Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
has one of the gates crashed? just got ingame and then got d/c tried to get bk in but no welcome note just black screen -.-

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
enjoyed playing this server untill logged in and people have rebirthed already lol

Its as I said in one of my posts, I get the impression this server isn't set to have longevity. Roll on Three Heroes!

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
It was wiped yesterday and now 2 people have rebirths and 80-90+ kit already very silly lol

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
Yeh id rather **** off in my spare time then face a losing battle trying to keep up and be competitive. Is still quite a fun server though if you just wish to grind some mobs and run from the bigger boys when they come to play :x

But yeh, ive now stopped playing

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
I can't see this server lasting much longer. The GM's just seem like little kids who ban/kick people for very small reasons instead of just being a bit more professional and ignoring some small comments.

People are bound to be annoyed by a server wipe, be man enough to just ignore there little b!tch fits and get on with it. Remember without players you have no server.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
*Cough* I told you Shaun they was exploiting the Db >.< i guess you should've listen to me.

Ahh well =) I've seen all i need to see and hear now though, I was glad i was kicked of when i was =)

/Luke

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Who do you think, there the only Best people with best kits rebirthed? and im pretty sure that event pot Npc was exploitable? ;) Gf

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
at a guess luke i guess it was spong3 :P as he had best kit b4 wipe aswell

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
shaun wont learn tho luke he chose to give them access to db so his fault

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I've not seen spong3 online all morning, only people i've seen with rebirths and stupid kit is milf_hunters, play and sitthefk.

Status
Not open for further replies.