=<DarkRealm 2.3 (High Rate Server)>=

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
im not annoyed ben.Im used to you rtrying to put me down.I mean after all youve been at it for years.
No one said i was trying to trade mark anything.im simply looking for the copyrite so i can view its extensions on whats possible.
im not tryin 2 put u down, just discusing what ur tryin 2 do, why u gotta take it the wrong way for.

even if u were to get copyright or wotever.... the files belong to TD? they are not legally ur files at all?

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
just gonna add my opinion, yes it's illegal and if you post out flyers this could increase your chance of getting screwed. Bon you say the files belong to TD, by credit they do as it is his work,but he does not own them.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
im not tryin 2 put u down, just discusing what ur tryin 2 do, why u gotta take it the wrong way for.

even if u were to get copyright or wotever.... the files belong to TD? they are not legally ur files at all?

i dont want to get the copy right ffs..All i want to do is look at them .
Td does not own the files at all.
The souce code was release by lom and he edited them..

every single server made to date is technicaly the property of wemade.
All the the death done is edit them

posting a flyer.posting on lomcn

even having a website for your server is all the same.The fact is the server files dont belong to any of us.
All im saying is i am not sure that wemade have even renewed there copyrights

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
There is about 40 - 50 regular active players up to 60 when busy at weekends and over 100 when there is an event or something similar on.

Many took time out to play Mir USA but a few are starting to return, others still log on for a chat. Seems to have picked up quite a few new players over the past few weeks tbh, and loads of advertising is planned for the next few weeks / months.

When I logged off last night at 11pm there was 29 people on but quiet today as many of the players have work.

Thanks

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
is server up atm cos i cant get on

Yea I have only known the server down twice in 9 months.

If your having problems getting on contact Paul for help but everything is working fine as a new player started this evening.

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
I've run auto patch and server down for me atm. Same for anyone else?

/DeadlyAngel :mooned:

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
same been wanting to test it out since last night but im gettin connection closed =/

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
same been wanting to test it out since last night but im gettin connection closed =/

The server is under attack atm.
I thought it was a hard ware problem.

Seems that some people need to resort to a ddoss attack to ntake a server offline lol.
It will be back up tomorrow.

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
The server is under attack atm.
I thought it was a hard ware problem.

Seems that some people need to resort to a ddoss attack to ntake a server offline lol.
It will be back up tomorrow.

FFs why are ppl so sad to dos other ppl's severs? ..... They really need something better to do, :mad:

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
Don't look like it thought it was going be having an ip change this morning, I can't get on and rerun the autopatcher many times :S

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Paul's changed server companies and upgraded all the systems. He has worked flat out all weekend and will hopefully have server running later today.