Circ 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
i might give this a try. aslong as u remeber to make bosses worth going to lol as from what i hear u get ur items u need in ur lvlin cave (dont like this idea at all :S) bosses were made to get items and mobs there 4 lvlin and a item rarely. just my opinion ofc

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i might give this a try. aslong as u remeber to make bosses worth going to lol as from what i hear u get ur items u need in ur lvlin cave (dont like this idea at all :S) bosses were made to get items and mobs there 4 lvlin and a item rarely. just my opinion ofc

Sorry I didnt explain that right say you went to Mino cave
you might get a lvl 48 brace drop and stats might be ac2-3 amc2-3 dc2-6 mc 2-6 sc2-6 but say if you went to wt kr and killed a few wt you might get a brace with ac 5-5 amc 5-5 dc 4-8 mc 4-8 sc 4-8 for level 45 you get kits in lvling caves but they arnt very good stats compared to kits off bosses or from hunting caves if you get what I meen?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
When it comes up this weekend I will still be working on it alot so reboots will be every 2 days for first 2 weeks then mostlikely every week. If people would rather me wait I will but I know theres nothing more annoying than waiting weeks for a server and this will also allow me to test and adjust things more faster as I can see how drops and exp/hunting pans out.

Yeah its better to have it online and work at it, that way your not rushing and people can actually see whats being updated.

Oh btw when it comes to orbs and gems, easy to get ? Be nice to see gems being very common with orbs being quite rare, worked well on original Evil Mir.

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Pets on MeriToRious that cost 10 million cost this much for a reason, it`s simply becuase they can own almost everything on the server...

On Topic...

Good Luck with server hun XxX
wow ur server sounds so ****, having a pet tht can solo anything on the server, LOL how silly but then again ur server is Village/EvilMir i wudnt expect nothing less from u daydie :)

ill prob try this server barny lets hope its good

and for ppl sayin its rushed, Oldskool 2.3 was up with few things added and ben worked on it loads and added **** now its still here 170+ users...

/fubu

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
wow ur server sounds so ****, having a pet tht can solo anything on the server, LOL how silly but then again ur server is Village/EvilMir i wudnt expect nothing less from u daydie :)

ill prob try this server barny lets hope its good

and for ppl sayin its rushed, Oldskool 2.3 was up with few things added and ben worked on it loads and added **** now its still here 170+ users...

/fubu

Your name says it all child, i could be many of people but im definatley not Daydie or JayZ. You say how crap these servers Village/EvilMir where yet i still see many other servers being compared to them and ideas from them, there is even one on this thread. Imo both EvilMir and Village where good servers, Daydie and JayZ are also good people i know them very well in real life. Atleast they had the patients and intellagence to create a Mir Server which is as far as i`m aware is more than you have achieved in your whole life or ever likely too, so be gone young one.

Sorry for this post just idiots with an IQ lower than their age get to me.

Good Luck with the server John, if you need anything i`ll be happy to help.

Yeah its better to have it online and work at it, that way your not rushing and people can actually see whats being updated.

Oh btw when it comes to orbs and gems, easy to get ? Be nice to see gems being very common with orbs being quite rare, worked well on original Evil Mir.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Lets get it right wasnt EM and JayZ's server just a gimick for donations ?

"Atleast they had the patients and intellagence "

Tickled me for more than one reason ;).

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Lets get it right wasnt EM and JayZ's server just a gimick for donations ?

"Atleast they had the patients and intellagence "

Tickled me for more than one reason ;).

Spelling ability is not a requirement for being intelligent.

Although, Village/Evilmir and mertiousoudfsiowf servers are all pathetic attempts to create a server. Lacking in almost everything except the GMs need to manipulate its users into donating real life cash.

Looking forward to testing this server, all the best servers develop over time with the use of players input the help them along. Massacre and Oldskool are the 2 that come to mind.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Just pointing out how you're all thinking your right etc.. your posting about other servers on his thread. Take it somewhere else ? o.0 just a thought.

Barney, in a week will it be in open/closed beta, or will it just go straight into live.

Cause i wouldn't really expect you to go straight into live if im to be honest matey.

/czeldabolg

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
Spelling ability is not a requirement for being intelligent.

Although, Village/Evilmir and mertiousoudfsiowf servers are all pathetic attempts to create a server. Lacking in almost everything except the GMs need to manipulate its users into donating real life cash.

Looking forward to testing this server, all the best servers develop over time with the use of players input the help them along. Massacre and Oldskool are the 2 that come to mind.

OldSkool well put together? Jesus son, you have really bad taste, i have never seen a more rushed server in all my life..

