...Dragoon-1.9 Online...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Dragoon 1.9

Dragoon 1.9 is finally online with all bugs fixed and is ready for you to level.

Server name: Dragoon
Server addr: dragsv.no-ip.org

Server details...
  • Exp is Med-High, around x3.
  • Lots of new NPC's to help you along the way.
  • Alot of new items ingame.
  • Loads of new mobs ingame including the latest like Foxes and Orbs.
  • New caves and provinces for levelling.
  • New kits ingame, with the latest looks.
  • New weapons.
  • Loads of new armours.
  • The latest wings added, which can be bought from and NPC in Safe Zone.
  • New spells; LionsRoar, FlameField, FlameDisrupter, UltimateEnhancer and many more.
  • Slave System, rent a slave to help you killing bosses and smaller mobs.
  • Marriage system.
  • Beauty Salon if you ever want a change of hair.
  • Craft NPC to upgrade you're weapons.
  • Pet NPC for those who dont have the cash for a slave.
  • Information NPC to introduce you to the game and give you information on GM's, Events & Server Upgrades.
  • New quests to gain items & more - Hard, Medium & Easy.
Also loads more but I can't remember it all. So much to do and so much to see, where will you begin? Find out today, join Dragoon 1.9 Online.

We, the server team, are currently looking for unique ideas to be added into the server which can include anything from the top of you're head, but have to be possible. PM either me or Raz0rfang with you're idea and you may win a prize ingame...

All characters & accounts from the BETA Testing stages have now been wiped, therefore you will no longer be able to log onto them.

Thanks,
Dragoon 1.9 Server Team.
:ppunk:

ali-g

Permanently Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2006
In a box.
vry good,
glad u got it out of beta :D
will b on it now :P
pwnage it is xD

/GoD

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
What item patch will we need

just realised i double posted lol, soz.

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
getting ok speed with full client now

asltho my max is 230kb/s the downloaded started off at 2000+ kb/s lol now im getting 189 steady 10 mins to go

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
server needs loadsa work, loadsa stuff messed, mob stats, spells not working, exp at 37 is like 70k. 38 is 166million lol. npc not working. i'd get to work if i were you :P

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Need far too much work, i've notice loadsa bugs and this server went through BETA? I think you should have started at Alpha lol

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
I wasn't the one to say it was ready to go onto Online but the BETA testers wern't pointing out anymore bugs.

AncientLords said:
mob stats, spells not working, exp at 37 is like 70k. 38 is 166million lol. npc not working. i'd get to work if i were you
Maybe it's suppost to be like that?

Server gone down just to add some drops, and also change the crazy level stats as going over them, 38-39 needing 166mill exp is mad.

Last edited:

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
lol i havnt played mir for over a year now, thought id try this as its fresh. and server down :O gutted, hurry up please :D

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
good server :) raz0r just changing lvl 38 exp then i can lvl again ;p
everyone should try it,

Widow

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Imo, it is not a GOOD server yet and there are reasons which are :

1. NPCs need fixed e.g 2 Marriage NPCs in SZ
2. Some NPCs are bugged I've found quit a big bug, which i'm not going to say until a GM PMs me with there MSN then we can talk privately.
3. I downloaded the WHOLE client and yet i still CAN'T see things properly, some maps are missing, pot bundles have no image etc.
4. Back onto the NPCs Theres a Teleport NPC and you click Caves where choose where to hunt There only 4 places and only 2 of them have mobs in them.
5. Some of the mobs do NOT have the right image either, for instance a fox looks like a massive yellow snake.
6. Wizard spell Thunderbolt is not learnable, and i couldn't find E-Shock.
7. In the Teleport NPC, there is a more option click that twice it takes you to a whole list of caves to go to, half of them with no mobs / no map for it in the client.

There probably is more but i cba to think them up.

Have fun fixing them

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
not being nasty or anything but tbh i will never play any of Razor's servers...for the simple fact he has brought about 5 out in the past 3 months and all went down before end of beta because it was terrible/too many bugs....

aint trying to be nasty or stop anyone playing but thats my opinion, you need to sort 1 server out...and stick with it, get all bugs sorted then launch it. because this server is a prime example of your work, you say its all there no bugs etc. but its the buggiest server every with pretty basic stuff that most servers have.

=D

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Edit..
The thing with Fox's looking like snakes is.... we were doing something with the DB ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.