smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Slightly confused.

If they are doing such a good job, why are you continuing to buy other code for them to look at? Surely they can just code it from scratch and it would be far better?

you can if it was for mir i'm thinking past mir and on to much better things

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Pobs gameshop has opened today, with opportunity to buy weapons items etc etc, he's already sold a mirarm to someone before shop even opened. Same old Pob, expect the server to close with immediate effect.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its a joke that pobs gonna make money off other ppls hard work, it wsa obvious thats all he was set out to try and do from the beginin when he wormed his way in... terrible that ice kyn etc are lettin him do it.

and ice why would u look at other games, no offense but id never play a game ran by u when u so easily abandoned this 1...

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
its a joke that pobs gonna make money off other ppls hard work, it wsa obvious thats all he was set out to try and do from the beginin when he wormed his way in... terrible that ice kyn etc are lettin him do it.

and ice why would u look at other games, no offense but id never play a game ran by u when u so easily abandoned this 1...

never said i was going to run a other i said i have bought a nice game/codes for kyn to look at.

i dont care to run a other game

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
10ish players have quit since yesterday because:

1) Pob sold a Mir Armour to a real life mate last week, his mate actually confessed to it but pob deny's it.

2) Pobs Game Shop came in with way OTT stats, for instance highest MC wep ingame at the time was something like 26, GameShop was offering MC 35 - 95 weapons at level 85, almost every decent item is in there.

3) Another GM was pissed at Pob for the above and went on a Corruption spree killing 50 IceDestroyers and letting us keep drops, resulted in a 6 hour rewind.

Notice all 3 of the above involve Pob ;).

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
i stopped playing a long time ago because too many gms....and a really crap organisation tbh, it was clear that this server wasnt going anywhere....

MrWhippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2003
10ish players have quit since yesterday because:

1) Pob sold a Mir Armour to a real life mate last week, his mate actually confessed to it but pob deny's it.

2) Pobs Game Shop came in with way OTT stats, for instance highest MC wep ingame at the time was something like 26, GameShop was offering MC 35 - 95 weapons at level 85, almost every decent item is in there.

3) Another GM was pissed at Pob for the above and went on a Corruption spree killing 50 IceDestroyers and letting us keep drops, resulted in a 6 hour rewind.

Notice all 3 of the above involve Pob .

This is precisely why i have left the server.

Corrupt and money grabbing GM's, random reboots and rewinds nearly everyday, terribly imbalanced GameCash items. The server was fun to begin with, but the people who run the server ruin the whole experience.

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Oh dear. Glad I got out of the ship when it started sinking. Gutted for all you who just drowned with it.

/Nymph

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
nice gameshop ;)
images06.png

images07.png

tbh ely should be banned from lomcn
this arent anymore donations for keeping svr alive or such
this is worse then USA

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
lol best post i ever saw

but to anyone thinking this maybe true nots not

the gameshop is not even coded to sell items and wont be for a while

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Every other mir2 server on lomcn takes donations, whats your point? Scared of the competition?

/Nymph

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
You cannot buy the items, they are there for examples of items in the gameshop and who cares? lol

yes u can ;) just leave a pm to pob :thumbup1:

@kaash
no , ely is much better then ours (at developeing point )
but i can remeber that revenge was also banned for that ;)
thats not rly donation , thats like whole server porpouse is to get alot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.