Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Spong3, He some how gets all the best "Kit" levels and everything, In the matter of days? Hmm. What a coincidence?

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
spong3 has acess to db linzi he @ makes stuff for chars n tht so he dont get caught..

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
what im trying to get at is he isnt the only person doing it, i've not seen him ingame today, but play and sitthefk must be exploiting also having 90+ kit and rebirths already

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
I've got a few screen shots of a Confused shaun :') ^_^

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Taking nothing to do with server.
i was gonna help shaun and get everything sorted i came online and he made other players gm so i will not be hosting his crusade anymore...
i asked him if he wanted them back he said no delte them so i have.

Thanks

/Paddy

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

lol ture.
why is it always me i try being a nice guy but the ppl i host for always cruppt ? 0.o
shaun was alright but the ppl he trusted werent lol.
oh well he said he has a new host so Good luck.

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
will be another fail if will be on again .... haha

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
lol ture.
why is it always me i try being a nice guy but the ppl i host for always cruppt ? 0.o
shaun was alright but the ppl he trusted werent lol.
oh well he said he has a new host so Good luck.

Actually he said he was closing the server down to redo it and fix all of the problems, like item stats and mobs giving better exp in lower level caves etc. He said people could have a mess around for now until he put it down. So he made some people GM's to mess around on for a few hours. He wasn't being corrupt and neither were the GM's as the server was going to be closed for a few days again.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
those x3 event pot were droppable hence a few players makin a **** loada chars n perminantly bein on x3 exp lol explains the RBs alrdy lol

GRIPPY

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Well once again server fails in a total fail mode. I for 1 wont be coming back not to even see some of me old mates. Rather do somet els besides play this.. again and again.

Good luck to Crusades 4th Attempt (Apparntly this is his last and HOPEFULLY it is..)

Status
Not open for further replies.