Bandet Server 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
oh god this server...

1 word...

terrible.

please explain in what way terrible thanks.

and can a mob please clean the constant spam that is happening on this thread thanks and i think infractions are due to the ppl that are constantly spaming.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Most of what has been posted is to do with the server, therefore it is not spam. You seem to dislike people giving critasism (Which is constructive) about your server.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Most of what has been posted is to do with the server, therefore it is not spam. You seem to dislike people giving critasism (Which is constructive) about your server.

nope not at all if you care to read are forum you will see we accept critasism all the time and we deal with it.

just when ppl like yourself and others just out to flame a server that isnt accepted thanks in advance.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Please quote me flaming your server as i would like to see this.

I've made comments on the server, which are my opinions, and everyone is intitled to an opinion, if you are going to do what you done before and clean this thread so that every comment is a good comment, go ahead, just proves that you cant take critisism.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
elohelMeight how is "oh god this server...1 word... terrible." constructive at all?

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
It's not funny, it's god damn kool.

Na, all seriousness, Ritek is a fag.

I'm not a fag, I'm female...

You and your little ass kisser come across as fags more to be honest.

All I've seen you both do is flame this server and talk absolute **** to people and "gang" up on them, no one can make any sort of comment without one of you causing an argument with that person, it's damn right childish and pathetic. It seems like anyone who has a different opinion than yours or Tai's is automatically in the wrong.

If you don't like this server, don't play... simple. If you think it is terrible atleast give reasons as to why you think so, then people would have a better understanding as to why they should or should not play Bandet.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
elohelMeight how is "oh god this server...1 word... terrible." constructive at all?

Would you like to quote me saying that? No? Cos i didnt.

Ritek, even if your a female, you can still be a fag, fool.

Me and Tai are always right, end of. Nah, we just express the truth, and let people know what we think, rather than brown nose like you.

I presume the last part wasnt directed at me?
As ive stated, the server was good, before all the problems, and now, i dont really play the server, because its not secure.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
its not a bad server but if your a late starter its harder becuase every1 else has an advantage over you
oh and is the server still down ?

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
its not a bad server but if your a late starter its harder becuase every1 else has an advantage over you
oh and is the server still down ?

This is exactly why tai and gortex are crying over the server as they really do not have a decent char and they got owned and pked. So they try to flame the server. Iv seen tai in town biging himself up, Sad sad kids.

The server is down for now. The server files have some serious internal problems.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
This is exactly why tai and gortex are crying over the server as they really do not have a decent char and they got owned and pked. So they try to flame the server. Iv seen tai in town biging himself up, Sad sad kids.

The server is down for now. The server files have some serious internal problems.

The reason people are 'crying' is because when you are level 60 hunting around and somebody level 80+ comes and pk's you it is rather annoying.

I think you will find everyone sits in hz and chats ****.

Servers down? Surprised? No?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

How are me and Gotrex crying over this server? I said I wasn't playing it anymore and then Gotrex made his comment. If you have a problem with either of these then I suggest you take it up with yourself in a dark corner 'cos no1 else gives a **** big ears.

We both had like level 55 chars with 55 kit. So what the **** you on about?

What's this about "biging" myself up as well? I do no such thing so why lie? You complete and utter faggot.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
please explain in what way terrible thanks.

and can a mob please clean the constant spam that is happening on this thread thanks and i think infractions are due to the ppl that are constantly spaming.

ok here goes:

1. Its always down
2. You need to sort out the mob names, there shat
3. As a tao, u cant hunt anything alone.
4. Half the community are mongoles
5. Once again its another server which is over powerd by wiz's and wars(see point 3)
6. the subclassing(in names) why is a warrior called a "mage"?

@ Ryan, see above.

@ Dumbo, lol ur fvkin hilarious!!!! seeing as tai dint play as "Tai" it wud be interesting to see "tai" sitting in HZ bigging himself up. and im not sure which me ur refering to but i wasnt ever pk'd. as for the kids statement, lewl!

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
ok here goes:

1. Its always down
my reply
as stated above we are haveing issues with new server pc hence the reason its down.

2. You need to sort out the mob names, there shat
my reply
hmm ok i guess you are just scraping the barral on this one then.

3. As a tao, u cant hunt anything alone.
my reply
i guess you havent explored other areas apart from tele center then.

4. Half the community are mongoles
my reply
well im affraid you get this on most servers, so cant see how that makes the server shat.

5. Once again its another server which is over powerd by wiz's and wars(see point 3)
my reply
disagree we have monster on here that need all class and some that taos can kill you have to find.

6. the subclassing(in names) why is a warrior called a "mage"?
my reply
this has been sorted out i guess you havent been on for a few weeks then.

@ Ryan, see above.

@ Dumbo, lol ur fvkin hilarious!!!! seeing as tai dint play as "Tai" it wud be interesting to see "tai" sitting in HZ bigging himself up. and im not sure which me ur refering to but i wasnt ever pk'd. as for the kids statement, lewl!

i have added my comments thanks

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
the server is up on our old machine as the new one is back with novatech for the next 5 days for a test of some description (they need to keep it for that long) to determin whats wrong with it as its not software related its either a ram or motherboard issue.

so for the mo its back on the old p4 machine so there may be some mob lag but its playable its all we can do at the mo untill the new machine we brought is back with us

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
new machine is back from novatech now, there was a problem with the dimm1 ram socket on the motherboard, all fixed now we will be switching back over by the weekend

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
as of tonight we are back running on new machine again, they seem to have done a good job in fixing the pc.

event and Exp will be increased very shortly to compensate for downtime and haveing to run on old machine for last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.