DC Universe Online

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
good find lol and not an exploit its intended since they dont expect people to sit there doing it all day lol, theres a few objects u can hit for exp that instant respawn

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
That definitely wouldn't be intended, exploiters ruin the game, but at least if they will be able to be found out as their achievements etc wouldnt match that of a level 30s?

Anyway I didnt play much last week but have been playing alot today and gained 5 levels so now I'm level 23 and just working my way through quests and Alerts, having loads of fun, anyone else still playing?

Going to get this charcter to 30 then play another one.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Im mainly logging on to do raids and my vault lol i dont need any more gear upgrades until the next patch comes this month! :D

(i could get more tier 1 but when out dps'ing the other person in our guild by 1.5million i dont really feel its needed :P)

We have the achievement for completing batcave in under 1hour and we were 2mins and 30secs off of completing Khandaq in under 1hour for achieve :( ah well, this week we will do it (the last boss bugged out 3 times ><)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Level 26 when I styopped playing at around 8 last night and I got stuck at the quest where you have to kill all the titans, got to the bit where 3 of them start breaking free then they own me so, think I need to get a few more levels or better pots lol.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Only thing which really annoys me aboutt his game is the fact that u can't scroll through your quests, at least I don't think you can?

I'm villain at the moment Jealy, going to get this character to 30 then maybe enroll a Hero