Aion Online

Join Discord

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am looking to play a P2P game now, am sick of these F2P games with the cash shop which completly ruins a game, plus more bots/hacks. Aion seems by far the best rated and graphical one at off them all, so whos playing and got any suggestions?.

Shows on website the game for £40 but you can also download it? whats that all about? Do i need to buy the game or can i just download it? Not played P2P game since SOMA so am pretty much a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Am looking to play a P2P game now, am sick of these F2P games with the cash shop which completly ruins a game, plus more bots/hacks. Aion seems by far the best rated and graphical one at off them all, so whos playing and got any suggestions?.

Shows on website the game for £40 but you can also download it? whats that all about? Do i need to buy the game or can i just download it? Not played P2P game since SOMA so am pretty much a noob when it comes to this stuff.

I know a guy on poxnora (strategy turn based 3d java game) that is pretty high ranked and good at aion he pays to play it or used to, I could ask him.

Pretty sure its like guildwars though, either buy subscription at store or buy subscriptions over the net.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Aiions alright if you can cope with the level grind. As long as you anit a wow carebear you will get along fine with the game. If you have a mate playing he can give you a referral to a free demo version if you want to try it, only up to level 7 which you will hit in a hour tbh.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Aion is lame imo, not worth the 10gig download, it offers pvp ect but its still a carebear game. The truth is at the moment there are no decent mmorpg's available. If you play one mmorpg you've played them all.

None stand out from the rest.

Dk

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Aion is lame imo, not worth the 10gig download, it offers pvp ect but its still a carebear game. The truth is at the moment there are no decent mmorpg's available. If you play one mmorpg you've played them all.

Dk

I dont know, atlantis was awesome, a grind but still very good.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Aion is a very good MMORPG. i have been banned from it from botting, But i cudnt be botherd to Grind for hours. Had a good vent guild and stuff.

I aint played Guild wars but, simular there is 3parts of the worlds in Aion, Top, Core, and bottom

TOP = Called Asmoians or something, (Dark Side not much daylight)
Core (Abyss) = PVP zone, Any1 can level here and PVP each other, lots of siege things aswell..
Bottom = Humans land, daylight and there home (I was human, good world)

You can transport to the core (Abyss) when you are lvl 25.

The best thing about the game is, After level 20, if you find a portal to there side of the world. You can go around and PK them in there own terror torry. I was an assasin and was great fun hiding in tree's and using stealth. Then gliding down and attackin from b hind. had alot of PK points.

Most of the ppl you kill tho is Botters, so you gain alot of PK points (called AP points) you can buy special stuff with this also like kit.)

since i been banned, I cant login to create another char, so really i lost £35 in 1 week. lol.

Not worth it if you want to bot, which alot will want to, they earn there proffit off this lol.

anyways was a good game but. levelin was to hard. lots of classes and good fun.

/daydie

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007

Dk

lol how is aion a carebear game, its the only decent mmo where you get real world pvp and not forced battleground ****.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Aion is a very good MMORPG. i have been banned from it from botting, But i cudnt be botherd to Grind for hours. Had a good vent guild and stuff.

I aint played Guild wars but, simular there is 3parts of the worlds in Aion, Top, Core, and bottom

TOP = Called Asmoians or something, (Dark Side not much daylight)
Core (Abyss) = PVP zone, Any1 can level here and PVP each other, lots of siege things aswell..
Bottom = Humans land, daylight and there home (I was human, good world)

You can transport to the core (Abyss) when you are lvl 25.

The best thing about the game is, After level 20, if you find a portal to there side of the world. You can go around and PK them in there own terror torry. I was an assasin and was great fun hiding in tree's and using stealth. Then gliding down and attackin from b hind. had alot of PK points.

Most of the ppl you kill tho is Botters, so you gain alot of PK points (called AP points) you can buy special stuff with this also like kit.)

since i been banned, I cant login to create another char, so really i lost £35 in 1 week. lol.

