Drugs

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Atomicide said:
yhe mna iwas fkucing syco, and fukciong mental homed and stfuf, ****inh oarsone, and i toke like 1milloin piiz in like 16 minuts and my dad was goona bye me a a chear, byut i was like got out and livved woth hime for like 5 monthsz and boght my own 7 peices suite inzted.

In short, your talking out of your arse. Why do people need to lie on this forum, i meean lets be frank. I expect 50% of people on here are never going to amount to anything. 30% will make it to a point where they dont struggle, but are never well off. 15% are going to be fairly well off, and have decent lives, and 5% will go on to something great.

The thing is, i bet 99% of peopel on here dont beleive or care about the lies your sprouting, and claiming to be in a mental home and taking tons of drugs isnt exactly something that makes you cool. Even people that do take drugs will think your an arsehole.

If i posted a thread saying "I almost got run over by a car and nearly pissed myself" i could bet my ass someone would reply with "i almost got run over by a car and i **** my pants for real, and pissed all down my leg, and then i realised my glasses were on the wrong way round and it wasnt near me"

Later on that person will question why people take the piss out of them etc.

That's like 200+ members!!! Unless you count only active members then let's just say 100 which would be 5 people total.

So for my team I pick blam, ferret, leo, and hate.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
urbanfox said:
That's like 200+ members!!! Unless you count only active members then let's just say 100 which would be 5 people total.

So for my team I pick blam, ferret, leo, and hate.

Can I be number 5? *puppy dog eyes*

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Had weed, had 1 pill, thats it.

Dont like pills, bad stuff.

Weed is ok, but i just stick to my alcohol, and lots of it.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
MentaL said:
How many of you have taken a substance and had an out of body experience? Be honest.

lsd.gif
I have, and it was freaky. This was after consuming only about half a portion of what looks like very potent magic mushrooms. I had done them many times before, and only once afterwards and I have only ever had that one out of body experience.

It was probably the craziest thing i had ever experienced, I was in a toilet, and there was untidy scribbled writing on the wall in red pen right above the urinal (at the time it looked intimidating, and i can't explain why), i needed to take a piss and thats when the experience came on. I was reading the writing on the wall, when my entire perspective changed (without noticing a change in view) I could suddenly seen myself in this toilet, It felt like i had gone totally insane, and i find it hard to explain in a way that people who have never taken drugs would understand. After i left the room, everything had returned to normal, besides a lingering awkward feeling untill i came-down.

This was a very strange experience and i hope you can relate to what i've said about it.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
peppe said:
i had 4 ltrs of cider 5 pills 5lines of speed and a ounce of dope to maself with some m8s also had 50pilles in 2days =P (happy to say ive been off drugs 11months and quit drinkin and smoking 2 weeks now and feel like i can go all the way)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Shut up. Your about 12 if you think thats possible. The cider yes i'd believe that because well, its cider. Drinking 4 liters of that would take you about 3hours + the 5 pills, depending on what you got could of easily been done, along with the 5 lines of speed. But an OUNCE of grass, SHUT THE **** UP. When drinking esp your wiped so quickly, fair enough you can smoke alot more when your baked but not an OUNCE. Why lie ?

On the topic. Nope never have I dont do anything other than hash & grass. Know a few people that have took acid and freaked out though.

Last edited:

Firefox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wond said:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Shut up. Your about 12 if you think thats possible. The cider yes i'd believe that because well, its cider. Drinking 4 liters of that would take you about 3hours + the 5 pills, depending on what you got could of easily been done, along with the 5 lines of speed. But an OUNCE of grass, SHUT THE **** UP. When drinking esp your wiped so quickly, fair enough you can smoke alot more when your baked but not an OUNCE. Why lie ?

On the topic. Nope never have I dont do anything other than hash & grass. Know a few people that have took acid and freaked out though.

Couldn't agree more, mainly because of his age.

