**** [1.4] OldSkool Server [HIGH RATE] ****

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
This server is well worth playing to be honest I thought I would of got bored in a week, but everyday something gets added.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
seems server has been put offline by the noob that was hackin NPCs and spamin m2 server with errors earlier

dont think i cba with server ne more, if i got no protection agianst this kinda stuff there really isnt any point...

might look at makin it 2.3 in future if im bored, but for now i just dont see ne point, ive got no protection against these idiot hackers.

sorry, i really did enjoy server while it lasted.

i cant even connect 2 host PC atm 2 even get my files lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
k ive got files off host PC.

im gonna put it back up and leave it on durin day and check back 2nite to see wots happened, maybe hes buggered off.

once again sorry... aint rly my fault.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
no need to apologise there was always going to be some 1 with the ability to hack or some sad fker who still had the hacks. i do think the server would make a gd 2.3 and for the 1.4 to serve as a good beta for it.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
its marriage npc and kit man im sure and maybe rebirth ..:/

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
rebirth doesnt do ne thing...

starter kit got taken out

and unless he was spamin marriage msgs he wernt doin that either

its the goldbar>gold chest npc... hes just hackin that for loads of gold chests.

supose only way i could fix it is to make that part lvl 45+ to use..

BogEyedSloth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2007
this server wud be good on 2.3 m8

But as you know 2.3 = more problems with high rate servers its gonna be Alot harder to balance classes... your good at balancing classes but meh i donno m8 if u do deside to go 2.3 and need anyhelp im sure alot of ppl are willing to help out.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
if it were to go 2.3 i think id take it down to say a med stat server with normal pots rather than instants.

i got quite a few ideas but i wont be doin it for a while so not much point talkin bout it

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
cash needs to be saved for either sabuk items of rebirth really.
Also liking the fact that it feels lime more 100mill scrolls are dropping - makes this slightly more possible.

Also Bon, realistically are you hoping to keep the server up now for a good month or so, as i played last night and couldnt really get into it, thinking you might put it down soon for good.
Sorry for the negative vibe.
/Gand

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
this server is good had the 1 twat n hes fked off now (Y). i think a move to 2.3 would be good as long as crap like curse and slow wernt used. i want to continue playing the server but if its gonna be taken down soon then obviously id like to know lol.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
server will stay up for at least a month, as dedi is paid for a month...

decide wot 2 do then if to convert into 1.9 / 2.3 or not.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Personally i dont see server being anygood at 2.3, the only reason it is good is that its 1.4, i really is just basic frozen ye know, that wouldnt make a good 2.3, with what you have added fair play makes it fun for a 1.4... personally i would keep as it is and keep updating.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Personally i dont see server being anygood at 2.3, the only reason it is good is that its 1.4, i really is just basic frozen ye know, that wouldnt make a good 2.3, with what you have added fair play makes it fun for a 1.4... personally i would keep as it is and keep updating.
agreed 2.3 is crap thats y im on this lol

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Whats crap about 2.3? Surely if its made as a Frozen server transfered to a 2.3 then it will not really be that different with the exception of much more possibilities for updating?

With the 1.4 Stat cap and level cap of 255, 2.3 has a cap of 1000 for both, thats 5x the life of the server. Better features are also available with the 2.3 files, plus the addition of extra slots for belts/shoes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.