Dragonet Server Test

Join Discord

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Good news, got the new launcher today, its without the skin though but i translated to English.

Bad news, Needed a fresh client and uninstalled mine deleting some work i did on the interface lol forgot to backup, but i have the images saved so just need to put them back in the client, got to find each image first which is a pain.

The only thing stopping me releasing now is a problem with login, if you login then back in again you will get timed out errors so takes a good 3 trys to get in game again, so am trying to fix this now.

yeah am sorry for the delay, i was waiting for the new launcher which i got today but i thought the new launcher would fix this login problem and has not so it must be LoginSrv and LoginGate, trying to find new ones at the moment.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
im i still good to download the main clint from first post mate?

Yeah that 1.972 client and the the updates to 1.992 client is all you need. I will not be updating after this version. I will post the new launcher here later on.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Downloaded client and updates, keep getting taken to what I'm assuming is the official Woool servers homepage and patcher, and some annoying 360 thing keeps popping up no idea what it is.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Downloaded client and updates, keep getting taken to what I'm assuming is the official Woool servers homepage and patcher, and some annoying 360 thing keeps popping up no idea what it is.

You was ment untick the box's at the end of the client installation, just uninstall that 360 program.

Now am only letting people on for fun, this is not the real test, there is also a problem with login, which i mentioned so don't be getting to annoyed with that, trying my best to fix it.

People reporting bugs thanks but i know about big drops and mobs too weak or to hard or big spawns i know this, somthing i will fix for testing.

Updated first post about testing FUN PLAY

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
wont let me register >.<
a good woool server would be nice i have played dsm lvl 46 on their but lack of players does make boring :(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
wont let me register >.<
a good woool server would be nice i have played dsm lvl 46 on their but lack of players does make boring :(

First select the server DragonetWoool not DragonetWoolTest then a message will come up saying that the server is up (in Chinese) then click the register button.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
First select the server DragonetWoool not DragonetWoolTest then a message will come up saying that the server is up (in Chinese) then click the register button.

ye thats the 1 i bin tryin but i get errors. :( maybe you can make me an account?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ye thats the 1 i bin tryin but i get errors. :( maybe you can make me an account?

accountb.png

This error? English tranlsation = Account Created!!

I will get this translated later.

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
might try this tbh is woooool different from mir2/3

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I can't register, when I open launcher the website won't load and I click register I get a box with gibble gob in it :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I can't register, when I open launcher the website won't load and I click register I get a box with gibble gob in it :P

Am sorry my server.ini which is uploaded to my ftp and launcher reads off has been taken down, i will create a new launcher now, also the message you get when you select the server will say "Online" or "Offline" instead of the chinese message.

Sorry about this.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Is ingame stuff ever gonna get translated? Skill pages, text? lol