Dragonet Server Test

Join Discord

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Yea i put it in lol i mean like, npcs are translated, but some things, little things aint, skill pages aint, other little pages,

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yea i put it in lol i mean like, npcs are translated, but some things, little things aint, skill pages aint, other little pages,

Mean skill descriptions? That will be done soon, when i re work the skills.

Working alone so don't expect everything done so quick:mellow: Only letting people on to have a little taste of the game, it isnt even testing so dont expect much lol.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Am sorry my server.ini which is uploaded to my ftp and launcher reads off has been taken down, i will create a new launcher now, also the message you get when you select the server will say "Online" or "Offline" instead of the chinese message.

Sorry about this.

im getting this too?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Its fixed.

Ice never knew he had to keep the server.ini there, hes put it back now and launcher works again.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Hmm, I don't know if its just me but, Im having a problem. It says i've made my account and stuff in Chinise but when i get onto the Login page on the server, it dosn't do anything? =/ Any help would be thanked
Thanks =)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am sorry server is under maintenance, fixing loging problem. Back up in 30mins.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Back Online.

Ok login problem is kinder fixed in a way, because after you log out it laggs and keeps your character in for about 10 seconds, if you login before that you will get a time out error which will kick your char in game and next login you should get in.

The message you get when you enter username and password is just a message saying you just recently login in, please wait. Just wait about 10seconds then login should be fine.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
this live or beta atm? if its beta will it be wiped?

Just a little fun play at the moment, because i was late on testing i thought il let people on now, still is not ready for testing but soon it will be.

I think i will end this Sunday night then set everything up for testing.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Updated DB to 1.994.

New Equipment. I may put this set in AshuraGod drops. (Weapons are old put missing so i added them back in)
level50set.jpg

SpiritTiger is now in, no upgrade is needed to ride this, just RoyalArmor.
tiger.png

Ziggurats System:
Guild Needed.
100k to join Ziggurats

This is a sytem to upgrade your guild, too upgrade your guild you need Ore Resorces, Ling Resources, Gems, Bullion/Bric.
Once your guild has donated enough the guild will then upgrade, changing your guild logo (Look at my sig for guild logo's) guild logo's has attributes on so the more up you upgrade the better.
Tasks are available to get the resources.

Also when you donate to the guild you will recive Guild Silver, with this you can play a little game...
gamehvm.jpg

Just double click on the slots to see what you have got, this takes away Guild Silver.

All be in next reboot tonight.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
If I were to download it, how long will it take?

P.S I never played woool, but screenshot makes it temptin to download it :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If I were to download it, how long will it take?

P.S I never played woool, but screenshot makes it temptin to download it :P

Depends on your speed lol.

1.8GB client if i can remember.

Tbh i suggest you wait until real testing starts, when the full dragonet client will be available instead of downloading all these updates.

I been fixing up the files for past 3days getting them ready, they almost there so wont be long now :).

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
im downloading client, wanna have a look. Sounds great so far sanity.

When your ready for the actual server launch, please try and advertise as much as possible beforehand - im sure alot of people would play a decent rate woool :)

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
this actually looks welll good i played for like 3hours solo but as i was new didnt know what i was doin so was just really running around dien and lvlin so was good, got a feel for woool but i rekon i will wait as you said till beta or live cos maybe more people will be on then and i might get some tips on how to lvl and where to lvl =P

Woool seem good not to different from mir so its all good

aparaat

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 29, 2007
ive got the client 1.972 but i cant find the updates to make it up to date, will you please add links to the updates?

EDIT. oh sorry they are on the 1st page, got them.

Last edited: