Drugs

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
How many of you have taken a substance and had an out of body experience? Be honest.

lsd.gif

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i had 4 ltrs of cider 5 pills 5lines of speed and a ounce of dope to maself with some m8s also had 50pilles in 2days =P (happy to say ive been off drugs 11months and quit drinkin and smoking 2 weeks now and feel like i can go all the way)

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yer since i stopd i feel better even gonna host a server =P saved up 1k for a laptop =P

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i used to get mashed alot and own on mir etc then i tripped out got put in a mental house dad was gonna buy me dell demension pc when i got out startd living with him bin a year now lol

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
peppe said:
i used to get mashed alot and own on mir etc then i tripped out got put in a mental house dad was gonna buy me dell demension pc when i got out startd living with him bin a year now lol

you what?

Firefox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
peppe said:

You used to get drugged up, and own on mir? lol

I smoke cannabis now and then cause I don't like alchohol, but i've never had a problem with it.

& what's an 'out of body experience'?

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
out body experiance is prob thinkin u a fly on the wall i was hearing voices thats y igot put in mental house =[ dodctor gave me a pill to stop hearin em and i had a acute pychotic episode lol

Firefox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
peppe said:
out body experiance is prob thinkin u a fly on the wall i was hearing voices thats y igot put in mental house =[

So in other terms, a 'trip'?

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yer like as real as a dream or maybe he on about turjning supersaiyan

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
MentaL said:
How many of you have taken a substance and had an out of body experience? Be honest.

fo-sure once got baked, started havein relations with a girl and i swear i was watchin myself givin back shots to this girl.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
i've had a few but the freakiest one was when i was sitting in a chair in a bar completely ****ed and i felt likee i was sitting in the chair behind me watching myself, every1 was going really quick but i was going really really slow ass slow was very freaky.

two of my m8s took a drug called trips here, they just make u hilliusante (spelling) and he kept looking at the floor and eventyually he spoke up....he said, "those little men with the hatchets are trying to get me"

and the other guy vision was flipped, u know the way the brain flips the image so that we see correctly, i think the drug disabled or ****ed up that part of the brain cuz he thought we were on the roof and ****

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
If you are wanting to try something trippy try Salvia extract, its a similar effect to LSD, it has to be smoked and its very very very very trippy, more so than any shroom can do... Salvia is legal in the UK and the USA i think. Salvia extract say 40x has to be best smoked in a bong with a turbo lighter due to the high heat required to penetrate you're longs.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
MentaL said:
If you are wanting to try something trippy try Salvia extract, its a similar effect to LSD, it has to be smoked and its very very very very trippy, more so than any shroom can do... Salvia is legal in the UK and the USA i think. Salvia extract say 40x has to be best smoked in a bong with a turbo lighter due to the high heat required to penetrate you're longs.
white boys and bongs love that ****. if you ever get a spare couple of hundred ££ you should try and get a hold of some propper absinthe not the crap they sell over here but from the mother land the Czech Republic which has the original level of thujone the drug that makes you tripp our of your cabbage it contains more of this thujone than weed.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
MentaL said:

Nice, is it available over the internet?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Depends, majority of it are basically cons but i know several places selling pure extracts at strenghs of 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 60x... Of course the 60x would be for pro's. Also.... the best legal alternative to weed is a substance known as "Spice"..

Will pm you links if requested.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
peppe said:

yhe mna iwas fkucing syco, and fukciong mental homed and stfuf, ****inh oarsone, and i toke like 1milloin piiz in like 16 minuts and my dad was goona bye me a a chear, byut i was like got out and livved woth hime for like 5 monthsz and boght my own 7 peices suite inzted.

In short, your talking out of your arse. Why do people need to lie on this forum, i meean lets be frank. I expect 50% of people on here are never going to amount to anything. 30% will make it to a point where they dont struggle, but are never well off. 15% are going to be fairly well off, and have decent lives, and 5% will go on to something great.

The thing is, i bet 99% of peopel on here dont beleive or care about the lies your sprouting, and claiming to be in a mental home and taking tons of drugs isnt exactly something that makes you cool. Even people that do take drugs will think your an arsehole.

If i posted a thread saying "I almost got run over by a car and nearly pissed myself" i could bet my ass someone would reply with "i almost got run over by a car and i **** my pants for real, and pissed all down my leg, and then i realised my glasses were on the wrong way round and it wasnt near me"

Later on that person will question why people take the piss out of them etc.