BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
What ever happend to the strickt mods on LOMCN, one of you would have been banned for a long time, I was banned long time ago on my orig account for somthing alot less worse then what you lot are doing, some how I see the mods not doing what they are ment to be doing.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lol iv'e just realised what these files are, youv'e done a nice job with them :P

Congrats, but be careful as you never know what the chinese put into their files.

/Jenix

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
I watched it twice before posting just to be sure. I didnt see anything that made me go wow! Im sure im not the only one to have them human effects and pritty much everyone has the mobs etc. However the magic could be considered "new". I do realise it was a trailer but it didnt blow my skirt up.

This is not a diss i just think u could have done better :)

Take care
Chris

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Out of intrest what ever happened to Destiny? I went away from private servers for some time did it ever manage to go live?

On Topic - Like he said the trailor took 5mins aint bad considering.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Oh, you thought that was an insult? Someones angry and the inside. :brows:

Speak English please.

Also I'm not sure if you noticed it or not but I was being sarcastic. I take pity in people like you.

Omen said:
shame you cant admit to being one yourself eh twat?

Can't I ? Has anyone asked me if I personally think that I act a twat on these forums ? No pal I'm afraid they haven't.

Playboy said:
everyone fails to you......

People that use the name "Playboy" on a Mir forum DEFINITELY fail, sorry.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Speak English please.

Also I'm not sure if you noticed it or not but I was being sarcastic. I take pity in people like you.

Can't I ? Has anyone asked me if I personally think that I act a twat on these forums ? No pal I'm afraid they haven't.

People that use the name "Playboy" on a Mir forum DEFINITELY fail, sorry.

then why is everyone saying things about u :P

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Speak English please.

Wow, your smart. Sarcasm - i didn't see that one coming. Especially from you.

I still stand by my previous comments about you. Cute.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Screw your crap arguement, what happened to Destiny? Someone.. Anyone answer ¬¬.
carls still workin on it, he just never gets much time with uni gf and other stuff. he doesnt have time to run it tho

he will possibly be helpin me work on OS now tho