Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

redownload it... it should work

Howler

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 2, 2004
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

Toxick said:
redownload it... it should work

re-download what? the .exe? lol ive downloaded that about 10+ times

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset

Howler said:
re-download what? the .exe? lol ive downloaded that about 10+ times

Then check for the IP and then change the IP in the exe yourselfs....

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

stivy said:
Then check for the IP and then change the IP in the exe yourselfs....
The new exe doesn't connect to the IP, instead it connects to the DNS server. Im uploading a .exe which connects to the IP for the people who it doesn't work for.

Will be available from
www.disturbed-server.be/Disturbed2.rar

Reactions: sirchrist

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005

when i started mine it came up with the Wrong! thing so i downloaded the 2 links but only Link1 works and Link2 doesnt... i can download them fine but it says the Link1 file says its damaged or something any help?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Zeds said:
when i started mine it came up with the Wrong! thing so i downloaded the 2 links but only Link1 works and Link2 doesnt... i can download them fine but it says the Link1 file says its damaged or something any help?
Will upload data1 file again 2moz and test that, sorry for any inconvience

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003

hi,

just started playin this server, its my first ever time on a 1.9 style server, lot of mir 3 implimentations huh :P things fkin sweet anyways

anywho one question, is stuff like the stats screen translated? coz i remember seeing a screen b4 which was translated now its like not =/ coz i installed that link 1 and link 2 to try and get rid of some chinese error i get when i load up the client (after i choose server and click the red button) anyway i can get ingame ok so that error dont bother me just wondering if the stats screen was translated?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

the error also comes up for me, i think it comes up for most people but you can still get on server so its kool,

/4fun :D

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

quit now and gave account to code thanx for gr8 time whoeva my m8s r on disturbed and g/l on game

also got game working last night i had to meny diabao.ll or w/e they caled in data so deleted a couple and worked

muthatucka

if ne 1 wants me msn [email protected]

Last edited:

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003

erm also, my siggy still aint working anyone tell me why/

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

any1 know why the screen goes black when i click start

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

DrowninG said:
erm also, my siggy still aint working anyone tell me why/
Believe the stat thing wasn't started in server files, join forums www.disturbed-server.be it was posted on there somewhere

Also if you have any problems post them on forums!

godfather

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 4, 2003
scunny

IceSlice said:
quit now and gave account to code thanx for gr8 time whoeva my m8s r on disturbed and g/l on game

also got game working last night i had to meny diabao.ll or w/e they caled in data so deleted a couple and worked

muthatucka

if ne 1 wants me msn [email protected]

can u stop copying my words ''muthatucka'' u idiot.

[D] [C] [K]

boromere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2004

is the server down or is it just me lol