=<DarkRealm 2.3 (High Rate Server)>=

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
posting a thread on lomcn dont cost anyfin :P

True.

It's just the fact of it being a "subscription" I wouldn't associate that with mir in any way, just being me personally ofc.

Please do not get the wrong end of the stick - I am in no way slating your server =P

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Subscription is totally optional. Basically if you choose to subscribe you pay £10 per month, you receive that amount back in Game Gold that can be used to purchase in-game items, you also receive an experience bonus of 0.5% that stacks up with any other experience bonuses such as Rebirth bonus and so on.

Some people may feel like subscribers get all the perks and are hard to compete with, but in reality some of the best kitted out players in the game have not subscribed or donated a penny, and all the uber kit they have has come from drops, quests or events.

PK is still very alive in-game despite what some may say, sabuk wall and last man standing are popular PK events, plus most of the maps other than a few levelling and noob areas are all PK. This may sound "Care Bear" but it is great for new players to get established and levelled up enough to compete with the higher level players.

New caves, mobs and bosses are added frequently, and there is loads of quests and challenges in-game both for solo players and groups.

Anyone wanting to give the server a try, just log in and tell someone your new and almost all players will point you in the right direction or help you out. There is also a new NOOB quest that helps you get started, GM's and other staff are always online.

The server is growing nicely at the moment and new players seem to be impressed with the game and fitting in quite quickly.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
what sorta advertising do you do?

well atm this is our first flyer.Its been printed at the beginning of next week

flyernew.jpg

This may be edited before the final print date so do not quote this img.

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
You might want to remove the word "addictive" because if parents see that they will not let their kids play, just a suggestion :]]

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
You might want to remove the word "addictive" because if parents see that they will not let their kids play, just a suggestion :]]
hehe thanks...Mir really isnt based around 10 year olds really.
Although mir has no age limit i tend to find that this kind of working keeps the immature child off the game..
Imo mir is no place for someone 12-15 and below.The language that can be seen ingame insnt always the best thing to read for a small child. lol

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
hehe thanks...Mir really isnt based around 10 year olds really.
Although mir has no age limit i tend to find that this kind of working keeps the immature child off the game..
Imo mir is no place for someone 12-15 and below.The language that can be seen ingame insnt always the best thing to read for a small child. lol

Wow, I just wanna say I think ur doing a great job with thoose flyers, maybe mir will become even more famous than WoW lal :ppunk: anyways gj mate!

/DarkLord

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
lol I love my server and im doing every thing possible to make it known.
Darkrealm is not a fly by night server like some of those who have already fallen.
People will come and go but one thing is for certain we will always be here

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
flyers? as in ur gonna go posting them thro ppls doors lol?

so ur advertising an illegal game, isnt that sorta a bad move?

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
flyers? as in ur gonna go posting them thro ppls doors lol?

so ur advertising an illegal game, isnt that sorta a bad move?

lol ben come on ffs go post your crap somewhere else m8..
Im starting to get a little bored of you now.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
m8 hes very rite on this, you are running a illegal game

wemade find u passing out ads like that can be big probs

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
m8 hes very rite on this, you are running a illegal game

wemade find u passing out ads like that can be big probs

and advertising on lomcn is legit?.
Every server posted in the server adverts is legit?.
Every time someone goolgles The legend of mir its legit ?.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

Two wrongs make a right ?

Are you seriously planning on posting stuff through letterbox's? thats some serious commitment if you are lol.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
lol im actulay trying to find the copy rite info on lom but i carnt find any.
the last one i found was for 2006

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
Ran the auro patcher and it d/l'd 1 file but still closed ? Its 20 mins after you say its open :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
theres a difference between keepin it to the private server community, and actually goin out into the world claimin its ur own game u made...

u seem to have lost the plot like good old lapta... trademarkin mir2 and ****.

also im allowed to post comments, after all, this is a forum. so dont get annoyed, just answer the questions ;)

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
theres a difference between keepin it to the private server community, and actually goin out into the world claimin its ur own game u made...

u seem to have lost the plot like good old lapta... trademarkin mir2 and ****.

also im allowed to post comments, after all, this is a forum. so dont get annoyed, just answer the questions ;)
im not annoyed ben.Im used to you rtrying to put me down.I mean after all youve been at it for years.
No one said i was trying to trade mark anything.im simply looking for the copyrite so i can view its extensions on whats possible.