Blood Server v3.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Merlin said:
Whats bet the codes cracked :P

How? :P
It doesn't have a meaning, therefore cannot be cracked.
It's pre-generated.. :)

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
The account code is now 20 digits.
The forum has update news and the server is comming along nicely.
For more info please check the forum.

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
it could well be cracked its just i dont think ppl would be sad enough to go to the lengths you would have to in order to crack it,

no offence but i doubt anyone would do all that work to crack a code just for an account on a private server

btw ur server sounds cool

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
DrowninG said:
it could well be cracked its just i dont think ppl would be sad enough to go to the lengths you would have to in order to crack it,

no offence but i doubt anyone would do all that work to crack a code just for an account on a private server

btw ur server sounds cool

When will people understand!?!?!!!!!
It's RANDOM. It has no meaning therefore it's not technically a CODE.
It's pre-generated anyway, so therefore there's no way to "crack" it lol.
Thanks, I think it's going to be good too.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
The codes will most probly never appear again unless someone is so wanting a mir2 private account that they create the same script and do 20 digits. It will take them ages to jsut get ONE code thats the same as the pre-generated code.

the codes arenumbers and letters, its not just a load of random numbers or letters. Its proper codes.

Its one of the safest ways. I used it on my previous register script.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
YoYoYo said:
The codes will most probly never appear again unless someone is so wanting a mir2 private account that they create the same script and do 20 digits. It will take them ages to jsut get ONE code thats the same as the pre-generated code.

the codes arenumbers and letters, its not just a load of random numbers or letters. Its proper codes.

Its one of the safest ways. I used it on my previous register script.

Proper codes have meanings, which is kind of pointless for their purpose in this situation.
The codes are there to just prove that your the creator of that account, the code gets e-mailed to you and it is asked to be presented before you can change any of your account (password etc).
They have no meanings these codes, so they cannot be decrypted or hacked etc.. they're pregenerated and stored on the server (securely)

GateCrasher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
*** my server, rebirth doin the same type stuff as mine lookz like ive copyed even tho i havent

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
GateCrasher said:
*** my server, rebirth doin the same type stuff as mine lookz like ive copyed even tho i havent

Nowt I can do about that >_<

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Sean said:
Proper codes have meanings, which is kind of pointless for their purpose in this situation.
The codes are there to just prove that your the creator of that account, the code gets e-mailed to you and it is asked to be presented before you can change any of your account (password etc).
They have no meanings these codes, so they cannot be decrypted or hacked etc.. they're pregenerated and stored on the server (securely)
I worded my post wrong >.<

But yeh, i agree the codes will be one of the safest ways in account stuff.

EvilW

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 19, 2004
"They're useless, tis called minimalism.
F9, F10 and F11 can be used instead."

LOL sean...

Looks and sounds gud so far but just not sure how dis single class is goin to work... can u u give more info if possible

cheers :D

GL wid server best of luk,

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Servers been up for a week in beta, you could've seen for yourself. :P