[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
mmmm u said beta was months ago and its nearly 2016 it doesnt take 4 months to fix bugs

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
mmmm u said beta was months ago and its nearly 2016 it doesnt take 4 months to fix bugs

Unfortunately, it does. as you can see from the official set, these files are not 100% bug free, every time we fix things new things arise. Also let me mention as stated before, the server was for the players and will always be for the players once we get there. However the main reasoning behind the server is that the team and myself love the files and have taught ourselves from the bottom how to edit/code/develop these files. Therefore we will put our hands up and admit we are not as strong at coding as some developers on the forums. But we are constantly developing the server and the code.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
may aswell just give up on this server, wheres ur team?, its been months since you advertised this and yet it aint up

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014

it does when you don't know what you are doing lol

put it this way, if they started a new server today it would be finished before apoc comes out

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You are full of ****.
Fixes? Tweaks? Bugs? Coding and working daily on with "your team"?

Indeed mir ppl are not the highest IQ audience but right now this is beyond joke.
If you were actually working on the files you and "your team" would post your progress like Origin's GM does who is a single guy working on a server that most likely wont hit double digit usercount but you can see his passion, his work and his actual progress.

Your whole "you will play our server no matter what" attitude sucks more than your coding "skills".

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
You are full of ****.
Fixes? Tweaks? Bugs? Coding and working daily on with "your team"?

Indeed mir ppl are not the highest IQ audience but right now this is beyond joke.
If you were actually working on the files you and "your team" would post your progress like Origin's GM does who is a single guy working on a server that most likely wont hit double digit usercount but you can see his passion, his work and his actual progress.

Your whole "you will play our server no matter what" attitude sucks more than your coding "skills".

I usually dislike low rate, but with the amount of passion Sanjian is showing with Origins, I am likely too play it.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
I usually dislike low rate, but with the amount of passion Sanjian is showing with Origins, I am likely too play it.

im at the point now with this where ide prefer this thread was closed/deleted than to see it pop up on the recent etc.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Said it before, I'll say it again. The server not being out causes us to lose nothing, to have nothing taken away from us, to cause very few of us to actually lose any time or effort (beta testers).

If it comes out, it comes out. Rejoice and whatever. If it doesn't, whatever - as above.

Until then, or a bigger update, ignore the thread. Stop asking about it. Stop worrying about it. Stop getting annoyed over it. What's the point? Other servers have emerged, and it's overall a pretty good time for Mir.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
This is a good time for Mir? What are you smoking?

Other than the big 2 server that have been arround for a while (Arcadia/chronicles) which are not for everyone what else is online? Affinity which as much i respect azzie's efforts is a mediocre server at best and nothing else. And also there are 0 upcoming promising custom servers.

Of course the above is not Apocalypse's fault but its certain that their whole "signature advertisement" and hype have played its part in Chronicles moving away from forums making them less active and also disheartened a few server makers when its hype was at its peak.

Even if the above reasoning is not enough its my choice to bad-mouth those fukers for being the most annoying server makers ever constantly lying and still being arround not-banned and with their thread still open.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
This is a good time for Mir? What are you smoking?

Other than the big 2 server that have been arround for a while (Arcadia/chronicles) which are not for everyone what else is online? Affinity which as much i respect azzie's efforts is a mediocre server at best and nothing else. And also there are 0 upcoming promising custom servers.

Of course the above is not Apocalypse's fault but its certain that their whole "signature advertisement" and hype have played its part in Chronicles moving away from forums making them less active and also disheartened a few server makers when its hype was at its peak.

Even if the above reasoning is not enough its my choice to bad-mouth those fukers for being the most annoying server makers ever constantly lying and still being arround not-banned and with their thread still open.
Black desert isn't out for another few months. I've been waiting for a year. I'm not on there forum blasting my mouth off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
We are still here.

We are still working on it.

unfortunately lots happened at once, and we lost a member of the team (which has now been replaced).

But its still going. We are almost ready, but with current life commitments we have not decided when to implement the final parts.

We will launch, and we understand those who have now lost interest, all I can say is sorry, but for those still interested, it will happen.

I hope you do keep popping back here, because there will soon be a more frequent post from the team with updates, but as it stands this very moment, we have no time frame.

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
It wouldnt surprise me at all if i saw exactly the same post in 20 years from now.

We are more sorry with the fact YOU ARE STILL ARROUND. Get lost. You took bullshitting to another level. Congrats.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
We are still here.

We are still working on it.

unfortunately lots happened at once, and we lost a member of the team (which has now been replaced).

But its still going. We are almost ready, but with current life commitments we have not decided when to implement the final parts.

We will launch, and we understand those who have now lost interest, all I can say is sorry, but for those still interested, it will happen.

I hope you do keep popping back here, because there will soon be a more frequent post from the team with updates, but as it stands this very moment, we have no time frame.

-Apocalypse Team

Dont mean to be rude, but dont think many people care too much about your server now, you got peoples hopes up too early, and dragged it out far too long without any update. so i cant say i blame people for being offput.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
The thing is for us, we could of done what every server did. Launched and let it fail or need 5 wipes etc, with the bugs that were in place. As Dan mentioned we lost a member of the team, for personal reasons. So it took a while to get the ball rolling again. We know that we may not receive the start we wanted, but we know that we will be here for the long game.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
The thing is for us, we could of done what every server did. Launched and let it fail or need 5 wipes etc, with the bugs that were in place. As Dan mentioned we lost a member of the team, for personal reasons. So it took a while to get the ball rolling again. We know that we may not receive the start we wanted, but we know that we will be here for the long game.

stop trolling and come play ORIGINS - great little server.

Status
Not open for further replies.