calling people who know how to use photoshop!!

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah thats really not clever claiming someone elses work clueless, most graffiti artists know who mare is, i swear theres a rule that can get u banned for claiming someones work on this forum.

Avicarno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2006
Grim said:
What the ****? Mare139 is a legend and here you are passing his art off as yours?

yer i was guna say sumit before, but i thought id have a lot of people on to me, becuase when i say anything no will back me up...... :S ive seen this before on the internet!!!!!!!!!! there is name on the paper sumwhere.

Farphit said:
yeah thats really not clever claiming someone elses work clueless, most graffiti artists know who mare is, i swear theres a rule that can get u banned for claiming someones work on this forum.

and btw u can ^^^

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
michaelj:mrj said:
Thats not your work, theres a famous graff artist called Mare!!

Is there really a need to repeat what 2 people have previously said?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
1stly, how do you all know im not mare, which i am mare... but not mare139?? i have wrote mare for 2 yr onward now... if you gonna start chattin **** bout how im not some1 who you all aparently know make sure you know who i am 1st ? fools

LightingFlash

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
lol its got mare 139 in the bottom right corner on ther 1st 1 aswell

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
ROFL, BUSTED!!! :D Anyway, can I just laugh at Avicarno saying he can do Graffiti, not saying I can but I can do a hell of a lot better than that. Lmao @ Clu3less... What a fool... And I might try and do some design later, any ideas what should be on it Skib?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
If you dont beleive that i am somebody its ya opinion. When i get the time i will write any of you anything you want aslong as it aint too long. Then you will know that i aint a fake and that i can graff...

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
cLu3LeSs said:
If you dont beleive that i am somebody its ya opinion. When i get the time i will write any of you anything you want aslong as it aint too long. Then you will know that i aint a fake and that i can graff...

Can you PLEASE stop trying to lie, your doing a very bad job.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
cLu3LeSs said:
Shut up. You got busted, end of. At least have some dignity and shut up instead of making yourself look even more stupid :dunce:.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
sorry wond... we aint all ghetto like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.
sorry ragnar... we aint all bums like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the funny thing is, clueless said he used a digi cam on those photos, yet they were obviously scanner in.

banned now anyway, will give a perm ban unless you admit thats not your work, im not having it sorry.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
cLu3LeSs said:
sorry wond... we aint all ghetto like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.

Don't think i'll even bother replying to that, such a sh*t attempt at a flame. you sir, suck di*k.

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
ok, now clueless cant admit if he is / isnt that man as he is banned, so that 1s sorta fuked lol. and wond has also made an affensiv comment as clueless did and wond hasnt been given a warning?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
cLu3LeSs said:
sorry ragnar... we aint all bums like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.
That made me chuckle :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
clueless's flame was unprovoked, and i dont apreciate ppl taking credit for others work.

Status
Not open for further replies.