Drugs

smoochy boys on tour

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Rebel. said:
Coke once it was ok and weed and hash thats it oh and ofc alcohol thats all

im 15 and not lying but I don't see the point in it all now wen i look at people around me most of thm r wasters who have took drugs n wish they didnt.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Drugs are for losers and musicians.

Fitting the latter, I am able to consume narcotics without gaining loser status. Not that i do, will or want to.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
in terms of 50 pills in 2 days, you WOULD be dead, irrespective of what they were. UNLESS you were paying for baking soda or soemthing. I mean 50 Hayfever tablets in 2 days is enough to kill anyone.

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
Wond said:
Are you blind ? He said to MYSELF. Idiot. He means he was WITH mates.

So wond, how many times have you said 'With my mates' but didnt mean you mates were doing it with you?

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
only drugs i've tried, is marijuana, salvia and paoti

neither of them are clever, and was a few years ago, waste of time imo.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
MentaL said:
If you are wanting to try something trippy try Salvia extract, its a similar effect to LSD, it has to be smoked and its very very very very trippy, more so than any shroom can do... Salvia is legal in the UK and the USA i think. Salvia extract say 40x has to be best smoked in a bong with a turbo lighter due to the high heat required to penetrate you're longs.

My mate brought 20quids worth of salvia online.

Rofl @ peppe, i drunk 4 litres of morphine last night. Didnt get that cained though :agree: .

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Eariesty said:
So wond, how many times have you said 'With my mates' but didnt mean you mates were doing it with you?

Whatever point your trying to prove is totally pointless. Fact of the matter is he said "I had -stuff- to MYSELF", that means one thing and one thing only.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
MentaL said:
If you are wanting to try something trippy try Salvia extract, its a similar effect to LSD, it has to be smoked and its very very very very trippy, more so than any shroom can do... Salvia is legal in the UK and the USA i think. Salvia extract say 40x has to be best smoked in a bong with a turbo lighter due to the high heat required to penetrate you're longs.

salvia is sh!t n tastes awfull

the only drugs i've tryed r
salvia - its ****
weed \ hash - chills u out
speed - keeps u awake n active but didnt think much of it (i think its talkin powder makes u babble on about crap)
pills - clears your mind n make u feel free u get a really good effect and a gd expierence on these but i wouldnt recomend taking em

weed and hash ftw!! :P

Last edited:

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I've smoked weed now for two years and it diddn't affect my social skills or school work and i smoke it quite regularaly im gonna give it up when im 16 or 17.
Only time i've done a real trip is when i smoked some white widow skunk and tried jumping out of my window.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I hate drug threads, you always have kiddies making up all this crap when in reality they probably smoked weed for the first time with their mates the other day.

peppe you're the definition of a dumbass.

Drugs are fine untill you really abuse them, working @ a restaurant I get to see drug abuse at its best. Coke addicts(nice mood swings) and almost everyone smokes weed.

So don't be a ****ing idiot you don't need to get high everyday because you're bored, go do something worth while.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
lol i cba to even post on such thread for some l33t g33k to tell me i havent and dont do them but anyway here goes

well i goto ilegal raves every sat night iv tried every drug but not crack and heroin which i never will as its just ****ing wrong! drugs are fun to dance on depends what ones ketamine is quite a big known drug at the rave scene but all it does is make u all ****ed up like jelly basicly like be`ing really pissed pills good funny luvy duby **** boring peaple that chat thier lives storys away stay stuff they wouldnt when normal even drugs that most peaple sont know about iv tried like the selection of 2c drugs 2ci 2ce 2cb ect they are not as well known as they are still in testing sort of like beta i spose also u got the acid now aicd is reallly not fun its not as bad as peaple make out but it changes u into having a childs mind after taking alot and it effects you for life so dont do that ****. then theres mushrooms not so popular at the scene but still they are not as good as peaple make out unless you do like 3-400 in a nice big bru if not your wasting your time. drugs will just make u feal **** after the best bit of them has passes and make u feal tired and dirty now laughing gas i recomnd to every 1 its funny and a really good buzz it only lasts about 20-40 second though and theres no after eefect or anything good fun for every one. coke isnt worth doing i personally think its a watse of money as when u buy it its probly been cut with all sorts of **** by the time you recive it and doesnt really do much anyway mdma is a funny drug if you didnt know its pure ect (pills) without the chalk some peaple bomb it in a rizla some just snort it. it stings ur noise really bad but the buzz iss all goood untill you take to much and it makes u pull gurning faces lol (pretty funny to watch some chew thier mouth apart) but thats rubbish aswell lol! well yeh thats about it not worth doing really i personally liek ravig as iv met so many people there who are really good mates its hard just to stop and leave it all behind as they live all over the place it wouldnt be easy to just go see them apart from at the scene the drugs there is silly really the amount is crazy the sound is good and dancing is fun but its not for young peaple really i hate it when really stupid peaple take thier sons and doughters at the age of under 14 its tottally wrong you shouldnt be exposed to all of that at that age o well its life i spose. anyway thats about it.