Nice avatar & sig btw, i'd steal them both if you gave me the chance. ^^

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
I have only ever had a "trip" or "out of body experience on 1 drug, and that is ketamin, i tried it a few times and both times i felt like i couldnt control myself, i was lying on the floor outside my friends house, paralysed (or so i thought lol)

Ive had smaller hallucinations off pills, but only if we've been on a bit of a mad 1 and done far too many smarties than i should :D

I have smoked cannabis since i was around 13, i done my 1st pill when i was about 15, i dont really like smoking cannabis no more but im addicted, plain and simple. However i rarely drink alcohol, and hardly ever go down the pub (not really my thing lol, would much rather go to a rave)

I used to take many drugs with my friends, mainly becoz they were doing it, 90% of the people i associate with smoke cannabis or do some kind of illegal substance. It then got to the stage where we were going out most weekends and in order to "have a good night" we'd do a few beans or a few lines or something. I look back on my short life so far and tbh it hasnt been that great, but the memory's i have with my friends are good one's.

i made some bad decisions in life and boy im paying for them now lol. I wish there was a way for me to give up smoking but to be quite honest, i have no willpower. I have tried many things to stop but nothing seems to work. My only hope would be to move away from the area i live for a month or so, possibly go on holiday to somewhere where i cant pick up lol.

My advice is dont start to take drugs as sooner or later, if u dont have enough willpower, they can start to become a very expensive and upsetting habit.

flames away, i dont care :)

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Wond said:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

he could be telling the truth.... if he was with a few m8's they could quite easily do, an ounce of skunk, few bottles of cider, couple of pills each. Also when i was pillin or coked up, we could smoke far more than normally, especially in blunts (half an 1/8 in 1 blunt) between 3 or 4 of ya, doesnt last very long m8

If u do things too often the drugs stop effecting u as much, there was a time i could get buzzing off 1 pill, after doing em for months and months, i would need 2 or 3 to get the same buzz. But then again, most internet peoples tend to chat **** alot, so he could be lying ^^

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wond said:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Put it this way, 5 of my mates do pills, charlie and weed all the time.

In total that have about 20-25ish pills, 15 lines of charlie and about 3 spliffs (They dont rly smoke weed that much nay more), and JD, Southern Comfort, Aftershock and lager.

After all that, they are pretty much ****ed.

No im not acting hard by saying this, as i dont take anything, apart from a drag of weed now and then.

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Skyline said:

In total that have about 20-25ish pills, 15 lines of charlie and about 3 spliffs (They dont rly smoke weed that much nay more), and JD, Southern Comfort, Aftershock and lager.

No im not acting hard by saying this, as i dont take anything, apart from a drag of weed now and then.

the good thing when ur doing any sort of drug like speed, coke, pills, is that u dont get pissed, so u can drink as much as u want and still not be pissed. Only trouble is that alcochol dehydrates u, as do pills etc. Its why so many people die from ecstasy overdose's etc

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Coke once it was ok and weed and hash thats it oh and ofc alcohol thats all

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Nero said:
he could be telling the truth.... if he was with a few m8's they could quite easily do, an ounce of skunk, few bottles of cider, couple of pills each. Also when i was pillin or coked up, we could smoke far more than normally, especially in blunts (half an 1/8 in 1 blunt) between 3 or 4 of ya, doesnt last very long m8

If u do things too often the drugs stop effecting u as much, there was a time i could get buzzing off 1 pill, after doing em for months and months, i would need 2 or 3 to get the same buzz. But then again, most internet peoples tend to chat **** alot, so he could be lying ^^

Where do mates come into it? He said "I had" not "We had"

Oh not to mention the 50 pills he had in 2 days, what you on mate ? skittles ? get a grip.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Skyline said:

they must get **** pills... 15 or more decent ones will end you up in a hospital bed.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wittin said:
they must get **** pills... 15 or more decent ones will end you up in a hospital bed.
20-25 between 5, thats max 5 each... didnt mean 20-25 each....

I dont know if there good or **** or what lol

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
oh right, my bad, that sounds about right to me for a good night :D

when i used to do them alot i'd usually do 3-5 a night (usually friday).

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Some of you may lie due to age, but don’t feel pressured into doing something you later regret, be aware of what you are doing and always be with someone first time.