Crusade V2 Online 5/7/06

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
I am unraring the full client, and i have got so many messages about files being crupt... is there a problem with the client download?

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
Most if the .wil files are coming up crupt... i am trying to find another server that has ones i can use, but WinRAR is saying that they are all crupt... anyone know a way round this...

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Spyro18 said:
Most if the .wil files are coming up crupt... i am trying to find another server that has ones i can use, but WinRAR is saying that they are all crupt... anyone know a way round this...

i had to download the full client yesterday and it un-rar'd with no errors you must have had a dodgy download mate, re-download and install again

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
OMFG!! been killin the same 2 bosses since 9 this morning and i havent had the quest tiem i need. tbh this is takin the mic a little ive reported the prob;lem to a gm only to be told theres no problem with drops and they wont be adjusted and that im unlucky.... wtf kind of responce is that???? i could understand if i had missed a spwn lol but ive been there for every spawn since 9 this morning till 7:30 tonight.

because i tried to put my point across and the gm didnt agree with it i suddenly lagged out.... guessin i might not be able to get bk on...

DarkSoul is extremely unhelpful tbh alot of people have said this.

maybe if he listened to people problems and suggestion the server count would be 11 at its peak rofl.....

the rest of u gm's i would strongly suggest listening to ur members suggestions if u ever hope to have a more popular server...........

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Paine said:
OMFG!! been killin the same 2 bosses since 9 this morning and i havent had the quest tiem i need. tbh this is takin the mic a little ive reported the prob;lem to a gm only to be told theres no problem with drops and they wont be adjusted and that im unlucky.... wtf kind of responce is that???? i could understand if i had missed a spwn lol but ive been there for every spawn since 9 this morning till 7:30 tonight.

because i tried to put my point across and the gm didnt agree with it i suddenly lagged out.... guessin i might not be able to get bk on...

DarkSoul is extremely unhelpful tbh alot of people have said this.

maybe if he listened to people problems and suggestion the server count would be 11 at its peak rofl.....

the rest of u gm's i would strongly suggest listening to ur members suggestions if u ever hope to have a more popular server...........

tbh i listen to every suggestion that is passed to me,

just because you cant get slave that makes the drop files to hard dos it
jesus what you guys what everything handed on a plate, btw when did you start the server?

im not adjusting the drops they are the same as they were previous and dont need touching.

same responce you got in game and you bring here tell you what you stay here and moan.

11 at peak is it it says 17 at moment growup

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
wanabee said:
tbh i listen to every suggestion that is passed to me,

just because you cant get slave that makes the drop files to hard dos it
jesus what you guys what everything handed on a plate, btw when did you start the server?

im not adjusting the drops they are the same as they were previous and dont need touching.

same responce you got in game and you bring here tell you what you stay here and moan.

11 at peak is it it says 17 at moment growup

its not because i cant get slave its because i cant get 1 bloody item in 10 hours that ridiculous!!!! the reason i braught it here was to see if anyone else was havin the same problem!

and ill take it that was u who just booted me aswell.

in future people do not make suggestions as u will be kicked because of it!! also before tting make sure ur pets have killed everythin around u as if u tt and still get exp u will get a bollockin for it like a couple of people have.

what kind of person makes a server and doesnt accept feedback???? a simple ill look into it would have been nice or ill moniter it and see.....instead of there fine ur unlucky and then kicking me

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Paine said:
its not because i cant get slave its because i cant get 1 bloody item in 10 hours that ridiculous!!!! the reason i braught it here was to see if anyone else was havin the same problem!

and ill take it that was u who just booted me aswell.

in future people do not make suggestions as u will be kicked because of it!! also before tting make sure ur pets have killed everythin around u as if u tt and still get exp u will get a bollockin for it like a couple of people have.

what kind of person makes a server and doesnt accept feedback???? a simple ill look into it would have been nice or ill moniter it and see.....instead of there fine ur unlucky and then kicking me

so answering from top
we have a few ppl in game at the moment with slave and they have worked there ass off to get it.

yes you wer kicked for gett assy with me

as i said before i take all suggestion from players if they are put into server well that is my decsion
as for afk lvling it is clearly mark on forums and in blue writeing not hard to work out

as said above i llok at all feed back and action on sum as i have in past
and as i said before if you dont want to play go else where.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
wanabee said:
so answering from top
we have a few ppl in game at the moment with slave and they have worked there ass off to get it.

yes you wer kicked for gett assy with me

as i said before i take all suggestion from players if they are put into server well that is my decsion
as for afk lvling it is clearly mark on forums and in blue writeing not hard to work out

as said above i llok at all feed back and action on sum as i have in past
and as i said before if you dont want to play go else where.

i wasnt gettin assy as u say i was making a suggestion and u were being assy with me tellin me if i dont like it not to play etc.

how is pets still killin stuff when u tt afk lvling??? its not our fault the spawn rates are every 3 and a half seconds lmao most of the rooms in most of the areas are jam packed wit mobs which is great for lvlin etc. but not when u tt and ur pet gets left behind killing. by the time ur pet has killed a mob another has started to hit it and so on and so on. and 9 times out of 10 they get stuck in a room killing stuff its happened to me loads of times. i think ur stance on afk lvlin can be a little harse when i comes to pets doin this.

so no its not hard to work out and im not saying it is but as i said sometimes its unavoidable and people shouldnt be punished for things that cant be hlp'd

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Paine said:
i wasnt gettin assy as u say i was making a suggestion and u were being assy with me tellin me if i dont like it not to play etc.

how is pets still killin stuff when u tt afk lvling??? its not our fault the spawn rates are every 3 and a half seconds lmao most of the rooms in most of the areas are jam packed wit mobs which is great for lvlin etc. but not when u tt and ur pet gets left behind killing. by the time ur pet has killed a mob another has started to hit it and so on and so on. and 9 times out of 10 they get stuck in a room killing stuff its happened to me loads of times. i think ur stance on afk lvlin can be a little harse when i comes to pets doin this.

so no its not hard to work out and im not saying it is but as i said sometimes its unavoidable and people shouldnt be punished for things that cant be hlp'd

there is always a 5 ,10 min cap before anything happens with a person afk always has been since crusade 1 and most of the time i get told that someone is afk i norm wait a good 5 mins befor going and seeing if its true, so the person is most likely afk for atleat 10mins afk before i get there. i will not be replaying to you again on this matter, however if you whish the player the server read the server forums you will find the rules rather than try and dis the server as you are not getting your own way,

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
i wasnt dising the server i was unhappy with the response i recieved on a suggestion.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
The drops are fine as they are mate, a quest isnt ment to be easy, if it was it wouldnt be a quest atall.
We do appreciate and consider all suggestions made to us by all players, but we feel that the quest drops are fine as they are, you will get all the items that you require but it will take a little time to complete just stick at it you will get there.

/koni
GameMaster

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
hmm from the info looks a good server...tho is it worth playing it /

/VamparicBlood

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
i got all eggs x2 and played less than a week...except larva which i only had 1...they arent hard 2 get

Also server its awesome..loads of caves and quests

Status
Not open for further replies.