Bandet Server 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Now im not one to usually question, and im just going off this thread here because ive never personally played the server (so forgive me if im wrong), but if the server is down so much, why is it still an lomcn approved server?

Certainly downtime falls under the 'No reliability issues' criteria??

no you was refering to this which i have explained myself on, and yes pritty stressed with the ppl that constantly slag me when i have clearly stated what we think the problem is and trying to fix.

so dosnt help with ppl like you that flame straight away when we have announced that yes we have an issus which we are trying to sort out. not hard to understand i hope.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
no you was refering to this which i have explained myself on, and yes pritty stressed with the ppl that constantly slag me when i have clearly stated what we think the problem is and trying to fix.

so dosnt help with ppl like you that flame straight away when we have announced that yes we have an issus which we are trying to sort out. not hard to understand i hope.
No, I was referring to your slightly aggressive post towards Tai, why would I refer to my own post? What you said doesn't make sense O.o

Lol, flame. I simply inquired and even stated in my post that I was going purely off information in this thread and that I had never personally played the server. I apologise if you think I was 'slating' your server, but I was just simply questioning.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
No, I was referring to your slightly aggressive post towards Tai, why would I refer to my own post? What you said doesn't make sense O.o

Lol, flame. I simply inquired and even stated in my post that I was going purely off information in this thread and that I had never personally played the server. I apologise if you think I was 'slating' your server, but I was just simply questioning.

if you care to take a look through these pages you will see why i was so aggressive so to speak becasuse he or she is constantly slaggin the server post even though we have explaned why its down several times.

and nice way of trying to change it around on to someone else so you dont look like stupid.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
if you care to take a look through these pages you will see why i was so aggressive so to speak becasuse he or she is constantly slaggin the server post even though we have explaned why its down several times.

and nice way of trying to change it around on to someone else so you dont look like stupid.
'Treat others as you would like to be treated.'

I have nothing to look stupid about, so why would I need to change it around? If anything you're the one that looks stupid, but lets not get into that.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Wanabee, I realise you're fussed about the problems with the server but stop with the attitude towards people that calmly ask questions. Yeah Taj has probably asked the most questions, provocative questions at that but Kazuki never said anything bad.

So either stop posting or stop with the attitude. If Taj's questions bother you, you don't need to answer them.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wanabee, I realise you're fussed about the problems with the server but stop with the attitude towards people that calmly ask questions. Yeah Taj has probably asked the most questions, provocative questions at that but Kazuki never said anything bad.

So either stop posting or stop with the attitude. If Taj's questions bother you, you don't need to answer them.

who the **** is Taj?

Tai hasn't asked any questions let alone "provocative" ones.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
who the **** is Taj?

Tai hasn't asked any questions let alone "provocative" ones.
Do you realise how little I care about memorizing the correct spelling of your forum name?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Shouldnt be double posting should he? ;)
This dude just thinks hes never going to be wrong. Most things Ive read and hes posted in. ends up with him abusing people about something so stupid.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Shouldnt be double posting should he? ;)
This dude just thinks hes never going to be wrong. Most things Ive read and hes posted in. ends up with him abusing people about something so stupid.

No I shouldn't but there's no edit button so you don't have a leg to stand on ;)

At the end of the day he is not only talking about me when it doesn't even involve and/or concern me, but he cannot even spell my name correctly.

So he's wrong on 2 accounts.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
but i do. and ive been here since the dawn of time so live with it

You really are an asshole and since when was the dawn of time May 2003?
Someone spells your name wrong and it's a huge controversy, get over yourself.

If you want to judge other people's mistakes, take a look at your punctuation first.

Petty isn't it?

Edit: Also what do you mean there is no 'Edit' button?... Idiot.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You really are an asshole and since when was the dawn of time May 2003?
Someone spells your name wrong and it's a huge controversy, get over yourself.

If you want to judge other people's mistakes, take a look at your punctuation first.

Petty isn't it?

Edit: Also what do you mean there is no 'Edit' button?... Idiot.

Who the fvck are you?

It's not the fact he spelt my name wrong it's the fact he had an attitude afterwards. I am fine with people until they get arsey with me. That's when I kick off.

Idiot? Get ****ed. My punctuation is fine when I wish it to be. That has jack **** to do with you.

There is no edit button for me. There may be for you as you're in the regular usergroup but as you can see, I am not.

Anything else? Twat.

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Who the fvck are you?

It's not the fact he spelt my name wrong it's the fact he had an attitude afterwards. I am fine with people until they get arsey with me. That's when I kick off.

Idiot? Get ****ed. My punctuation is fine when I wish it to be. That has jack **** to do with you.

There is no edit button for me. There may be for you as you're in the regular usergroup but as you can see, I am not.

Anything else? Twat.

Lol i love you, you abuse every 1 ;)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm not even trying to be an ass though I just seem to attract idiots and their unnecessary comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.