Aion Online

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Yeh i was just considering looking at joining Aion, i would prob be a ranger or sorc what would you reccommend also when does pvp start?

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
I started a Sorcerer, I'm now at level 32... This game is amazing, it does remind me aswell of the old Myth of Soma days, the way you go into enemy land and just gank the **** out of them.

The Leveling is not as bad as everyone makes out, i know im only level 32 but i know what exp is required at 50 and how much you get per mob, its 120 million Exp to level from 49-50 with 30k Exp per mob... To me, thats not bad at all... it would only take a few days per lvl 40+, I met someone on Aion that has 2 level 50's and he said it takes a good gamer about 3-4 weeks 1-50... im halway through my 2nd week atm... but im taking it easy.

The PvP is amazing, you can Enter Rifts at 20 which will take you to enemy land and then its gank time, though i dont recommend you going until atleast 25, once at 25 you go to the pvp land where people level and pvp the same time, i find myself going hours pvping here, its great, Every night is a Fortress battle, in Abyss i cant hit hardly anything here, becuase its packed with 45+ but at around 38+ i heard its fun.

Overall i think Aion is a very good game, i wouldnt compare it to wow, becuase in my opinion its totally different, its more like a 3D Soma with little bits of wow.

I would recommend everyone to try it, its great fun. 10/10

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Just gone back after getting bored with wow for the 5th time (Far too easy).

My account ended up getting hacked and banned and for some reason I've had to have all my characters deleted as they were involved in botting and gold farming. Starting again as a Templar, tanking ftw.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Servers/names you all playing?

Went to take a artifact last night with me and 2 other guild mates, i was tanking, got it too about 15% HP and eylos came, i was gutted >.< lvl39 trying to tank a protector was not easy at all lol.

Kadrum server and name is Zerberoz, Asmo side.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Servers/names you all playing?

Went to take a artifact last night with me and 2 other guild mates, i was tanking, got it too about 15% HP and eylos came, i was gutted >.< lvl39 trying to tank a protector was not easy at all lol.

Kadrum server and name is Zerberoz, Asmo side.

Amzodean's - Server: Kalil - Name: Zephyris

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Amzodean's - Server: Kalil - Name: Zephyris

Hey im on there

/certaindeath

Kalil asmo ftw! whisp me sumtimes

only a 28 glad, started aion 2 weeks ago cuz was lookin at this, thread.

pvp abit unbalanced for a melee, (well glads) untill u hit 28 and get ankle snare.

but then its good fun :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Got to level 40+ and thought.. i played better F2P games then this, Aion isnt what i expected tbh, was fun at first but god it ait half boring, either craft or grind.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
you still looking for P2P game? im currently playing Dark age of Camelot
awsome game :) good to have 2 pcs though 1 for buff/healer and melee or magic

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Erm i think my next p2p game will be B&S, i dont see any others that are worth paying for, unless C9 is p2p then il get that but until then il be testing f2p games see which are good, playing Martial Empires atm which is pretty good.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

isnt that like 12 years old?

wats the most populated servers>?

Last edited: