calling people who know how to use photoshop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Ok im starting a new website / team called Assassin Graphics im creating the website layout at the moment but ineed content to fill it with so if you would like to become part of the crew then leave a post, what i need is people who have/ can create tutorials i wanna make about 30 to start with. Featureing different stuff to learn from vectoring to sig creating, digital painting, pixel art stuff like that i am creatng 5 tutorials for beggingers after i have done the layout but i need some more advanced stuff for moderate people so if your interested gs a shout.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Well, I've had my share to do with graphics but I cant really do anything to help you atm mate because I'm really busy and my graphics isnt at its best. Maybe in a few weeks time, when I have some more spare time on my hands.

Off-Topic
Avicarno you're really starting to annoy me with the spamming, I know I'm not a mod and I should be leaving it to them but, his spamming to increase his post count is getting increasingly bad, maybe he should be warned or something. That was a totally useless post that meant absolutely nothing considering he cant do graphics design because he requested his current sig, which I fullfilled. Avicarno please lay off the spam and only post the neccessary details.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
agreed, also any good drawers would like a gallery thats gonna be a section too

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
graffiti...? :brows:

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 86

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
lol... I bet Avicarno lies, he does that alot. 'FUTURA' thats pretty awesome dude, im nowhere near that good =/ You're a good drawer ^.^

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
eerrmm.... got some old skool grafitti that you can use if ya like...

One of my 1st caracters

Mare (Old skool namez lol)

Sorry bout the pics cam is useless

Avicarno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2006
im not very good but people at school ask me why the fcuk did i not do art. I chose PE of course becuase i am very active and good in all sports :P ill do 1 now :D

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Tbh, that post proves what w00t said. You just posted random bollox. Why not of jus waited to say that and post your graff at the same time?

Avicarno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2006
im guna edit my post ....... duh!!!!!!!! and now u made me post and u poseted for no reason..... do u hav a brain?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Avicarno said:
im guna edit my post ....... duh!!!!!!!! and now u made me post and u poseted for no reason..... do u hav a brain?
I wonder if he knows what kind of **** is coming out of his mouth all the time lol.

Avicarno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2006
what you all got with me?
heres my 1minute job >> skibadee lol looks crap and then thers sum bits tht i did a while back

skibadee9ex.jpg

ben9vo.jpg

Avicarno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2006
i know, ill do sum graofitti tomorrow. I cant find any i dun at moment

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
plz dont spam the post lol!!

guys thats some sweet tags i never realy tryed graffiti b4 how hard is it? im pretty goodwith a pencil but not realy good at just makin stuff up i need a pic to work from

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
cLu3LeSs said:
eerrmm.... got some old skool grafitti that you can use if ya like...

Mare (Old skool namez lol)...

...Sorry bout the pics cam is useless
What the ****? Mare139 is a legend and here you are passing his art off as yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.