Lets hope John shows us all how its done ;)

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Just pointing out how you're all thinking your right etc.. your posting about other servers on his thread. Take it somewhere else ? o.0 just a thought.

Barney, in a week will it be in open/closed beta, or will it just go straight into live.

Cause i wouldn't really expect you to go straight into live if im to be honest matey.

/czeldabolg

It could be realeased this week if it all pans out! But me and Barny have some new stuff to add so we could be looking at next week now! We will give you guys a better idea in the next few days!

/KirBy

In all honesty will probably be open beta this weekend but hopefully by monday I could launch live, im spending alot of time on server atm but I work aswell will definatly be openbeta this weekend if all goes well could be live sunday but morelikely to be early next week.

Sorry about slight delay, just making sure people wont get bored and as kirbys only able to do Item DB atm im having to do quite alot.

/Barny

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
OldSkool well put together? Jesus son, you have really bad taste, i have never seen a more rushed server in all my life..

OldSkool is messy in the way it is laid out yes, but rushed ? No. The amount of content in OldSkool is unbelievable, better than anything you, daydie and jayz could ever DREAM of putting together. Oh and before I go on ? Where the fuck is your server ? After all, all you are doing is hosting someone elses files.

So do me, and everyone else that has laid eyes on this thread a favor and shut the fuck up.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I dont suppose someone could tell me the npc command to add gamegold?
Is it?

#ACT
GAMEGOLD + 1

ty

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
It could be realeased this week if it all pans out! But me and Barny have some new stuff to add so we could be looking at next week now! We will give you guys a better idea in the next few days!

/KirBy

In all honesty will probably be open beta this weekend but hopefully by monday I could launch live, im spending alot of time on server atm but I work aswell will definatly be openbeta this weekend if all goes well could be live sunday but morelikely to be early next week.

Sorry about slight delay, just making sure people wont get bored and as kirbys only able to do Item DB atm im having to do quite alot.

/Barny

Cheers for the swift reply matey, i'll look into this server over the weekend then :D and help it with beta :D

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Doesn't sound to bad.

How can someone knock a server before they have even played it?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Usercount speaks for itself.
It may be rushed in terms of how it looks, but the content on OldSkool has kept it going for 6months and people still have alot to do. I played your server for 1 day and achieved all i wanted to with what was avaliable lol.

No one will ever be able to make a perfect server, in the past 6 years there hasn't been one. Its all down to time, people just don't have enough time or desire to spend there free time working on something for ungreatful children to use. Therefore in my eyes a rushed server is better than no server at all, especially since this years been the worst year for mir in terms of servers to play. Ironic really, considering all the new stuff thats been released. Anyways back on topic...

Any new server that comes up is bound to grab peoples attention due to the fact hardly any have recently, therefore if you can hold peoples attention you should have a steady userbase. Even though OldSkool is a decent server the current goings on are making people fed up, therefore now would be a perfect time to release. :D

EDIT: Theres a word document that comes with the mirserver folder that tells you about all the ACT/IF commands. Should have how Gamegold/Gamepoints work in there. Aswell as other cool features. ;)

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Can you all stop *****ing about other server's and keep ontopic please ?

On Topic:

What are bosses going to be like on server? E.g need a massive group make it challangeing and get a good drop every so often..

Or can solo bosses easy and get drops hardly ever ?

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
OldSkool is messy in the way it is laid out yes, but rushed ? No. The amount of content in OldSkool is unbelievable, better than anything you, daydie and jayz could ever DREAM of putting together. Oh and before I go on ? Where the fuck is your server ? After all, all you are doing is hosting someone elses files.

So do me, and everyone else that has laid eyes on this thread a favor and shut the fuck up.

lol you would go on like that coz half ur kit was given to you from ben himself so i wouldnt say that was corrupt no ?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

That may be sort of troo, but the thing is TheVillage and EvilMir were just rubbish, so you cant really bad mouth OldSkool when you haven't done anything better then what Ben has done.

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
That may be sort of troo, but the thing is TheVillage and EvilMir were just rubbish, so you cant really bad mouth OldSkool when you haven't done anything better then what Ben has done.

Ben has done nothing but create a mess, also the majority of his server is other peoples work, Ben knew nothing about 2.3 servers when he started work on OldSkool and it clearly shows.
Some people would say EvilMir was a legend server some say different its all down to personal opinion, and my opinion of OldSkool is poor and quite simply a mess.
End of discussion.....

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Well looking at user counts im guessing people enjoy Ben's mess of a server? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.