Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
niss said:
server will be up in due corse peeps i have had a lot of probs since new pc arrived to get it talking to my network, luckly my cousin is a computer technition so he came round and put me in a router :)

I estimate server will be up sometime tomoz once ive redone all the ip's and changed um to the internal ip addresses and also gotta forward the ports correctly or none of ya will be able to connect :P

/GM

thats why its down!!!!!

/infectious

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
if ur not sure that its down or not look at the first page says if it is or not easy as :)

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Loved1 said:
yes. but you dont sleep :eek:

for your information i do sleep not have a job( do now like started on monday) so i dont need 2 b in bed by 9 like u i stayed up till 3 n then went 2 bed got bk up like at2-3 so i only go on server for about 7-8 hours

( talkin like i still play like *** its **** now lol fek all 2 do)

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Loved1 said:
get your head out of your ass and read my posts clearly. i am not aiming 1 bit of this at niss. the only thing i am wanting niss to read is about the leveling differences between 90-100 and then 100+, which is clearly a factor with the server. so stop being such an ass and hush. maybe its ok for you as you came on in double exp so you levelled easy, but if you didnt you will realise the difficulty of the lvling from 90-100

tbh ur totaly pissing me of with this moaning so ****ing wht i lvld fast u did no it was 2 time exp n i dnt sit in town 24/7 bumming every sec away i lvl u should do it to u my catch us up so plz stfu n piss of bout this lvling

/Clipper

SLiM3000

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2005
Rochdale
Can we all stop the swearing.....TBH if hes stupid enough to complain about lvlin then leave him to complain just ignore it?

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
SLiM3000 said:
Can we all stop the swearing.....TBH if hes stupid enough to complain about lvlin then leave him to complain just ignore it?

arron?

Clipper

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
It will be atleast 10pm before its up and thats if all goes smoothly peeps soz i cant be more precise than that and plz if ur gonna discuss server use the server forums :) otherwise this thread is gonna turn into a flame/spam thread instead of an advert forum for the server. Tbh thats what the server forums are for, for u to discuss the server lol :P

/GM

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Server back Online :)

u may use the same exe as before the tempcrusade.exe (in my siggy), there should be no more problems with the servers stabilty from now on *crosses fingers*

Login can be a bit tempremental sometimes but keep goin ull be ok :)

/GM

Last edited:

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
server is up.........
now i think Niss need a big round of applause for the hard work he has undertook to make this happen:)

/Rillifane

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
server closed i will release server files tomoz for public use for any1 that wishes to continue it or use the files for there own server, i will delete char db so that ppl dont use the passes etc for there own ends (ie hacking) gl to who ever wants to continue it (i will contact glenn as i wish to be involved with the revival of torozor) glenn/fire msg me m8. server count is to low for me to continue worrying about it. If rillifane (aka karl) or any wishes to continue it they can contact me by pm on forum. (how could i forget u me old m8 wade contact me if ya wanna use crusade files i will of course give u first refusal) and yes thats before public release :) if wade takes um then they will not be publicly realised soz peeps.

sorry peeps mirs just a bit old now.

WoW ftw :)

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Mod Plz Lock Thread Thx (Thread Starter)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.