Circ 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Sorry scott me and kirby are just testing some stuff atm there was no one on at the time so we took down as we needed to reboot to test will be back up soon things are going well.

EDIT:We will put back up about 2:30

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Pets on MeriToRious that cost 10 million cost this much for a reason, it`s simply becuase they can own almost everything on the server...

On Topic...

Good Luck with server hun XxX

Simply because the stats which are given to the characters can do f*** all damage to the mobs in caves.

EDIT:
Sorry for the off-topic
And is there any chance of you uploading the homezone maps onto a diffrent web please?
Wont let me download from that website youve given, sorry for any inconvenience in advance.

Nice to see server online ^.^

Last edited:

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
class server, few bugs :

• Elite Quest NPC doesnt take the gold chestnuts from you
  • PetNPC takes one yellow ticket instead of two for the ElgarMaster
  • ElgarCave 2F is linked to HwanMajin ( KH etc )
just a few minor bugs overall its a great server tho (Y)

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
When do you think you will release wihtout doing a wipe after, i played it yesturday and it was great fun =], saw you testing drops in sz tho :P

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
When do you think you will release wihtout doing a wipe after, i played it yesturday and it was great fun =], saw you testing drops in sz tho :P

In next few days, dont wanna put it out and be having to reboot every 2 mins, what weve done so far weve identified alot of bugs so 90% are fixed now just doing last few now before i start to implement next patch and once the bugs are fixed for that we will be looking at going live :)

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I was disappointed in gameplay.
I saw that server setup before, it was bad then.

Goodluck with server. :)

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
gotta say altho the server is well designed and stuff i think its just a good BASE to build off, its pretty lacking in content atm. With a few more quests, caves and bosses though the server cud go far.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Ip is same as before in the exe n ini file we have 4 new huntings ground we will be adding in next few days and 3 more leveling areas. Server is down atm as we are working on it.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Ip is same as before in the exe n ini file we have 4 new huntings ground we will be adding in next few days and 3 more leveling areas. Server is down atm as we are working on it.

looking forward to this server :fthrower:

get it up :p

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
Full client dont work on me..on 99% giv me an error !! duno why... /
This server is in beta or not?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.