Dragon Chronicle Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OO1™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2006
Sorry guys it was a team decision that this was for the best. Like to say thanks to those who backed Dragon Chronicle through the rough time. OO1 i have your money and it will be refunded now.

Milo i get what you saying maybe its true maybe im just a person to help others run servers instead of running one myself.

MentaL thanks for the respect means alot. Maybe we did recruit abit much bugs wasn't my problem. I never understood the full responsibilty of running a dedicated and the times you go through.

So i take my hat of to you and all other owners for sticking with thiers for so long.

Once again sorry every one.

is there no way sum1 else can carry it on ?? sean,beard,nick,miles?????

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Xanada would you release your files not like the added just the EURO part + you have some really nice code's

/ancient

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Not sure since its all of our code.
okay m8 if you get a chance get speak with your team could you ask them because it will help the people who are making private server's mise not let it goto waste m8.
cheer's

/ancient

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Best server team around?......the server was only up 5 mins and they couldnt get it back online....they could of given ppl warning they must of had an idea it wasnt going to come back online. Expected it tbh. future refrence GMD,plz dont run a mir2 server again as all u did is waste a month of ppl's time and effort. Poorest run server ive ever played.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Best server team around?......the server was only up 5 mins and they couldnt get it back online....they could of given ppl warning they must of had an idea it wasnt going to come back online. Expected it tbh. future refrence GMD,plz dont run a mir2 server again as all u did is waste a month of ppl's time and effort. Poorest run server ive ever played.

What did you all just sit around and twiddle your thumbs for a month while you waited for DC to come back up?..

They didn't waste anyones time.

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/

If you expected this server to go down why did you sit viewing its website 24/7, i take it thats all you did as your complaining they wasted your time.

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Yes i sat there 24/7 for 1 month solid twinling my thumbs,get a grip. Dno bout rest of ppl who was "playing" there but i put off playing euro mir2,wow euro,and a few priv servers becuase this was the first 2.3 priv server up supossed to be "revolutional" wasnt it just that. Everyweek there was a post from staff saying the server is "almost complete" ,"upcomming", "register an account as server will be up shortly".Dno wot they did to it as it was running perfecly when the server whent live(with a few bugs ere and there) then when they closed it to apply fixes to these bugs,the bug list grew to 100+ bugs....

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Just like to say to xander & the DC team sorry it dident work out maybe you guys could Help the members of LOMCN like uv all ways done but that's up to you :)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Id like to say some people really really dont have a clue.
Maybe this is the end of Dragon Chronicles Maybe its not.
Good luck to the RZ team and to anyone else who takes on the challenge of making a 2.3 server. Its not as easy as it seems, and if you succeed then fair play to you. And @ Dan (MentaL) if you think that was 'bringing a lot to the table' then you have seen nothing yet.

Just remember things have to die for new things to be born. The Oak tree never dies it simpley evolves, it resprouts and it grows. Just because you cant see something it doesnt mean its not there..and who knows what could happen in the future carpe dium.

Regards
Beard

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
IF rz does run a 2.3 server, its garanteed to be virtually bug free on launch, or maybe it already is :)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
IF rz does run a 2.3 server, its garanteed to be virtually bug free on launch, or maybe it already is :)

The difference between DC and RZ is that DC has a good relationship between owner and coders.

But talk is cheap MentaL we will see when RZ goes live..oh sorry legendofmircc ;)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Wow your being nasty, strange? Im sure that the bias will of course be there since DC did try to recruit majority of lomcc staff, reason being I asume is that they would be able to get more exposure of some sort.. Other than that, servers are servers, its what appeals to the single user that counts, someone may like DC, someone may like RZ.. at the end of the day, i been doing this longer than any of the DC team so, im not too concerned about rivals, infact, if I was to even do such a server, I would be sure as hell going to advertise it as much globally as I can to the european players.

Regards

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
mental, instead of posting here
y dont u start replying ppl on your own forum?
there r numerous threads in your mir section where ppl ask your advice or help
now when u do answer ppl is most of the time with only a few words so it izent like its gonne take up much time now izzit ,and seying u r able to post stuff here i recomend u do the same on your forum

and to bad about dc but i had a feeling it would turn up this way
the way it was run was really bad tbh, the 2 wipes pissed ppl off , and for what ? for a few lvl 34 items and u were planning to make lvl 50 items anyway
and the second time a telering droped and again a few lvl 34 and 4 lvl 38 weapons (but lots off ppl were 38+ allready) and u freaked out . u could of just deleted the tele ring instead of another wipe
anyway after the wipes the server was dead only 1/4 of the ppl left on the forums and a much lower ammount off ppl were online when it was up for a little wile after the wipes
and u only said u would wipe when there was a major bug !
there was no exp bug of any sort so u could of left it or iff u really wanted a wipe just delete all the items
really it could of been run allot better then it was

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.