Dragonet Server Test

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
this actually looks welll good i played for like 3hours solo but as i was new didnt know what i was doin so was just really running around dien and lvlin so was good, got a feel for woool but i rekon i will wait as you said till beta or live cos maybe more people will be on then and i might get some tips on how to lvl and where to lvl =P

Woool seem good not to different from mir so its all good

Nothing really in order at the moment but it's coming along, pretty unbalanced at the moment also, no longer adding anything eles now, just setting up for testing, i will post guides and helpful tips when testing starts so you understand the game more.

Again sorry for this delay, almost finished :).

aparaat

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 29, 2007
is it possible to have the 1.797 - 1.9.9.3 updates uploaded to rapidshare too? ive got megashare blocked...:S

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
When i was on didnt notice any quests, Will you be adding to help new players get an understanding how woool works? as the previos comment says I too was running around dying and leveling.

I did however enjoy it so keep up the good work!

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
1st impressions are cool, altho newbie's could use a pet to help them do the 1st lot of levels.

also your RandomTele bundles are bugged, when you double click a bundle to open them , nothing happens (supposed to give 6 random tele's)

also is your usercount bugged? as the whole time i was online last night it said 9 users online.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
When i was on didnt notice any quests, Will you be adding to help new players get an understanding how woool works? as the previos comment says I too was running around dying and leveling.

I did however enjoy it so keep up the good work!

Quest are in but disabled, guess Chinese don't like them, i will be putting them back in sometime.

Tip:

When you start, you will start in PenIsland. Go to veteran and teleport to GeneralCave, this will teleport you to the main city map, from there run to the main city. Go to the TigerKing Npc and buy a TigerShield. Put the shield on then go back to TigerKing NPC and click "Tiger Information then Enhance TigerKing, put it too as many levels as you can. lvl10+ is baby tiger king and level 50+ is big tiger king, use this and you should never die, also get him some skills. you need to Right click the shield to see Tiger Stats and summon him.

At level 20 go to MagicRitual which is also in main town (Next to Ashura Portal) then create a hero.

These 2 should help you survive for now.

Leveling Tips:

1-10: Kill rabbits,Pigs,Scarecrows,KnifeDogs,StickDogs,Fishman (These are outside PenIsland and CeteralPlains towns..

10-20: Go to mines (PenIsland>Veteran>Teleport to mines.

20:25: Go to GeneralCave (PenIsland>Veteran>Teleport to GeneralCave

25:33: Go to Mech>Veteran> Teleport to HotDesert, run to the middle of the town and you will see a temple.

33:38: Go To Forbbiden (Veteran>WesternRegion> The put on auto run map which is under your mini map, you will see 2 blue dots top left, run to the 1 at the bottom.

38:43: Go To Underground (Veteran>WaterBog> Same again put the auto map on and run to the blue dot, there will be 2dots but only go to the 1 bottom right.

43:50: Go To Ashura (CenteralPlains > AshuraPortal

Just a quick rough guide.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Quest are in but disabled, guess Chinese don't like them, i will be putting them back in sometime.

Tip:

When you start, you will start in PenIsland. Go to veteran and teleport to GeneralCave, this will teleport you to the main city map, from there run to the main city. Go to the TigerKing Npc and buy a TigerShield. Put the shield on then go back to TigerKing NPC and click "Tiger Information then Enhance TigerKing, put it too as many levels as you can. lvl10+ is baby tiger king and level 50+ is big tiger king, use this and you should never die, also get him some skills. you need to Right click the shield to see Tiger Stats and summon him.

At level 20 go to MagicRitual which is also in main town (Next to Ashura Portal) then create a hero.

These 2 should help you survive for now.

Leveling Tips:

1-10: Kill rabbits,Pigs,Scarecrows,KnifeDogs,StickDogs,Fishman (These are outside PenIsland and CeteralPlains towns..

10-20: Go to mines (PenIsland>Veteran>Teleport to mines.

20:25: Go to GeneralCave (PenIsland>Veteran>Teleport to GeneralCave

25:33: Go to Mech>Veteran> Teleport to HotDesert, run to the middle of the town and you will see a temple.

33:38: Go To Forbbiden (Veteran>WesternRegion> The put on auto run map which is under your mini map, you will see 2 blue dots top left, run to the 1 at the bottom.

38:43: Go To Underground (Veteran>WaterBog> Same again put the auto map on and run to the blue dot, there will be 2dots but only go to the 1 bottom right.

43:50: Go To Ashura (CenteralPlains > AshuraPortal

Just a quick rough guide.

ty for this little guide, was wondering how to get the tiger king etc working!

edit ; lvl 50 tiger walk speed seems quite slow, is this how u intended?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ty for this little guide, was wondering how to get the tiger king etc working!

edit ; lvl 50 tiger walk speed seems quite slow, is this how u intended?

I think the level 10 and 50 are mixed up, well the little one is far to quick the big one seems to be normal speed, maybe i will just change them around, any suggestions il take on board.

Also Enhancing the tiger the way you do to level will not be like that in testing lol, Enhancing lvl+ and stats+ will cost alot more, i only set this so you can hunt with a big cat ;p.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I think the level 10 and 50 are mixed up, well the little one is far to quick the big one seems to be normal speed, maybe i will just change them around, any suggestions il take on board.

Also Enhancing the tiger the way you do to level will not be like that in testing lol, Enhancing lvl+ and stats+ will cost alot more, i only set this so you can hunt with a big cat ;p.

Obviously lol, would be silly to have them so easily obtained.

With regards to the walk speed, i havent tested the small ones yet, BUT the big guy definalty needs speeding up a little lol.

Hopefully you get the login bug fixed as it is a little frustrating at times, but nothing game breaking :)

have u looked into the possiblility of it being IP related, as i cant login to any account once ive logged - not just the account i logged from (if that makes sense)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Obviously lol, would be silly to have them so easily obtained.

With regards to the walk speed, i havent tested the small ones yet, BUT the big guy definalty needs speeding up a little lol.

Hopefully you get the login bug fixed as it is a little frustrating at times, but nothing game breaking :)

have u looked into the possiblility of it being IP related, as i cant login to any account once ive logged - not just the account i logged from (if that makes sense)

The login issuie is down to bug exploiting, something about relogin a certain amount of times in a time limit so he gives a time out error.

This is at user/password, this error is ment to say you just previously loged in, please wait 10seconds" or something like that.
loginproblem1.jpg

This error is the time out error, the one when you choose character then hit start then it loads then gives you this.
loginproblem2.jpg

Trying to fix this time out error, still conffused, its only ment to happen once after you repeatedly login, but sometimes you go on 3-4 attempts.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Fun test will end tonight at 00:00am.

Thanks to Jonny and Iceman for there support and also the people who played and reported problems to me.

Server will now go under a balancing stage, getting everything right for testing, i have added as much as i can to files and i think it is enough for now.

Also Mick from Distant Soul mates woool will be hosting the server from now on, hes a friend and someone who i can trust with woool and his love for woool is just as great as mine ;p, well you can just look how long DSM server was up for and i would be stupid to turn it down.

I don't know when testing will start, am not going to say a ETA because the last one backed fired at me but i will keep you up to date on whats happening, also you can use http://www.distantsoulmates.com/forums/ for discussion on the server.