DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

Gold seems to be pretty easy to come by on this server, that's from the very narrow perspective of lev15 char but who am I to judge. Where should I go to get on some exp exploits at this level? At which level does the game 'start'? Does it start in the 'new' caves at 40+?

Gold is easy to come by, however it gets used quite fast by the gameshop. aNti is always happy to help with a boost as long as he isn't doing a boss run, and I will be once my archer spells start actually dropping >.<

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

it is live, she needs to change the thread title.

Xandrah, your thread title is misleading, players will play if the alpha testing gets removed :D

---------- Post Merged at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Gold seems to be pretty easy to come by on this server, that's from the very narrow perspective of lev15 char but who am I to judge. Where should I go to get on some exp 'exploits' at this level (like I read about this 6k exp one hit cave? At which level does the game 'start'? Does it start in the 'new' caves at 40+?

the exploits got fixed very quickly, plus the mob levels at the time of exploit were lvl 10, once u hit level 23ish the exp from said 1hit mobs became 4exp.

as for gold being easy, yes it is , but as Jicaa has said it gets used very very quickly when using the boosts from the gameshop! if you want a boost in levels, give me a pm /aNti and i'll help out if im not doing housework or killing boss's

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:34 PM ----------

RedCave ent doesnt work..

WasteLand 247,245, should take you to RedCavern 1f

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

gm please check the Thunderstorm skill for wizz~ DMg is unnormal only hit deer for 3 damage
try hitzombie but mostly is miss~
and the skill point for magicshield lv1 to lv 2 is 7k?is that slightly bit too high?:zz

Last edited:

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

I want to play this server, howevrr, i would be tempted to play if the skills rate qas dropped to the usual 100-300-500 requirements and not over 1k each as you out level your spell levels quickly. And require them max level for boss's etc. How ever i do really want to play and might give it a shot.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

I want to play this server, howevrr, i would be tempted to play if the skills rate qas dropped to the usual 100-300-500 requirements and not over 1k each as you out level your spell levels quickly. And require them max level for boss's etc. How ever i do really want to play and might give it a shot.

Aye they skill leveling is a tad annoying, nobody enjoys leveling skills in this day and age >.< the euro style bosses are pretty easy, the newer added bosses and monsters are the challenge.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

please reduce skillpoints again.....

lots of players put off.

---------- Post Merged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:48 PM ----------

please gm, see this post!!!

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

please reduce skillpoints again.....

lots of players put off.

---------- Post Merged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:48 PM ----------

please gm, see this post!!!

I will give all skills another big far reducing today, going to do some calculations and work on every single one. Hopefully this will interest more players. I also need a mod to change the title to DragonMir instead of Alpha testing.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

In my experience as a GM myself i have to say, alot of people are fed up of huge skill exp's. almost all of my members requested them to be set to

0-1 = 100
1-2 = 250
2-3 = 500

It wasnt too fast but fast enough for the players to cope.

tbf noone wants to spend hours afk in sz with something jammed into their "f" key waiting for it to lvl :P

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

got some map bugs to report next time your about xan

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

got some map bugs to report next time your about xan

Let me know in a im :) I would be more than happy to get to work!

---------- Post Merged at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Skills are also being revamped, but very high level skills will still need some work. I dont think level 50+ skills at 100 points to level 2 and so on would be wise.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

I'm having problems in turning in a quest to Sir Mogu for the Ancient Oma Cave quest. Any Ideas please??

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

ancient oma cave isnt ingame, so i guess the quest dont work either

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

oh ok, the mysterious stone on 3f gives you a quest something about a scythe, little confused by it then.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

I may consider adding in Ancient maps, but at the moment they are not a requirement to level.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

I may consider adding in Ancient maps, but at the moment they are not a requirement to level.

Thanks for clearing that up. I would like to point out that the mysterious stone on 3f on Oma Cave gives out a quest entitled "AncientOmaCave". maybe you could change / amend this to save any further confusion??

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Thanks for clearing that up. I would like to point out that the mysterious stone on 3f on Oma Cave gives out a quest entitled "AncientOmaCave". maybe you could change / amend this to save any further confusion??

I will indeed! And I may add in the ancient caves, too! But fornow I will resolve that quest.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

I will indeed! And I may add in the ancient caves, too! But fornow I will resolve that quest.

I would say best time to add ancient caves is after a while for new players to use as a catch up method :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Would be good to see some more players!

Couple of screenshots from the weekend, I should of taken more >.<

Attachments

• Image 0.jpg
    Image 0.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 38

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013

hi im on game an my char is like on the right sider of screen not the middle anyone no why