calling people who know how to use photoshop!!

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hes only temp banned for the moment anyway, so if he can prove he is him i wont take it any further.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
sn00py said:
ok, now clueless cant admit if he is / isnt that man as he is banned, so that 1s sorta fuked lol. and wond has also made an affensiv comment as clueless did and wond hasnt been given a warning?

I'm not the sort of person that takes a liking to people passing off others work as their own. Take yourself to ANY graphics forums and you will soon see the flaming people get for ripping, not to mention the permanent ban that comes along with it.

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
Wond, as i said, if you could read. How do you know he isnt mare. And to the other man, how will he prove its him oO

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
edit your site, draw a pic for us, loads of ways you cld prove it clueless.

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
sn00py said:
Wond, as i said, if you could read. How do you know he isnt mare. And to the other man, how will he prove its him oO

Because, if you could read you would have realised he has pointed out that he is Mare NOT Mare139, the person that done this work IS Mare139, therefore he is bull****ting.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I reckon we should just leave it as it is... If he wants to get back on the forum, he can either add Farphit to msn, make a new account or use a friends account. People are just posting to increase their postcounts now, and its just getting silly. Just leave it now, and let the mod and Clu3less deal with it between eachother. Nuff Said.

FlamesDeath2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2006
cLu3LeSs said:
sorry wond... we aint all ghetto like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.
sorry ragnar... we aint all bums like yu and dont hav 2 lie 2 get our food, twat.

Shut up u girl.

stfu.jpg

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
This is on clu3lesses behalf... could an admin add him to msn... [email protected].... oh and, also frm clu3less... flamesdeath, nose out, brown nose .
aimed at flamesdeath : he would be more than happy for you to take his msn :)

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
sn00py said:
This is on clu3lesses behalf... could an admin add him to msn... [email protected].... oh and, also frm clu3less... flamesdeath, nose out, brown nose .
aimed at flamesdeath : he would be more than happy for you to take his msn :)
no matter how many times, clueless gets his wang out on webcam the admins won't unban him. :dance:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
ok soem mod jsut just close this lol, cant stop the little faggots ripping, i stuck up for him for a while but done some research on this mare139 and hes obveously a legend in the urban art scene and in no way is a little teenager sat on a mir forum. nuff said, if theres anyone out there who acatualy does have skillz then just pm me.

CLOSE MEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.