Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Loved1 said:
Ok.
1) Im not complaining about 2x exp.
2) Level 100 warr cave = packed / easy mobs / good exp per mob.
3) Level 90 caves = not so many mobs / harder mobs / poor exp per mob.
4) Level 130 warr's lvling faster than 90 odd wizzies.
5) Not wizz server. Wizzies have m,thunder / f,wall. Warr's have h,moon / l,roar
5) Who cares about 3D?

Anyways. It's far too long for a wizzie to get from 90-100. Taken me 3 days to get 2 lvl's as in fox cave's theres a fair few mobs but crap exp per mob. Level 80 cave's are harder mobs and still poor exp. Level 90 cave's are good exp but much harder mobs. So, imo, at level 90 it's easier for a warr too level as the mobs in 90 cave's cant hurt them as much. Wizzies have to stay at level 60 cave's to get the fastest lvling they can. Which is 10k per mob. So, think about it. It's slow.

It is a wizard server mainly, all high stats and easy lvling servers are really, because wizards have the better spells for leveling. The only way it could be even for each class on all easy lvlin servers would be to give warriors a good mass killing/attacking spell.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
koni said:
i did say , 100 warr cave, x2 exp event, it doesnt bother me lol, i did 15 lvl's during x2 exp event lol, i know u were both on all night and well bloody done for lvlin as much as you did !, whats warr cave like btw cant get in =(
Its good had alot of fun in there

Im a wizz to myself lvl 94 and tbh ive had no probs lvling well :) I still hunt the lower lvl caves still gettin good exp

Last edited:

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Loved1 said:
Ok.
1) Im not complaining about 2x exp.
2) Level 100 warr cave = packed / easy mobs / good exp per mob.
3) Level 90 caves = not so many mobs / harder mobs / poor exp per mob.
4) Level 130 warr's lvling faster than 90 odd wizzies.
5) Not wizz server. Wizzies have m,thunder / f,wall. Warr's have h,moon / l,roar
5) Who cares about 3D?

Anyways. It's far too long for a wizzie to get from 90-100. Taken me 3 days to get 2 lvl's as in fox cave's theres a fair few mobs but crap exp per mob. Level 80 cave's are harder mobs and still poor exp. Level 90 cave's are good exp but much harder mobs. So, imo, at level 90 it's easier for a warr too level as the mobs in 90 cave's cant hurt them as much. Wizzies have to stay at level 60 cave's to get the fastest lvling they can. Which is 10k per mob. So, think about it. It's slow.

tbh all 3 classes get it slow 90 to 100 n
wizzys firewall mtb there gr8 attks h/m is ok but roflmao lr its **** cnt even class tht as a help full move mind u cnt even get it lvl 2 n tbh its like the hole server is a playground 4 wizzys when we get 1 room thts it
its 15k exp per mob n yes its easy no bosses no items drop thts it

/Clipper

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
yes but the point i am making. is that a level 101+ warr should not be able to level faster than a level 91+ warr / wizz / tao

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
sry but i disagree, at 100 u get better kit so it is easyer to lvl anyhow. but also think ov it as kinda a reward. u lvl hard from 90-100 so as a result u lvl faster.
and if u think about it, if someone does 100-110 faster than u do 90-100 when u hit 100 u will lvl fast also, and catch them back up

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
yes but the point i am making. is that a level 101+ warr should not be able to level faster than a level 91+ warr / wizz / tao
m8 im a 113 wiz 90-100 was slow but didn't take me long bout half a day max lvl 90 cave dose hurt a bit but thats where i lvled mass lure mass kill mass exp spam easy as if warr went there he can only kill 4 at a time + getin hit if a wizz went in warr lvling cave well put it this way all the mobs be dead b4 it respawns again its packed some times no boss u have 45 mins in there 20mill to get in 15k exp per mob and they dont hurt all u need to know bout it cya in game

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Any reason for server being down?

Btw great server niss, hope you can just get a stable host :)

/SPL1FF 60 Warrior

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
wanabee said:
i beleave new pc has arrived,
i will see if i can get hold of niss

ds

Nice one,

Thanks for reply though.:bbcguy:

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
Loved1 said:
well why are lvl 100+ leveling faster than level 90? i really dont understand :eek:

the hardness of the mob go up seeming even to me as for 100+'s lvlin faster then 90+ like to know where you have got that impression because i certain havnt noticed a speed increase maybe improvement on tactics i use and kit upgrades, but i do wish is that moaners would just give up and try offering idea's instead of criticisms niss is trying to please everyone and all you can do is moan and also the problems is having with his isp i mean comon give him a brake......

/Rillifane

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well rilli. i was lvling at 90+ and gettin 1 lvl every hour or 2. but i was using my friends 100+ warr in warr cave and was getting 1 lvl every 20-30mins.
also, this is giving niss ideas surely? it's stating that he could even out the lvling, possibly make it easier for lower lvls or harder for higher lvls

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
Loved1 said:
well rilli. i was lvling at 90+ and gettin 1 lvl every hour or 2. but i was using my friends 100+ warr in warr cave and was getting 1 lvl every 20-30mins.
also, this is giving niss ideas surely? it's stating that he could even out the lvling, possibly make it easier for lower lvls or harder for higher lvls

no theres a difference there offering an idea and there moaning cause you dont like something you are doing that last one.....but nvm i dont want to turn what is ment to be an advertisment for his game into flame match, you have a problem PM ingame or pm him on this board

and niss is always welcome to new idea's and improvements but this approach is just get his bak up bud:)

/Rillifane

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Loved1 said:

Perhaps making it easier to level after 100 than 90-100 is a good thing. 100 is a respectable leveling and im sure after 100 you would get bored if it was made harder.

All I can say is quit ya *****ing and get on with it, at the end of the day its niss' server and what he says goes, what gives you the right to tell niss what to do. Like people are saying, give niss feedback but if he doesnt want to change anything then its tough ****.

/SPL1FF

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
get your head out of your ass and read my posts clearly. i am not aiming 1 bit of this at niss. the only thing i am wanting niss to read is about the leveling differences between 90-100 and then 100+, which is clearly a factor with the server. so stop being such an ass and hush. maybe its ok for you as you came on in double exp so you levelled easy, but if you didnt you will realise the difficulty of the lvling from 90-100

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
tbh whats it matter who lvls faster than others,the server is down and i dont think anyone knows why or they would have posted so there's no point cryin over who lvls faster than who when the server is down,is there?

/MaleVirgin

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
lol double xp you mean that event i missed cause i was off all day?
im lvl 117 tao so i know about hard leveling and the way you come across is your belly aching that 100+ can level faster then you, not a dig at niss? this is his server your moaning about it especially on the advertising section course he's going to take it personnally there is a forum you know for this sort of stuff.
http://crusadeserver.proboards105.com/
personnelly i think this servers great and it still a young server and to make a what seems a small change take a lot of effort behind the scenes so if you want to belly ache/give ideas do it on the crusade forum not on his advertising site

/Rillifane

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
loved if u so jealous of 100+wars lvlin fast. go lvl a war to 100 then ud b happy and wed b happy cus u aint moaning on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.