Circ 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
Well looking at user counts im guessing people enjoy Ben's mess of a server? :)

His server is just Dragon Server from Euro Mir and the Romainians/Italians will play anything... Once you get one Romainian or Italian you tend to get them all.

This is just my opinion and i see no need to keep on spamming this thread.

Last edited:

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Take into account Wond and Ben aint exactly the best of friends atm, so he has no need to be biased.

does it matter ? he has had the kit before they fell out or what ever.. he aint guna take it off him is he lol wont matter neways id say this 2.6 server is guna wipe oldskool p69 meri the lot tbh

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
does it matter ? he has had the kit before they fell out or what ever.. he aint guna take it off him is he lol wont matter neways id say this 2.6 server is guna wipe oldskool p69 meri the lot tbh

If they ever come online, there is alot of work invloved with translateing the files etc and alot of people just get fed up and give up, i`ll be shocked if we see any 2.6 servers in the near future.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Are you fkin kidding me?

Look at all of you (well...most of you), you're argueing about completely different servers that don't even come remotely close to something regarding the thread your posting in.

Why don't the lot of you fking grow the hell up, stop being so dam childish and stick to the god dam topic, and incase any of you missed the topic of this thread through your pointless bickering, it's about Johns server called Circ OK?

Good luck with the server John, ill give it a whirl when its online.

P.S:
Don't even think about saying i went off topic children, try growing up and not post crap

Also, mods wtf are you doing? clear this **** up and ban all the argumentative fkers

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
does this not tell you mods aint doing their jobs? a lot of people would of been banned long ago if they were.

But to be honest, we just gotta learn to live without em...stop posting crap from now on, even though i do so myself. Stop arguing between yourselves or take it to PM's.
Like most of these posts are saying there arent many decent servers out to this date, and they are hoping that Circ is a good un, so to speak :P...maybe we could just talk about his server rather than ppl 'stfu'ing and insulting other ppl on this forum cause they have spelt a word incorrectly.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

You joking me ? Cmon, really.. you MUST be. You obviously don't know who I was on that server, considering my kit was basic. Ben done nothing of the sort. What Ben gave me was x3 GM exp pots, few orbs and a level 56 Wizard weapon.

Oh and I'd like to think the stuff was took off me, considering my character is banned. I think Ben is a little wank pot, but thats no reason for me to say his server is shit, when in actual fact it is the complete opposite compared to this Village / Evil Mir, whatever the fuck you want to call it.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
serva seems quite gd from wot ive tried ov it, like the idea of makeing tao summoning spells highish lvl for deva and skele to make the game more interesting :)

last time i went on server was about 3 days ago and seemed quite far in the makeing then to say it was the first day of work

/Andy

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well...where do we download it? lol

Unless i missed the links somewhere in this thread full of spam?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
oooo i wouldn't mind popping on, aint played mir in a while xD

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Nice to see its up, will give it a go later tonight. Hope it goes well =]

Status