Not worth it if you want to bot, which alot will want to, they earn there proffit off this lol.

anyways was a good game but. levelin was to hard. lots of classes and good fun.

/daydie

Anyone who bots is either unskilled or lazy.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thanks for the reviews but no one answered my question lol, Do i need to buy the game or can i just download it? Dont mind paying for it just takes a while to be delivered :sneaky2:. Downloading the Aion at the moment but am sure you need kind of key to activate your account? so guess you really need the game? i duno =/.

Edit: Just going to town tomorrow and going buy it instead of ordering it.

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Thanks for the reviews but no one answered my question lol, Do i need to buy the game or can i just download it? Dont mind paying for it just takes a while to be delivered :sneaky2:. Downloading the Aion at the moment but am sure you need kind of key to activate your account? so guess you really need the game? i duno =/.

Edit: Just going to town tomorrow and going buy it instead of ordering it.

k, I wont bother asking him then....your loss not mine.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
You have to purchase a CD key to create a account on NCsoft., i bought mine online, when you enter the key, you can download the client online, or you can buy from shop, then update it.

its £8 a month after that.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Edit:

All information i found now, thanks.

Buy the game you get a free month but you cant play until you pay for the following month which imo is stupid lol but owell, see on aion 2moz hopefully.

Last edited:

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
Edit:

All information i found now, thanks.

Buy the game you get a free month but you cant play until you pay for the following month which imo is stupid lol but owell, see on aion 2moz hopefully.

So, is Aion any good? :P

I'm thinking of buying it, I just wish there was a free trial like there is for WoW.

I don't really want to waste around £30 buying it and paying for a month if I hate the game afterwards.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
So, is Aion any good? :P

I'm thinking of buying it, I just wish there was a free trial like there is for WoW.

I don't really want to waste around £30 buying it and paying for a month if I hate the game afterwards.

Try a private server, they are near enough close to the official. I tried it and my opinion is, i don't like it because the fun starts at level 50 and i felt like grinding my way there.

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
Don't you have to buy it though? Or can you torrent it instead?

Don't really like the idea of torrenting games. I only do music and maybe movies sometimes

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Don't you have to buy it though? Or can you torrent it instead?

Don't really like the idea of torrenting games. I only do music and maybe movies sometimes

You have to buy the official aion but not a private server, they are free. Google Aion private server and you can try one out but I have to warn you the client is 9gb.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I really like Aion tbh, been playing for a few days now and enjoying it alot, alot of things do remind me of Warcraft but the story to Aion is great becoming a Deva. Am only lvl20 atm, brother is 27 so cant really say much at the moment but so far so good.

I quit private servers and F2P games for good now so am not wasting anymore time on them, played private servers for god knows how many years and 9/10 they fail, close down within less then a month, just wasting your life even playing them tbh.
The only server that i would ever play would be Distant Soul Mates Woool 1.9.

Last edited:

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
cool. ty for the replys guys.

I might buy Aion from Steam later on then.

I heard that if you pay for a month, it's an actual month worth of playing time sort of thing. So if you buy a month and don't go on for a week after you still got a months worth of playing time. That's pretty good tbh.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
ive been playing aion abit now with my wife kahrun server asmo level 35

was on kalil as cba2killu but got banned for botting

made a new account banned made a 3rd banned lol

so 4th time lucky havent botted got 35 sorcerer.

its a nice gd looking game either better if ur pc can max out on graphics
if anyone is on kahrun server pm beernmoney got my own legion n stuff.
dnt mind helping low levels. grinding is getting abit slow now.

also my step son is selling a level 34 templer got a gd kit few million on it
bout 19 20k abbys points. ****ty name tho bigClaus

http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=181029&serverID=46 link to the char on aiononline.com

if u wnt any info email me on [email protected]

/Thnx

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
It is a good game, just too much grinding for me. Leveled a sorcerer to 39 then cancelled my subscription because I got bored =/.