DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

NPC (Pillar) on troll mine 3f, doesnt work (Is sposed to take to next floor)

Creatures are completely bugged, they dont collect no items etc.

Monsters have been sorted correct ACC/DC values :)

Pillar npc now takes you to 4F!

traders in bw now sell amulets and poisons in stacks of 500.

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Forums are now online, please post bug reports and suggestions there! http://dragonmir.eu/forums/

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

good job on the fixes m8

---------- Post Merged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:24 PM ----------

no wipe it says on the first post i think

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:25 PM ----------

DragonMir 2.6 (CrystalM2)
Currently LIVE - Expect client changes weekly.
Non pay to win server, donations are not demanded for items or gold in game. All GameShop items can be paid for with gold you get from monsters.
All credit goes to the respective creators of CrystalM2
Base database by - daneo1989

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Swamp dungeon is now open, it costs gold to get into, but it now fully works with some exciting drops~ Pictures to come.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

will boost anyone who joins server.

server is really cool, new faces joining. gm works hard to fix bugs as and when reported. no pay2win chars. new maps etc.

isnt lowrate either, new comers ive boosted today have made it into the early 30's already

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

could you have a look at archer skills.

doesnt seem like any past level 28 are dropping m8 :(

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

could you have a look at archer skills.

doesnt seem like any past level 28 are dropping m8 :(

Not a problem :) Yeah I am looking over that and adding it to monster drops :) I will have it all done tomorrow, need to head to bed here as its 1am!

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

brilliant, also mobs in swamp cavern. there exp needs increasing as they are a level 60 cave, and the exp is lower than Lunar (a level 45ish hunting area)

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:08 AM ----------

swamp cave mobs exp needs upping (Highest exp in game these should be )

Seokycho village and Troll Mines, exp need upping (Higher than lunar mobs, lower than swamp)

Also sub boss and boss in Trolls need the animations fixing.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

Could do with more players, gave it a go and was helped to level 40 in 1 day, definitely not as low rate as I thought.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

brilliant, also mobs in swamp cavern. there exp needs increasing as they are a level 60 cave, and the exp is lower than Lunar (a level 45ish hunting area)

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:08 AM ----------

swamp cave mobs exp needs upping (Highest exp in game these should be )

Seokycho village and Troll Mines, exp need upping (Higher than lunar mobs, lower than swamp)

Also sub boss and boss in Trolls need the animations fixing.

Will get to work on those later on today :) Just finishing up rl work.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Also for anyone interested, the full download link to the client is here [FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!jI80VIrA!3w0Yc9NMylyT3E5tPnaXXNotKLi_YrJVUA9Ufojsn_I for anyone not wanting to download via the patcher :)[/FONT]

I decided to have a look, downloaded this one which is 3.17 GB rar, now it is patching some 2.62 GB...

As a first impression I like the forums similar look as old euro but I think you should have pple posting here (at least general discussion about the server) as this thread works as advertising here on LoMCN. I would think own server forum [http://dragonmir.eu/forums/forum.php] is more something for established servers that already have at least some player base to speak of (or better) but on the other hand it is a plus.

I wonder if you would want to post on the first page in server description something about cool down periods on skills, that is one of the pointers on the basis of which pple can decide to even have a look.

First impression, it gets to be slog even @15, pisses me this changing way where you can sell stones and other such items that were added on euro in its later days and which never found dedicated shop. Another server that glosses over under 40 game time while it rubs your nose in it.

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

I decided to have a look, downloaded this one which is 3.17 GB rar, now it is patching some 2.62 GB...

I tried a different client and the patcher also did every file >.< kind of annoying but was worth it

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

A few issues have been resolved with the archer class, mc has been changed along with acc values.
SC has been removed, why this was even calculated I have no idea.

EXP rates of Troll Mines has been upped be 2x the current value.
EXP rates fixed for all Tuscans

Troll Mines:
EXP rates have been increased be 2x the current value, making these level 60 monsters much more rewarding upon killing.

EXP Tables:
Lower level values have been changed making low leveling less hard handed into the game.

Skill Books:
Skills are having a revamp, mostly skills you do not use constantly will have there skill points lowered for faster leveling.

Snow Caves:
All monsters in this area have had there exp rates changed and levels increased to 62+ (In Progress with drops)

Global Drops:
Global drop rates are currently being tweaked to be a little more fair, we do not want mass amounts of gold dropping from low strength monsters. (In Progress)

Archers:
Archer base stats have been changed, you will now start with far greater acc and mc.

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

good work xan.

seriously, more people should play this. real active gm who works real hard to make his server stable and fun!!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

good work xan.

seriously, more people should play this. real active gm who works real hard to make his server stable and fun!!

Agreed, Usercount should be much higher than what it is now. but tbf not many people play alpha servers. it might get a fair few players when its live though.

to make his server stable and fun!!

to make Her server stable and fun!!*

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Gold seems to be pretty easy to come by on this server, that's from the very narrow perspective of lev15 char but who am I to judge. Where should I go to get on some exp 'exploits' at this level (like I read about this 6k exp one hit cave? At which level does the game 'start'? Does it start in the 'new' caves at 40+?

Last edited: