DC Universe Online

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
im 30 now and struggling to find gear for my level as all the vendors require marks

Just run the Duo's and do the hard mode alerts for marks, you can also pvp for pvp gear (duh.) but yeh level 30 gear will drop in duos and hard mode alerts along with the marks.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Just finished my first raid in The Batcave, got epic trinket from the last boss ^^.

firstraidepic.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/f/firstraidepic.jpg/

Also it kinda makes me happy that skill > gear in this game, Shadowhawk was the other "DPS" in the raid... he is full Tier1 and 2piece Tier2, he only has 2 blues and as you can see.....

thebatcavestats.jpg

http://img257.imageshack.us/f/thebatcavestats.jpg/

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
He did more healing though, tbh!

Level 23 now. Think I'm going towards being a tank but might try out another char when I hit 30.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
He did more healing though, tbh!

Level 23 now. Think I'm going towards being a tank but might try out another char when I hit 30.

lol i must be truely lazy level 12 but like me 4th one, got tonight off so gunna blag pinki to help me if get stuck lol.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
im 30 fire and wanted to be dps but every bit of gear i get is for tank so ive just started equiping them, didnt want to be a tank though because they dont get any taunts so im not sure how you are supposed to pull aggro off somebody else

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
When you press T and go into tank stance EVERY skill is a taunt xD. He may have done some healing! but our healers are on about 500-800k healing done lol so all in all he was pretty useless.... :P

You can be dps. Just when buying your tier go for dps gear :P

JealY you on ps3 or pc? and what server?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Seems a few of us are playing now, that is good! I'm level 12 still from Friday afternoon ended up on the drink on Friday just got home, so I can start playing again now lol.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
lol i need to level , iam too lazy lol.

always something that annoys me like batcave 2v2 , wait 5mins for it then it just sticks me in v2 , so i was raging about that.

then the quest diary says return to the nearest metropolis nightclub ,so i go to 2 in meto but oh no its not them ones!!!

RAGE QUIT lol.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
lol i need to level , iam too lazy lol.

always something that annoys me like batcave 2v2 , wait 5mins for it then it just sticks me in v2 , so i was raging about that.

then the quest diary says return to the nearest metropolis nightclub ,so i go to 2 in meto but oh no its not them ones!!!

RAGE QUIT lol.

What you on about?

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
What you on about?

iam on about the 2v2 place , i qued and it sent me in on my own.

my quest arrow is yellow jack and this had no arrow because it thought i was in the wrong place lol.

neway iam 2 lazy to level even though its easy , rather play HoN.