DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

Ok brilliant.

Another thing. If you right click an item thats equipped (In the f10 menu), it goes all green and unable to remove from the equipped slot, without relogging.

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

how have you got 300m lol

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

how have you got 300m lol

He has been one of my testers, and provided me detailed bug reports in-game so I can fix them immediately, also tests gameshop items for me so I know if they have a problem or not.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Actually, around 200mil ive earnt from bossing / picking up all the gold that drops

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Actually, around 200mil ive earnt from bossing / picking up all the gold that drops

Indeed he is on the server a bit and helps out newcomers a lot too :) Very good asset to the server I say!

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

still boosting anyone who starts here

/aNti

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:48 PM ----------

GAMESHOP BUG REPORTS

Accuracy potion (Doesnt add acc)
DestructionWater (Doesnt add luck)
MagicWater (doesnt add luck)
SoulWater (doesnt add luck)

MysteriousScrolls (Various script bugs, if you press 'back' once used, it doesnt take you back to the main teleport choice screen, it'll close the box altogether , losing 1 charge from the mysterious scroll stack (without actually porting you anywhere)

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Image 4.Png
    Image 4.Png
    857.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Image 10.jpg
    Image 10.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

He has been one of my testers, and provided me detailed bug reports in-game so I can fix them immediately, also tests gameshop items for me so I know if they have a problem or not.

If you don't have time to check gameshop items work but are willing to fork 200m over to a player to test I have low hopes for your servers future. Regardless of Beta, Alpha, omega, pokemon, or pre release, you should be spotting these mistakes yourself and not just working off Daneos DB and hoping it all works.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

If you don't have time to check gameshop items work but are willing to fork 200m over to a player to test I have low hopes for your servers future. Regardless of Beta, Alpha, omega, pokemon, or pre release, you should be spotting these mistakes yourself and not just working off Daneos DB and hoping it all works.

Uhhh what? Please do not assume! Read threads and check the server out before commenting! This seems to be a cancer of LOMCN! Most of the database has been overhauled by myself, just because I use the crystalm2 base database does not mean its still the base database. All CrystalM2 servers will use that base. And I can tell you right now both Vengence & Galaxy do. Also the gameshop is not a donation base system, its in-game gold only. And with the amount of fixes I am pumping out daily? Don't assume nothing is done, if you do not have something constructive to say, why even bother posting?

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Do you choose to not read a full thread? I have spent and got over 500m i would imagine by now from boss's/mobs.

Sometimes, one EC can drop up to 20mil lol....

at least try the server before moaning smavid

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Gold x2, and you get 20m off EC? I would if I could load up mir but I'm moving house at moment, so I can only be a keyboard warrior. However after those figures I'm alright thanks, unless HP Bunnies cost 500k?

Xandrah, I didn't mention anything about donations calm down, I do know how gameshop works.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Gold x2, and you get 20m off EC? I would if I could load up mir but I'm moving house at moment, so I can only be a keyboard warrior. However after those figures I'm alright thanks, unless HP Bunnies cost 500k?

Xandrah, I didn't mention anything about donations calm down, I do know how gameshop works.

To keep it fair, Game Shop items cost quite a lot of gold.

Updates
Added new loot drops to Troll Mine Mobs
Added new boss loot to the general of Troll Mines (4F) (Thanks to Anti)
Fixed Assassins ACC +5 (10)
Removed some totally screwed up monsters in Troll Mines

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

gold and drops are x5 afaik, if you would again read a full thread before posting. im sure on page 2, maybe page 3. gm states rate changed.

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

dear gm , can we please get big map system in dungeon?

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

NPC (Pillar) on troll mine 3f, doesnt work (Is sposed to take to next floor)

Creatures are completely bugged, they dont collect no items etc.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

NPC (Pillar) on troll mine 3f, doesnt work (Is sposed to take to next floor)

Creatures are completely bugged, they dont collect no items etc.

Pillar npc? Will get to work on that now :)

Also a slight acc + dc increase will fix that, so will get to work on those asap!

Got rl work today, so please bare with me ill get it done by tonight at the latest.

Last edited:

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

all good now

---------- Post Merged at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:45 PM ----------

GM please fixed the TRUST MERCHANT~no funtion well