...Dragoon-1.9 Online...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2003
Rubbish server, was an event today, 2 level 40 wizzys involved me, a level 22 war, and a level 22 tao. The event was to kill as many mobs as you could, how are level 22s supposed to compete. I also wasn't allowed to enter for "Pking a level 40" Even though it was a wiz with a pro ring. Basically incompetent GMs, lacking A. What the game is supposed to be played like, and B. Common sense.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
server sounded great then i played it white gold braces look like swords and the whole white gold kit is fudged silk boots look like helmets and i was told it is becuz i dont have patch so i looked for and ohh it seems there must be an invisible link as there isnt 1 and also the lvl 40 kit needs to be made more easy coz lvl 40 seems easy enough to get but the kit isnt so i saw a lvl 43 with a pheonix bead now that is poor need i go on or do u get the picture?

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Most people are like that because instead of going to caves looking for it, they complain about the drops after they kill 1 thing once, there isn't a patch for the data as it is being uploaded soon.

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
That Lvl 22 Tao was me, No offence, this Server needs to be Re-thought Razorfang you don't know how to be a GM, even if there was an idiots guide.
He tinged me for Pking? When even the Main GM said that Pking is allowed, you don't know how to play or something...
Also that event was completly utter bullcrap, that makes no sense, 6 People on and He spawns a WT? Yes easiest mob ever but someone tell me how you kill it at Lvl 19 Without SFB or Psn? And only sort of attack is toe to toe Lol.

Let the rich become richer, and don't let the Poor Sleep.
Thats what your server is.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
For one, I am Steish on the server(one of the GM's) and might I add that I am not the head GM, Raz0rfang is.
Number two, now that people have come on and are telling us about the bugs, I think after I've had a chat with Raz0r, we will take the server down and fix all the bugs since nobody came on through BETA Testing to give us information on bugs etc. So, please make an orderly list of all bugs you have found and we will get to work right away.

Thanks.

Edit - In the mean time, I will attempt to upload my Game Files which have the correct data :) Thanks again.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
My thoughts on the server were premature the server is actually quite good just need to get the data sorted and the few minor bugs

DannyBoy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2006
West Midlands
w00t84 said:
For one, I am Steish on the server(one of the GM's) and might I add that I am not the head GM, Raz0rfang is.
Number two, now that people have come on and are telling us about the bugs, I think after I've had a chat with Raz0r, we will take the server down and fix all the bugs since nobody came on through BETA Testing to give us information on bugs etc. So, please make an orderly list of all bugs you have found and we will get to work right away.

Thanks.

Edit - In the mean time, I will attempt to upload my Game Files which have the correct data :) Thanks again.

Rofl at this. I reported about 10 bugs and they still ent fixed.

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
change the level of the mobs, i now get 3exp for a fox, or make more leveling places.

To improve the server some of the following things will help.

Organisation for a start, your npc's are not very well scripted and i suggest u merge npcs into 1 or 2, rather than 15 npcs which you have lined up in safezone at the moment.
An organised teleporting npc, ul find on TeleCenter people don't seem to check the NextPage icon where there are several kr teleports etc.

Spawns need to be sorted in certain caves such as BDD/st mazes, your data files also seemed messed up, with no item patches and mobs looking wrong etc.

i don't think there are many items in the game, im level 55+ with lvl 40 kit and after killing DD's etc time and time again all i seem to get is boundlessrings and thunderrings, yet the lvl 40 ring is Ac10 Mc14 or something like that.

I see no new caves, No new bosses.

This server does need a huge amount of work.

If you don't like what ive put then don't take any of it into account, but it is what the server lacks in.

There is no challenge at the moment, i can kill anything on the server solo, and with only 2 players on a night i think if i carry on playing, il be solo the whole time lol.

Don't see any point playing if the server stays as it is.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
AncientLords said:
change the level of the mobs, i now get 3exp for a fox, or make more leveling places.

To improve the server some of the following things will help.

Organisation for a start, your npc's are not very well scripted and i suggest u merge npcs into 1 or 2, rather than 15 npcs which you have lined up in safezone at the moment.
An organised teleporting npc, ul find on TeleCenter people don't seem to check the NextPage icon where there are several kr teleports etc.

Spawns need to be sorted in certain caves such as BDD/st mazes, your data files also seemed messed up, with no item patches and mobs looking wrong etc.

i don't think there are many items in the game, im level 55+ with lvl 40 kit and after killing DD's etc time and time again all i seem to get is boundlessrings and thunderrings, yet the lvl 40 ring is Ac10 Mc14 or something like that.

I see no new caves, No new bosses.

This server does need a huge amount of work.

If you don't like what ive put then don't take any of it into account, but it is what the server lacks in.

There is no challenge at the moment, i can kill anything on the server solo, and with only 2 players on a night i think if i carry on playing, il be solo the whole time lol.

Don't see any point playing if the server stays as it is.
Thats something we were doing with the Mob.DB last night.

Again. Something we were doing with the Mob.DB last night.

Not everything drops from DD's.

That's because we need a mapper, and mobs for leveling places are being sorted,, so aka, Were doing something with the mob.DB

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
-Raz0rfang- said:

That's because we need a mapper, and mobs for leveling places are being sorted,, so aka, Were doing something with the mob.DB
You don't add new items to drop files via the monster.db
You don't add new maps via the monster.db

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
umm is the data patch out yet so the items look how they should?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
-Raz0rfang- said:
Please, Tell me when I said that.
Sure ;).

-Raz0rfang- said:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
It's gone down, after all the flaming that's gone on in this thread we are wondering whether to put it back up, if not. We will be releasing another server and if that fails we will release another until we finally get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.