 4 years later is very petty I think.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Not into mir anymore mate, unless an amazing server comes out and brings me back (Or get bored of WoW).

Glad its turning around, was a great server befpre the donations messed it up.

lol what donations.If someones getn donations its not me..

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

I was one of the first to play Pauls server and he started off with only 10 people who were all close friends of his. It took him a while to build the player numbers up so to say he took players from the old Dark Realm is just silly TBH.

The old Dark Realm apparently closed due to a lack of players and was re-branding itself. Complaining 4 years later is very petty I think.
Dude your a complete faggot. you need to walk on. DR had a very good repitation. i playd from Day1. i was highest warrior. you need todo your research better.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Hey guys, maybe there are no donations... maybe what he said there is the problem?

Considering there are only ever around 10 players on still, all in stupid kit.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Dude your a complete faggot. you need to walk on. DR had a very good repitation. i playd from Day1. i was highest warrior. you need todo your research better.

It may have started as a good server but how did it end? My research was bases on the forums before the server owners closed the game to re-brand it "DUDE".
If it was so successful why did it go down or why was it supposed to be getting re-branded?

Dark Realm is successful now, it is averaging 70 - 100 players most nights and slightly more at weekends. This is rising daily since Paul started all the advertising and 90% of the new people who join the server seem to be impressed and now play regular.

What about the other 10% ? Well they are mostly the ones who jump on every server advert trying there best to put it down either because they are jealous or got nothing better to do, seems to be the same people on every thread doing the same thing.

I think a few people need to "walk on" DUDE :ppunk:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
It may have started as a good server but how did it end? My research was bases on the forums before the server owners closed the game to re-brand it "DUDE".
If it was so successful why did it go down or why was it supposed to be getting re-branded?

Dark Realm is successful now, it is averaging 70 - 100 players most nights and slightly more at weekends. This is rising daily since Paul started all the advertising and 90% of the new people who join the server seem to be impressed and now play regular.

What about the other 10% ? Well they are mostly the ones who jump on every server advert trying there best to put it down either because they are jealous or got nothing better to do, seems to be the same people on every thread doing the same thing.

Which Begs the question.

What are you getting out of this? :rolleyes:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

u got them figures wrong, 10% stay 90% leave, out ov all my m8s whos tried it for a few days only 1 still plays, due to the fact to even have a chance in compeeting on this server u need to donate

/Andy

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Leng, you seem to be sticking your tongue further up Paul's ass everytime you post.

Are you lovers? Or does he just give you kit?

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Cant believe you used some1 elses server name and was told about it b4 u opened server almost a year ago!

I was the creator of the original darkrealm which i was at the time u was advertising this server making the 2.3 version which again u new about! Yet u still went ahead and used the name of my server which stopped the comeback of the original!!!!

And tbh i have tried to play this server and imo its a crock of ****.
You have given darkrealm a bad name!

i think your mistaken m8.
i made darkrealm and had already been open a month before i even heard about lomcn.
Look therew my post history and ask a mod to check and tell you my sign up date.
My m8 gave me the name darkrealm.so sorry if you feel wronged in anyway but not my fault

Last edited:

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=57995

this is my first post on lomcn.
If you posted you where bring your server back before i posted this then ill say im sorry now.and ill even remove this adver my self.

But like i said.I did not steal any name.I never even heard about darkrealm before.
When i first made my server i asked a friend of mine who i played euro with to think of a name.
btw he doesnt no what lomcn is.

and he said darkrealm sounded good.and there where the name come from.
But if this is offending you that much by all mean ask the admin to remove it.
The fact is the server is called DarkRealm still and i will not change it.

Ven_

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2009
outta interest, are the x5 scrolls in drop files?
yep they are, just as rare as os items were when u first started oldskool, x10s dropped in the last event,
but we'll not start flaming here, <3 ven

dont take this wrong way but why would u buy a dedicated PC just to host a auto patcher?

do u mean u upgraded ur FTP to a 1 of them dedis that cost a little bit more?

we use a dedi server for the autopatcher and client, took me 25mins to download the full client

Leng, you seem to be sticking your tongue further up Paul's ass everytime you post.

Leng is my lover you have a problem with that?

Last edited:

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
lol ven...

i really wish a mod would do there job and clean this post up.
Its turned from an advert in to a slag off darkrealm with out cause thread.

any one got an email adress of the admin here ?.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009

Why are you jealous or something? You want my tongue up your ass? Oh you nasty perverted horrible man, talking about licking bums :mooned:

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
u got them figures wrong, 10% stay 90% leave, out ov all my m8s whos tried it for a few days only 1 still plays, due to the fact to even have a chance in compeeting on this server u need to donate

/Andy

Thats the stupidest and most untrue statement I have ever seen anyone make about Dark Realm to be honest.

Some of the highest level players with the best kit have not donated a single penny to the server and got every item for free in drops, events, quests or competitions. The reality is that Dark Realm has possibly the most generous and sensible drop files out there, that is FACT.
People who logg on to a new server and expect the other players who have been on the server for months not to have good kit are being stupid really, is there any server where you start and everyone else is wearing basic kit so you can catch up easy?

Half of us on the server has stores full of amazing items and armours that dropped in the easter event.

Makes me laugh when people call it a donation based server and makes me annoyed when the same people jump on every server advert and try to make the server look crap by telling lies and talking utter rubbish about it.

Dark Realm may not be everyone's cup of tea, but its a bloody good well run server that is getting better all the time.

End of story !

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yep they are, just as rare as os items were when u first started oldskool, x10s dropped in the last event,
but we'll not start flaming here, <3 ven

we use a dedi server for the autopatcher and client, took me 25mins to download the full client

Leng is my lover you have a problem with that?

Ven_ ...?

yer, u certainly sound like ven to me, with ur 2 posts.