Area51 Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

I am very much doubting server will remain up for much longer,

I have requested the server to be closed down and not reopened.

theres serveral reason but ill explain the last reason.

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Aww **** sake :| Just got in fae a good night out.. still drinkin n fancy'd goin for 45 but NAW... its down.. got a reason or IP changed or what?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
good server **** GM's
corrupt for a start ive just quit after going red for a few days lol