...Dragoon-1.9 Online...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAXS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2005
so i jsut spent 2 hours downloading this get 5mins play and u put it down already :S Y? wht so bad keep it active m8 might aswell and fix bug while having sever active only way u gonna find out the bugs and tht

AluCard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2006
The server is cool nothing is wrong with it :S
Put it up so everyone can be happy.

TRAXS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2005
Ya keep it up! :P need a fun sever 2 play on lol!

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
like i said what i thought of the server changed its actually really good wen u get playing so come on put it back up and make us happy

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Keeping you updated as usual
The server is now offline and will not be going back up, I do apologise for any inconvenience this causes anybody. We have decided that the server is far too buggy and needs too much fixed to even continue building the server which is why it has gone down, also not enough people are interested in this kind server and we believe is not the 'in' kind of server for the current status of mir.
Although, on the upper side, for those who did enjoy playing our server, we will be building a better, less buggy server which should be released in the near future which will include alot of the things you enjoyed on this server. All the new mobs & spells will be also added into our server.

A little information of what we have gathered so far;
Together we have formulated a scheme that, at the moment, low statastic and lowish/hard levelling servers are the most played. Therefore we will be building a server along these lines which should hopefully draw in more players. As I have said above, all mobs and spells will be added into the new server but you may be wondering where items will be going? Down the drain thats where :) As you already know we have decided to make a low stat server, so we will be adding a new DB with new items.

Some of you may be happy to find out, we WILL keep the server online for those who wish to play. This will only happen until we build our new server as the host's computer is free anyway. Hope you are pleased to hear of this, we will keep you informed of updates etc.
When the newer server is finished we will make a poll asking which one will be more popular/most played, after the poll is finished this will determine which server will stay online.

-Thanks guys, fun while it lasted :)

Steish & Raz0r.

Last edited:

TRAXS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2005
well get annoying they say gonna stay up and fix bugs and get community going and tht i fought sever look ok yah neva gonna find out bugs without having real players play not jsut beta players! and get a community going well it dnt jsut happenover nite u need to let sever get going a month then expand on the advertisement and get ppl talking about it. great sever tht last seem to me r 1s keep it simple and keep it running and only eva reboot when needing or addeding stuff :shame took long enough 2 download :(

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Server back up, as stated in w00ts edit

Leveling Cave re-opened to see all you people get to level 100 and all that ^_^ o_~

Note: Dragoon will not be updated.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
as poeple have said there is so many bugs ( a tao cnt kill anythin solo even with skeles)

skeles are harder than shinnys

wizzies can solo everythin

the server jumps from low stats str8 to high stats at lvl 40 so u spend like 5 hours lvlin like i did then i got to lvl 53 in like 30 mins :S

verry unbalanced in the exp side of it and also u can have a WG at start lvl that can kill nerly everythin

no were to lvl wen u hit a certain lvl (as sum 1 said)

all the npcs in sz if u need a hand with the npcs add me to msn ( [email protected] ) i will make them into 1 or 2 npcs

slave system - any need?

u can get a white sword at lvl 19 for wizzies

fox cave 3F u cnt move theres that many mobs in there

all i got so far.

i will help u out with any problems u may have an if ur spending time on anythin else i will b happy to help out were i can.

EDIT sos bout all that but i didnt see that u had a page 3 on the thread lol.

Last edited:

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
i cant get on and ive downloaded everything and stuff but i cnt get on :(

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
It's offline atm .

Edit
Server up for a couple hours
Leveling Town Spawns fixed

Couple of hours? you say
Yes, now that we are working on a new server, Dragoon won't be 24/7 and soon won't be up at all.

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
The server is currently down as me and Raz0r are building a newer, better server which should hopefully draw in more players than Dragoon. This server will not be high-stat & easy levelling, in fact, will be the complete opposite.
As Raz0r said, the server will NOT be up 24/7 as we are building the new server and need to test every so often, in other words, our host is needed for other things other than hosting the Dragoon server.

Thanks,
Steish.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Please will a mod/admin close this thread.
Dragoon is down and not coming up.
The host computer is being used for test for the new server.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.