[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
I sad that my target and what I pushing four but I need to get the few things to fix and clean up wicth I hope soon.

I can't say when it coming out it not my sefl who runing side project as I just the coder for the server. Xx69xx will give out more information on can only give info and my target for this project like I sad before I try keep you guys informatied.

And BTW don't for get that I disylex don't no how you spell it. So if you can understand somthing then ask other then try to take p*** out my spelling

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
I sad that my target and what I pushing four but I need to get the few things to fix and clean up wicth I hope soon.

I can't say when it coming out it not my sefl who runing side project as I just the coder for the server. Xx69xx will give out more information on can only give info and my target for this project like I sad before I try keep you guys informatied.

And BTW don't for get that I disylex don't no how you spell it. So if you can understand somthing then ask other then try to take p*** out my spelling

No one is taking the p**s out of your spelling as far as I can tell. My alrightythen comment was in reference to your target of a pre-xmas release.

Demonisha

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 6, 2015
The future of this server is hopeless, this so called coder gives little or no information on a rare basis and where the **** is that chode vodka shot -.- haven't seen him post in a while... I wonder what he's doing :S slowly steeping into the abyss i imagine. All credibility ruined for this potentially great server, now it's just rubbish that we hold on to when really this **** should be recycled and fall into the hands of some real developers who know what they are doing. absolute waste. learn to code more efficiently! nice tits or gtfo because right now these apocalyptic tits are looking more like fried eggs

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
The future of this server is hopeless, this so called coder gives little or no information on a rare basis and where the **** is that chode vodka shot -.- haven't seen him post in a while... I wonder what he's doing :S slowly steeping into the abyss i imagine. All credibility ruined for this potentially great server, now it's just rubbish that we hold on to when really this **** should be recycled and fall into the hands of some real developers who know what they are doing. absolute waste. learn to code more efficiently! nice tits or gtfo because right now these apocalyptic tits are looking more like fried eggs

no need for that and ref the develports we all have to start some where.

Sound of it you dont do any code as did you found out when u code stuff other erro come up with some thing nothing to do with the code you done or u change some thing that should work and dont work. you thing how may developer work on c# and all of then code stuff different. here all way more then one way to code something

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Wasn't this the server that was going to kill off Chronicles.... 6 months ago?

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
dont know the state of the server, but i will say there have been afew crystal servers released and every one has had problems with crashing and sorts.

then again i have no idea how long these things take, i picked up shadow of mordor for a 10er so im not really bothered on a release date

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
its a shame they let it go to waste after everything they did. *hint hint* *nudge nudge* release your code to the public ;~)

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Well first and for most, let me explain the issues at hand. As you may have seen a lot of serves rise and fall with bugs and crashes, we are trying to iron out these bugs that arise; the server is in no rush to release. Do not get me wrong I would love to see it released tomorrow; but what's the point in all the hard work being wasted on a server that lasts 3 weeks... because of bugs and lack of coded content(not being able to compete with Chronicles).

When we are ready to release we assure you the server will be in a good condition. But as the files continue to develop thanks to far and the team, we find more and more loop holes in our own coding.

We do not ask you to wait for us, but simply have patience.

Thanks
Apoc Team.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Well first and for most, let me explain the issues at hand. As you may have seen a lot of serves rise and fall with bugs and crashes, we are trying to iron out these bugs that arise; the server is in no rush to release. Do not get me wrong I would love to see it released tomorrow; but what's the point in all the hard work being wasted on a server that lasts 3 weeks... because of bugs and lack of coded content(not being able to compete with Chronicles).

When we are ready to release we assure you the server will be in a good condition. But as the files continue to develop thanks to far and the team, we find more and more loop holes in our own coding.

We do not ask you to wait for us, but simply have patience.

Thanks
Apoc Team.

So you agree that you hyped way, way, way, way, way (ten minutes later) way too early and because of that you've probably (most likely) lost the majority of the player base

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
So you agree that you hyped way, way, way, way, way (ten minutes later) way too early and because of that you've probably (most likely) lost the majority of the player base

Nope we planted the seed just right :) the server will go live and when it does it will have the same player base as it intended to have. :) And when it does it will be worth the wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.