Aion Online

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ive been playing aion abit now with my wife kahrun server asmo level 35

was on kalil as cba2killu but got banned for botting

made a new account banned made a 3rd banned lol

so 4th time lucky havent botted got 35 sorcerer.

its a nice gd looking game either better if ur pc can max out on graphics
if anyone is on kahrun server pm beernmoney got my own legion n stuff.
dnt mind helping low levels. grinding is getting abit slow now.

also my step son is selling a level 34 templer got a gd kit few million on it
bout 19 20k abbys points. ****ty name tho bigClaus

http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=181029&serverID=46 link to the char on aiononline.com

if u wnt any info email me on [email protected]

/Thnx

Am on kahrun server, give you a shout some time :).

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
A mate of mine runs a p server of aion, check it out plus other games see my sig

lif

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
Don't really like private servers for anything but mir, but I'll give it ago just to see if I like Aion. If I do then I'll play real Aion :p

ty lif

EDIT:

Ok, so I'm downloading Aion from the pserver website. Once I start playing the pserver will it know that it's a rip-off copy of Aion and if I want to go play the real thing will it block me like?

Don't want that to happen

Last edited:

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
That pserver is pretty **** so far..

I can't even get onto Aion. First it was all Korean, so I downloaded the english pack and that ****ed up my game even more because it comes up with an error. Now it says that it's not available in my country.

Pretty pissed, took ages to download.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
That pserver is pretty **** so far..

I can't even get onto Aion. First it was all Korean, so I downloaded the english pack and that ****ed up my game even more because it comes up with an error. Now it says that it's not available in my country.

Pretty pissed, took ages to download.

Right, open NCsoft > File > Settings > Advanced and change your region to North America. It should take 5-10minutes to update depending on your internet speed but hoping this would fix your problem.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Can anyone tell what you lose when a Eylos kills you in Abyss? Like hunting there but i do get wiped out if am seen lol, i dont lose exp or abyss points so am confused what the whole point is if you dont gain anything from it.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
You gain Abyss points when you kill someone, which can be used to buy items with. You don't lose anything when you're killed, well I don't think you do :S

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Took this from http://aion.ign.com/wiki/Aion_Abyss_Point :

1.Abyss Ranks - Abyss Ranks increase your standing within the Abyss and can give you access to powerful spells and transformations.
2.Legion Contribution Points - Legions grow when they gain more contribution points. If you are a member of a Legion, you can help your legion grow in strength and size by winning Abyss Points on the field.
3.Abyss items - The Abyss contains several powerful weapons and armor. Abyss Points give you the requirements you need to purchase and use these special items.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Another question sorry.

Is there anywere i can go with 28-30 monsters which Eylos cant get too? Everytime i go to Morheim and Beluslan i get killed by a Eylos, 7 times today i been killed, can they enter every map? Tried Brusthonin but monsters seem to stop at 26 then jump up to god knows but they are high lvl mobs.

Finding it a little hard to level now, love the whole idea of them coming to our map but when 40-50s come kill lvl25+ its annoying lol.

Last edited:

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Try this asmodian leveling guide if you want, I downloaded it but I havn't tried it out not sure if it's any good think you have to pay for it, got it off a torrent site :P. It's only level 1-40 but should help you out as you're below 40.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8TC37BW

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
I am acutally thinking of getting Aion, i was a PVP ***** on Mir and WoW, so from what ive heard I will like it so far, the grind i can handle...i grinded to 80 on wow... ill let ya know what i think.

Demonolith

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hey am back again :), pretty much hooked on this game now, enjoying it alot except for Eylos over ruling Abyss but Asmos are making a little fight back anyway...

Dose anyone know of any of them special mobs which spawn every so often? i found 2 out which is the sprigg and the Endangered but had nothing great of them so far, also am getting to the stage were i need pretty good kit to survive, am a ranger and have been putting +Crit on all my gear, pic below is me so far, is critical hit the best way to go for a ranger?
http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=188513&serverID=46

Oh also any ideas on what drops Destructive set? The gear am after atm.

Also took our first artifact last night which was pretty cool.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2yv05zp.jpg

Advise anyone to give this game ago, dont think any game has hooked me like this since Myth of soma, PVP is fun, love how you can go into the other world to kill Eylos's, for some strange reason things in this just remind me of MoS days :biggrin:.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
feel like paying for my account again now and playing again but i'll probably get bored fast, it's fun but i just got bored of the grinding >_<