Area51 Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

I am very much doubting server will remain up for much longer,

I have requested the server to be closed down and not reopened.

theres serveral reason but ill explain the last reason.

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
spria a.k.a jonny healy is going to get jumped

and im going to watch as they stamp on his head :)
see u soon :)

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Something is afoot at the circle K!

It's a bit suspect that with in a couple of a hrs a certain person getting banned,

That the server starts to get DOSed and then ppl's accounts get hacked...

MMMMM, it don;t take Hercule Poirot, to work it out:agree:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
WTF, just cause a couple of people got hacked your making EVERYONE start again, thats pathetic :punch:

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Well tbh, what a waste of time.

Can't see this server lasting the week out.
If each time some gets hacked or server gets dosed, he del the char data base,
AH well another server, joins the heap in the desert with the rest of the dead servers..

:mad: :flush: :widone: it's done!

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Thing is this was a good server.

Shame they killing it by reseting.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
sirchrist said:
Something is afoot at the circle K!

It's a bit suspect that with in a couple of a hrs a certain person getting banned,

That the server starts to get DOSed and then ppl's accounts get hacked...

MMMMM, it don;t take Hercule Poirot, to work it out:agree:

keep thinking that fubu hacked actaully

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Tbh its stupid that we have to lvl again..... just because 2 people hacked ( WOOOPDY DOOOOO BASIL!!!!!!!!!!! )

i know i didnt exactly lvl that high by i did work my ass of to lvl to this so you should atleast refund peoples lvls that have proof ( check the top 30 list )

or check our siggys ( the people who have it in there)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Last edited:

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Jamie/Hello said:
Ok basicly there was a choice

People Get hacked and lose all your items oftern
or
Remove database Make them start fresh with A proper ID

or u cud refund the lvls.. :agree:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
oh look all the siggys and the top 30 list has changed to after the wipe but dont worry i got the top 30 screenied :ppunk::middle: so your excuse cant be " we havent got a copy of the lvls now so we cant refund ( blah blah blah) " instead it will go back to the CBA!!! reason now

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
Jamie ur a n00b and dont have a dam clue how to run a server every1 loves the server the only problem is you.

Give the server to Host fully and you jis play it tbh least he know's what he is doing. :agree:

The fact that u accused me n ma bro of having stuff we never whn you didnt even have the logs was rediculas and u never even apolagized about it.

We have the screenies.
Made alot of gd m8's on this server aswell Shame realy.

You can build a server but cant run one for ****.
:mooned: :middle:

/Gohan4Real

P.S soz bout spelling :p im krap

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
I have to agree with the majority here, it was bloody silly to reset DB. I am not starting this server again. Just feel sorry for people who were 41+.

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
good server but not playin anymore cos this second reset so i don't c point (hitman)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
yeah reset was bad, i still play its ok :P

player.php

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
shame due to resetting the server tbh shud of looked into it more ahwell another one bites the dust i suppose

:P lucky i didnt waste my time lvlin