Bandet Server 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
this down again? jeez not egsactly a reliable server.

We are still haveing major issues with the new machine which will be going back once more to the pc company,

and yes currently down but please take into concideration how long the server has been going and take into concideration that this is the the only major issue we have had since running the server.

so i ask you not to slat us or the server as we know it is down and we are working as hard as we can to get this sorted so you guys can play.

thanks

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
@Colonel: Exactly*. It's actualy realy starting to annoy me now.

@wanabee: The problem has been going a good 2 months now? Just forget it, server is basicaly dead anyway.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
its a bad habbit i know, why not switch back to the old machine because the down time is gonna turn people off.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Elohel why even bother posting? this server is a nice server, Its not thier fault they are having problems with thier new pc they have baught to host this server on for you lot to play.

People like you ruin it for everyone.

Good luck wana and koni hope it gets sorted!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
The problems been on & off for ages, therefore, the server isnt nice, as half the time you cant play, the other half its lagging.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
The problems been on & off for ages, therefore, the server isnt nice, as half the time you cant play, the other half its lagging.

why have you posted the same this twice check your last post on this forum.?

and yes you are right the server isnt nice currently and i have posted a reason as to why this is or you just cba to read that and just carry on slatting the server again.?

we have had 2 machines which have had developed a problem in the cpu or motherboard which has screwed the pc they work for 1 day maybe a week then they start blue screening and restarting so making it very difficult to find the problem.

i will be sourceing another machine in the next few days hopefully of a diffrent chipset and see how we go on that one.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
small update as to why the server is down.

we have had some major issues with novatech where we purchased the server pc from, after 4 amd machines breaking after a matter of a week or some a day we chose to go for an intel machine with a diff motherboard, the machine was almost ready to go untill it was noticed that the dimm socket 3 was damaged, after further investigation we found out the pc had been a return from another customer so novatech promised to have a new one delivered today to ds home, well after 4pm ds phoned them to find out where it was, and they had a great answer, it was at there shop still due to a system error there side, the new machine will be with ds tomorow morning and will be setup tomorow night so hopefully the machine will be back online tomorow night ... cross fingers lol

we will do a good event to compensate for the 2 weeks of downtime and the last few months of issues, but we wont run the event untill were happy the new server pc is stable, sorry to all for the downtime and we hope to be back online soon.

btw i would highly recomend NOT to buy anything from novatech as there products seem to just break down, and there customer service is pretty much none existant.

cheers

koni

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
So how come you yet again buy the machine from novatech lol?

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
we got the original one from them so there policys involve exchanges so we had no choice but to continue, we have looked around the web for barebones that can do the job and yes there are alternatives around but novatech is local to us and is not mega hard to get to if there is a problem, but we didnt anticipate there would be an issue with every machine lol

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Surely after 3 major issues one would request for their money back and buy somewhere else, or that's just me :P?

Anyways, i say ask for your money back and buy the parts. It will be a cheaper, better performing and a more reliable option.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
completely agree with you rag, we will see if this pc is ok, we are confident it will be as its a pretty good motherboard, the lastones were all cheap crappy winfast / foxconn boards with nvidia chipsets, the new one is a full foxconn board (No cheaper components ie winfast) with an intel chipset so should be reliable, the old host pc was great but we couldnt do any more ram upgrades with it which was a shame, and a mobo and ram upgrade was as much as a new machine so we chose that avenue, but after this machine we will never use them again

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Novatech really are idiots. Most people say they are good ect. No they are simply not. They sent me mother board with no fragile stickers on it and it was in a rubbish breakabke box. It did not work. I then wasted more money sending it back but i was fully refunded what i payed for the mobo. However this was a piss take and wasted time.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
server is currently off line, we have so many issues with pc components its unreal, bandet will be back once wanabee has got the mobo and new system up together which should be in the next few weeks so iam keeping this locked and moved to the general server adverts section due to the downtime.

cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.