Cars

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
My next car will be the Toyota Auris... Fell in love with them.

Bumping this back up as i only got back from Holidays yesterday.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
My next car will be the Toyota Auris... Fell in love with them.

Bumping this back up as i only got back from Holidays yesterday.

Agreed I do quite like them, also im really feeling the look of the new fiat bravo, but its bound to be **** like most fiats are.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Agreed I do quite like them, also im really feeling the look of the new fiat bravo, but its bound to be **** like most fiats are.

Yea that Bravo's are nice, but as you said, its fiat, and i dont think I will be buying a fiat anytime soon.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
fiats r fast of the mark but hav no guts, alfa's best thing that came out of italy lol. might get a 145 petrol alfa.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
fiats r fast of the mark but hav no guts, alfa's best thing that came out of italy lol. might get a 145 petrol alfa.

And their **** cars lol.

A car can be fast, but if its poorly made, it will get no where.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Polo G40 is where its all at :)

Alfa's always break down!! wouldnt catch me spending money on 1 lol

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
lol some kid i work with is always trying to outdo me (i really couldn't care less who has a nicer car but he does)
he's got a 1.1 Fiat Punto (old style) looks ****
i've got my 1.4 Quiksilver 106

he just bought a massive (massive being in size not price) exhaust system, just so he could say to me "i've got a bigger exhaust than you"
which is stupid as i couldn't care less, as you'll hear a roar and see him chugging along in his Punto.

i also hate the new look puntos..does anyone actually like them?

clio extreme sport looks sweet

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
vauxhall vectra 1.9 cdti sri mostly now, does 130 easily then goes up slowly after that, not sure on bhp etc but i tend to stay at 100 on motorways incase of police cars its easier to brake than it is over that lol. just got a ripspeed dvd player put in it from halfords 400 quid like but pretty cool hehe.

and astra van 1.7 cdti sportive does about 110, i put a k n n on it for some reason lol dnt make any diff i doubt on a desil tho hehe.

Crashed yet?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
with the alfas engine = sweet sports engine in a normal car, its everything else that goes wrong with em, like electrics handles some do have engine problems, i looked at a few on ebay n the owner say, " its got a slight knocking noise at the bottom of the engine" then go on to say " all it needs is the engine rebuilt or a new engine" but if u do find a nice one they are sweet and so fast its crazy.

as for kud feel sorry for that guy coz u only got to touch the pedal and those 106's just go on their own. and i nvr rly liked punto's

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
I've only just started learning to drive, and I haven't had a chance to get a car for myself yet (hopefully will get that sorted in the next couple of weeks ^^).

I have driven my Dad's car once though - BMW 6 Series 645Ci.

newtitel.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting a car like that, especially since I don't think my dad will let me drive his very often =(.

/Miles

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
I've only just started learning to drive, and I haven't had a chance to get a car for myself yet (hopefully will get that sorted in the next couple of weeks ^^).

I have driven my Dad's car once though - BMW 6 Series 645Ci.

newtitel.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting a car like that, especially since I don't think my dad will let me drive his very often =(.

/Miles

i dont think ud get a decent insurance quote on 1 of them in ur 1st yr of driving either lol

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
I have a 1996 toyota mr2 mk2 2 litre non turbo t-bar leather seats etc
colour is silver with a black roof

does 0-60 in 7.7
top speed around 140

few mods like perfomance mongoose exhaust apexi air filter and toyota racing devlopment strut bracers front and back

im 21 with 1 years ncb and pass plus costs me around £1000 for a year

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
very nice, wen u get another year or 2 no claims bonus you wanna get a toyota supra. mr2 is a sexeh car. post a pic if ya can.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Car
Make & Model:
Ford Fiesta LX
Zetec S 1.25L Engine

Max Speed:
No idea.

BHP:
No idea.

Insurance
Cover:
Third Party, Fire & Theft

Premium:
£1,803

Living In:
East London

Parked:
On Street

Pass Plus:
Yes

No Claims Bonus:
That's updated (cba to update original post).

Dunno exact figure for Premium, but that's rounded down to nearly pound.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
thats a shocking price i know u live in london and maybe its a desireable car for stealing but 1800 is probably almost X3 of cars value.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
tis insurance grp5 thou, for a 17yr old thats pretty high

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
pic of mine from when i 1st got it

Last edited: