Dragonet Server Test

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Testing Delayed

Dragonet Fun Play

Because the real testing was delayed am letting people on anyway to have a little fun, get to know the game before testing starts so you have a better idea when it comes to reporting bugs.

I have NOT yet released the interface.sgl so you will be playing in Chinese for now, but this will be released soon.

Accounts in fun play will not be kept in Testing as i will be handing out items and spawning bosses for people just having a little fun. You don't have to report anything as i pretty much know everything what i have to do for now, reporting bugs is what the testing is for.

Add this group if you want to join.
Live Group Chat MSN: [email protected]

Read below for downloads.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Client 1.972:
http://www.sting3g.com/woool/woool-19792-full-1104.exe

AT THE END IT WILL SHOW 2 TICKED BOX'S, UNTICK THESE. ALSO A POP UP MESSAGE WILL COME UP WITH 360 IN IT, JUST SAY NO TO THIS ALSO.

Client Updates:
http://bit.ly/cWtxJU
Please read the txt. file on installing the updates.
Thanks to Pete for uploading updates.

Download Launcher:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3vpkc3d9ttki5w9
Move the launcher into your woool dir, open it and create account and start game. Select the server "DragonetWool".

Dragonet Interface Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?umcpmoasy6f8cay
move both files into Client Data folder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems

There is a problem with Login and getting timed out errors, just keep trying you will get back in game after 2-3 trys.

Reactions: Pete107

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Plans are to open the Server for next week Friday (23rd). Everything is now setup thanks to Iceman and Jonny1.

Version client we will be using is 1.992 the latests woool Version. You can download the woool client now from woool.com
Download 1.992 Client

If that is too slow for you because it is hosted in China, you can download 1.972 Client which idaBigA is hosting and i will in the week upload the 4 client updates to get to 1.992v for you.
Download 1.972 Client

I would of upload the 1.992 client myself but my uploading speed is not great at all and the client is 2+GB.

The Dragonet Patch for the client will be released on open day for the English translations.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
really really wish u luck with this. hope it works well

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
New sets added to drops.

HellCavern Level50 Set
Warrior Set:Omega
Wizard Set: Zidian
Taoist Set: Spring
lvl50set.jpg

Warrior Set: Arrogant
Wizard Set: Coiled
Taoist Set: Northern
Underworld Level60 Set
lv60set.jpg

Both maps will be available from Veteran.

Server will be going at 15x exp rate, reason behind it but i will make it easy for you to level and gain items in the test don't worry, fercho been testing a little for me, just to find them little minor bugs which i don't want in testing, hes been great help finding buged items and other problems so when testing starts there should not be many reboots to fix things.

Creating Hero is now set at lvl20 instead of 46.
You can now buy TigerShields from TigerKing NPC in CS, so you will have Tiger+Hero helping you, Hero Takes exp but Tiger dose not, to level him you buy TigerCrystals which are also in shop.

Purgatory is no longer double exp, i may even close it for testing because too many bugs that place at the moment unless i can fix it.

OmenDungeon i may turn into a lvl40 group hunting place, harder then Ashura but better drops that king of thing.

Mounts will be changed also, If all goes to plan i will make a shop that sells that mounts, it will be an item you equip onto your medal slot but this will disable mount skills.

Guess people who been working on woool are woundering were the FlameGod set is lol, hmm may put it in somewere, set for all classes maybe, don't expect the same stats on it though :P.
ETA is still for next friday, nothing major has set me back yet:).

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
nice1 sanity, just hoping your hard work pays off and this isn't a flop like the rest of the woool servers.
hopefully raise a decent user count for it also...

if tests go well, some advertising should deffo be done.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Mounts now working.

First Buy mount stone from Shop Leopard,Lion and Dragon
Stones
stonesa.jpg

Second Summon your mount, then go visit the Mount upgrading NPC in town, upgrade your stone twice.
Upgrading Process
upgradingprocess.jpg

Third Buy Royal Armor from shop, only with this armor you will be able to ride the mount, (It dose not replace your current Armor)
RoyalArmor
royalarmor.jpg

Fourth CTRL R to get onto your mount. Here are the pictures of the mounts.
mountsf.jpg

Phoenix and SnowTiger are currently in works.

Edit:

Phoenix now working :)
phoenox.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I know i said ETA will be the 23rd but it will be delayed am sorry, stuff needs fixing which i never noticed before, am still waiting on Elegent group to release their launcher. But if you fancy having a little play around you can, but our launcher is buggy because if you log out it takes a while to get back in and thats why am waiting for the new launcher and i do reboot quite alot, i will put download links on 1st post, also add the msn group on 1st post and i will walk you throw on how to connect to the server.

Server News:

Phoenix mount was buged but is now fixed.

New guild recruiting system added, you can see the top 15 guilds and can apply to any by just clicking them, Leader then can accept you into the guild.
Sabuk War is now working.
Guild Vs Guild war is working, costs 1mil Gold to go to war with another guild, starts instant.

ImmortalsIsland Map added for mount features, buying mounts, upgrading and skills for mounts will be on here.
You can now attack on mount, and use your own skills
mountattack.jpg

Mount Skills not working yet.

TigerKing will now upgrade into a biggier form at level50+

Working on King Skills at the moment, there are 5 levels for skills like so
Lvl1:Fireball
Lvl2:Fireball
Lvl3:Fireball
Master:Fireball
King:Fireball

Master and King levels have never been done so may take a while to work out how this works.

Just again am sorry for the delay on the server, i just want it to be right for testing, worked too long on this to mess it up now:wink:.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Nope still getting it.

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable

Prob downloaded too much off it recently or something gay like that.

Trampy website

/Nymph

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Checked the link and it works fine for me.

Might be releasing the interface translations tomorrow if i can get the last part done.

Guild Vs Guild was tested this afternoon and worked, think you have it in MIR? well go to the King and click guild war, will cost 100k then type the name of the guild you wish to go to war with. Your name turns blue and the other guild goes Orange.

Rules:
1. Enter safezone and you get kicked from the war.
2. You die you cannot help anymore.
3. Kill the leader to end the war.

Thanks to pete for helping me test that.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Checked the link and it works fine for me.

Might be releasing the interface translations tomorrow if i can get the last part done.

Guild Vs Guild was tested this afternoon and worked, think you have it in MIR? well go to the King and click guild war, will cost 100k then type the name of the guild you wish to go to war with. Your name turns blue and the other guild goes Orange.

Rules:
1. Enter safezone and you get kicked from the war.
2. You die you cannot help anymore.
3. Kill the leader to end the war.

Thanks to pete for helping me test that.

Yes, we have it in Mir but it sounds better :P